TURKEY TOUR PACKAGES
Turkey is one of the easiest, safest, and most fascinating ways to learn about Islamic culture, as it sits on the border between the Islamic world and the Turkeyan Union. It's no surprise that Turkey is the world's sixth most visited country, thanks to its excellent food, rich history in Istanbul, hot air balloon flights over Cappadocia, and magnificent mosques.
Despite the recent volatility in the country due to Syria, Turkey is not only a secure destination but also one that we believe everyone should visit at least once in their lives.
Akbar Travels brings you some of the best Turkey Packages from Dubai. Our packages have the best for you instore with top rated hotels and tours.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Turkey?
Visit throughout the spring for the best weather. The days are becoming longer, and the heat hasn't yet arrived. This is prime season in towns like Istanbul and Cappadocia since the weather is nearly ideal. Hotels will be fully booked and prices will be exorbitant. Beach resorts, on the other hand, are closed during this time.
Autumn is also a fantastic time to visit. The days are becoming shorter, and there's a greater likelihood of rain in October, but the weather is still pretty pleasant. It's a terrific time to visit the coast because cities are incredibly crowded and beaches are tranquil.
Summer brings plenty of sunshine and warm weather, attracting both locals and tourists to the beaches. However, cities empty out, resulting in fewer line-ups for access to Istanbul's major attractions. Winter is cold and rainy, but there are significantly fewer travellers as a result. Turkey Packages from the UAE are designed especially by Akbar Travels for Couples on Honeymoon and Families and are quite affordable and easy to book and customise.
Akbar Recommended Turkey Tour Packages
Turkey Tour Packages
Pearls of Turkey
7 Nights / 8 Days
Istanbul City Break
3 Nights / 4 Days
Best of Istanbul And Trabzon
7 Nights / 8 Days
Highlights of Istanbul (Halal Friendly)
4 Nights / 5 Days
5 Nights / 6 Days
Simply Turkey Special
4 Nights / 5 Days
Highlights of Istanbul And Cappadocia
6 Nights / 7 Days
Best of Istanbul And Antalya
5 Nights / 6 Days
8 Nights / 9 Days
Turkey Ski Special
5 Nights / 6 Days
9 Nights / 10 Days
Best of Turkey
9 Nights / 10 Days
Best of Greece with Turkey
9 Nights / 10 Days
What can you expect to face in turkey?
Language: Turkish is the official language of Turkey. Kurmanji, Arabic, and Zazaki, on the other hand, are commonly spoken languages as well.
Currency: The Turkish Lira is the country's official currency (TRY). 1TRY=0.10USD
ATMs and credit cards: In Turkey, credit and debit cards, particularly Visa and Mastercard, are extensively accepted. Only high-end hotels and restaurants accept American Express as a form of payment. It's a good idea to have cash on hand when shopping in the markets. Fortunately, ATMs are widely available in Turkey. You'll probably obtain a good exchange rate if you withdraw money from an ATM. The Most affordable Turkey Tour Packages from the UAE can be found listed below for you to choose from.
Plugs: The typical plug in Turkey is type F, and the standard voltage is 220 V with a 50 Hz frequency.
Safety: Tourist destinations such as Istanbul, Antalya, and Cappadocia are quite secure if you take standard precautions. However, because things can change, it's best to do your study ahead of time and check government websites. Hurry up and book the best Turkey holiday packages or customize them to meet your requirements.
10 Turkish delicacies to savour
Turkish cuisine as we know it now evolved during the Ottoman Empire's expansion and encounter with a wide range of influences. The flavours of the Middle East, Central Asia, Eastern Turkey, and the Balkans may all be found in modern Turkish cuisine. While Turkish cuisine outside of Turkey is dominated by meat, the local cuisine is dominated by eggplant, garlic, lentils, zucchini, pistachios, and cheaters. It's a really interesting mix of flavours. To obtain a true taste, you'll need to try at least a couple dishes. Contact us for more details on our Turkey honeymoon packages or how much it will cost to travel there from Dubai.
Here are some of our favourite Turkish dishes that you must try.
- Turkish Delight: You may have tried Turkish delight outside of Turkey, but the good stuff is hard to come by. The aromatic flavours of Bergamot orange, rosewater, mastic, or lemon are used in traditional Turkish delight desserts. Akbar Travels provides flights booking with the best rates too, so book your Turkey Tour Packages from Dubai with us and get to experience the luxurious islands at a great price.
- Turkish treats come in a kaleidoscope of hues and are sold in a variety of outlets. They're usually bite-sized, so you can sample them all!
- Baklava: Baklava is everything a dessert should be: flaky, crispy, soft, and oh-so-sweet. Baklava is an art form in Turkey, and each artist has their unique signature. Baklava containing walnuts, pistachios, or hazelnuts, as well as a variety of sweet flavours like honey, rosewater, or orange flower, can be found.
- Simit: It's been compared as the love child of a pretzel and a bagel. Sesame seeds are commonly used to coat these spherical, doughy carb treats.
- While they're delicious at any time, they're much better when you get one right out of the oven. They're the ideal snack to have when strolling across Istanbul! No matter the time of the year this beautiful island can be booked with our list of well-designed Turkey Tour Packages.
- Kunefe: If you like the concept of cheese as a dessert, you'll fall in love with kunefe at first sight! Shredded filo is packed with melted cheese and steeped in a sweet syrup to make this sweet cheese pastry. Yum!!
- Lahmacun: Lahmacun is the ideal Friday night snack, similar to a cheese less pizza yet lacking in nothing. This popular grab-and-go lunch is made with Turkish flatbread and topped with generously seasoned meat and herbs.
- Balik Ekmek: These sandwiches with fried or grilled fish topped with a variety of veggies and placed inside fresh Turkish bread are one of Istanbul's most famous dishes. You can customize your Turkey Tour Packages with us to include whatever your needs for the Trip are.
- Su Boregi: Su börei, sometimes called water borek, is filo packed with cheese and parsley. During the summer, you can find vendors offering quick and cheap food like this outside of Turkish cities. Because most of Turkey is lovely all year, it's always a nice time to relax outside while enjoying a delicious lunch. Anyone up for a picnic?
- Kofta: This classic meatball/meatloaf meal can be found in India, Central Asia, the Caucasus, the Middle East, and the Balkans. We could try to explain what this thing is, but it would be impossible. There are 291 different varieties of kofta!
- Vegan and vegetarian kofta are also available. Try batırık köftesi, which uses tahini instead of eggs for a vegan option. Çiğ köfte is a delicious lentil-based vegetarian dish.
- Kumpir: Let us introduce you to the Turkish equivalent of a baked potato!
- A potato is seasoned with salt, butter, and cheese to make this popular dish. They don't end there, though! On a kumpir, you'll find pickled cabbage, coleslaw, Russian salad, olives, and pickles, among other things. Checkout the most affordable Turkey Packages from Dubai on our website now.
- Turkish Breakfast: While many of us associate a special brunch with Sundays, the Turkish people prepare a gourmet feast seven days a week.
- You will be served a table full of dishes with a classic Turkish breakfast. We're talking about cheeses (feta is popular), sesame-seed bread, a variety of jams and dips, eggs, and, of course, a robust Turkish coffee to wash it all down.
Top 15 Cities to Visit in Turkey
The most dynamic aspects of Turkish life can be found in the cities. Even today's major business and industrial hubs in Turkey have ancient roots, and many of the country's towns still maintain old town districts that are brimming with beautiful Ottoman, Byzantine, or Classical-style architecture.
Make sure to include some city time in your itinerary if you want to explore the impressive architectural achievements of former empires, hunt out some of the best cuisine in the nation, or simply get lost in the bustle of the bazaar.
- Istanbul does a better job than many other cities in fusing their expansive ancient past and frantic current mega-city buzz. This is Turkey's principal city. There are around 15 million people living there, who live on opposite sides of the Turkeyan and Asian continents. Why wait? Your leisure filled holiday awaits. Book from the best Turkey Tour Packages in the UAE now.
- Unsurprisingly, Istanbul is one of the most popular cities for weekend getaways worldwide. There aren't many other cities on Earth where you may explore such a staggering array of historical sites from various eras.
- It has more top-tier tourist attractions only in its historic centre than some entire nations can count.
- The historic centre is where first-time visitors should focus their attention, although you could spend weeks here and still discover new things to see and interesting places to purchase. The city's most well-known big Imperial building initiatives from the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires can be found here.
- The Big Four are the Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia (Aya Sofya), and Grand Bazaar. Turkey Tour Packages that are designed just for you only on Akbar travels website.
- Beyond these, though, are Byzantine cisterns, other mosques with many domes and ornately tiled exteriors, Baroque palace buildings, and frescoed churches. And Istanbul's attraction extends beyond its history.
- Don't let this city's illustrious past fool you into thinking that's all there is to it. There is a vibrant, young energy to the street activity here.
- The café and dining scene offers everything from trendy Mediterranean and fusion cuisines to regional delicacies and meals modified from Ottoman royal cuisine. Additionally, the contemporary art sector is booming thanks to major actors like the Istanbul Modern and ARTER.
- With a population of 1.2 million, Turkey's top Mediterranean resort is also a significant commercial hub, adding to the beach scene there plenty of cosmopolitan energy. Checkout the most affordable Turkey Tour Packages from Dubai on our website now.
- If you want to experience both beach and sun while still having access to city amenities, Antalya is one of the greatest destinations to go in Turkey.
- Both Konyaalt and Lara beaches offer a laid-back beach atmosphere, but access to the city's diverse and lively café and restaurant scene is still simple.
- For days when you want to do more than top up your tan, the Kaleiçi neighbourhood near Antalya's centre puts one of Turkey's best-preserved old towns within easy reach.
- Even if you're not interested in having access to the beach, this neighbourhood of Ottoman-period homes winding down to a harbour from the Roman era has enough tourist attractions in and of itself. Akbar Travels provides flights booking with the best rates too, so book your Turkey Packages from Dubai with us and get to experience the luxurious islands at a great price.
- If the city's attractions aren't enough, Antalya is also close to many of Turkey's most important archaeological sites.
- You'd be hard-pressed to find a seaside town with more to offer when the renowned Classical-era ruins of Aspendos, Perge, Side, and Termessos are simply day trips away from town.
- Bursa, the first capital of the Ottoman Empire, is now a big, sprawling, modern city with a population of two million. Hurry up and book the best Turkey packages or customize them to meet your requirements.
- The major sections of the city are where most visitors will wish to focus their sightseeing. The most well-known remnants of Bursa's imperial rule include the 20-domed Grand Mosque, the Yeşil Mosque and tomb's lavishly tiled interiors, and the vibrantly painted mausoleums of the first Ottoman Sultans located within the Muradiye Complex.
- The enormous Covered Market, the centre of the city, is where many Hans (caravanserais) and bedestens (warehouses) display Bursa's history as a Silk Route commerce hub. Don't miss the Koza Han, which has a large number of silk stores that are still in operation.
- However, all of this heritage on display may be incidental to some visitors. Foodies come to the city where Iskender kebab was created to eat it. This is the featured dish at almost every restaurant in the area, but for the real stuff, head over to Kebapçi Iskender, where it was initially developed. The Most affordable Turkey Tour Packages from the UAE can be found listed below for you to choose from.
- Şanlıurfa has always been one of the most fascinating places to visit in southeast Turkey. It is thought to be the birthplace of the Prophet Abraham and was formerly the Byzantine city of Edessa.
- A new influx of tourists has also come to the archaeological site of Göbeklitepe in recent years as a result of its opening to tourism. In 2019, UNESCO designated these Neolithic monoliths, which are located at the edge of the city, as a World Heritage Site.
- One of Turkey's most exciting museum experiences is offered in the city centre by the new, enormous Archaeological Museum, which devotes a significant portion of its space to displaying artifacts from both Göbeklitepe and the region's significance in early human history. Turkey Packages from the UAE are designed especially by Akbar Travels for Couples on Honeymoon and Families and are quite affordable and easy to book and customise.
- Anlurfa has lots to offer tourists, even without these two most recent significant tourist attractions.
- The bazaar in the old town neighbourhood is a bustling jumble where former caravanserais' courtyards are now used as romantic open-air cafés and where traditional craft studios and market produce vendors crowd into narrow lanes.
- The lush Gölbaş park can be found just outside of the old town area, which is the centre of the city. With historic mosques constructed on locations significant to the narrative of Abraham and fish ponds stocked with sacred carp, this important pilgrimage site takes centre stage in the local legend of the city.
- With a population of 2.9 million, this province capital and third-largest city in Turkey serves as a big-city base for day trips to the surrounding ancient cities of Pergamum and Ephesus.
- Izmir, which stretches along the Aegean coastline, is hailed as one of Turkey's busiest metropolitan areas today. Its sleek exterior and youthful, commercial bustle conceal a rich history. Contact us for more details on our Turkey honeymoon packages or how much it will cost to travel there from Dubai.
- Smyrna, the most significant port city along this coastline from the Roman era until the end of the Ottoman era, was formerly known as Izmir.
- It was celebrated for centuries as a Mediterranean cosmopolitan centre where Turks, Greeks, Jews, and Armenians all flourished, along with Alexandria in Egypt.
- Much of Izmir's old neighbourhoods were destroyed by a devastating fire at the conclusion of the Turkish War of Independence in 1922, but the enormous Kemeralt Market quarter, located right in the centre of the city, nevertheless offers a look into the city's colourful history. Ottoman warehouses have been transformed into creative studios, coffee shops have taken the place of caravanserais, and vegetables and household goods are stacked high in the booths that line the alleyways.
- This former capital of the Seljuks is now an important stop for any traveller going east from the Mediterranean coast thanks to the elaborately tiled Mevlana Museum, which houses the grave of the 13th-century Sufi poet and preacher Mevlana Celaleddin Rumi.
- Most people plan their vacation to coincide with a whirling dervish show (twice weekly in the summer; once weekly the rest of the year) in the city that was the Mevlevi Sufi sect's birthplace. Akbar Travels provides flights booking with the best rates too, so book your Turkey Tour Packages from Dubai with us and get to experience the luxurious islands at a great price.
- The Sufi connection of Konya has helped boost tourism, although there are many more things to do besides see dervishes.
- The mosques and monuments that still stand from Konya's illustrious past as the capital of the Seljuks in the 13th century are jammed into the heart of the city. Some of them, like the Karatay Medresesi, have undergone meticulous restoration and been transformed into fascinating museums that emphasize the artistic achievements of the Seljuk period.
- The harsh surrounding plains outside of the city are home to a variety of sites that will entice history-loving visitors to stay an extra night. Checkout the most affordable Turkey Tour Packages from Dubai on our website now.
- The largest Neolithic village ever found was at the settlement mound of atalhöyük, which is at the top of the list.
- This tiny city of 100,000 people is one of Turkey's most well-liked tourist destinations along the Mediterranean coast due to its breath-taking port front location.
- A popular yachting location is Fethiye. Numerous sailing activities are available, ranging from daily group boat tours to multi-day private yacht rentals.
- The three-night Blue Cruise, which takes in some of the greatest coastal panoramas along this length of coast, departs from this harbour and is one of Turkey's most well-known sailing itineraries. Hurry up and book the best Turkey packages or customize them to meet your requirements.
- Fethiye is largely known for its water, but its location is ideal for setting out to discover the numerous ruins that are concealed in the surrounding lush forested hills.
- Two of the most significant archaeological sites nearby are the Classical-era Lycian remains of Xanthos and Letoön, both of which are included on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- But if all you care about is the sun and the sea, this is the closest city base for the well-known beaches of Lüdeniz, which also offer boat rides and paragliding, as well as Butterfly Valley.
- For food-loving tourists, Turkey's Baklava Centre needs no introduction. The famous sweets from Gaziantep are known all throughout the nation. Beyond the sugar rush, there is plenty to learn, though. Akbar Travels provides flights booking with the best rates too, so book your Turkey Tour Packages from Dubai with us and get to experience the luxurious islands at a great price.
- The Gaziantep Zeugma Mosaic Museum is one of the top tourist destinations.
- The museum, which is extremely modern and masterfully designed, houses one of the most significant collections of Roman-era mosaic floor art in the entire world. All of the pieces were saved from the adjacent Belkis-Zeugma archaeological site before it was flooded by the Birecik Dam.
- Wandering through the ancient town is one of Gaziantep's true delights. You might easily spend an entire day exploring its countless baklava shops and small bazaar alleys, which are crammed with traditional craft shops and old-fashioned coffee cafes.
- The capital and second-largest city in Turkey, with a population of five million, is located right in the middle of the nation. Akbar Travels provides flights booking with the best rates too, so book your Turkey holiday Packages from Dubai with us and get to experience the luxurious islands at a great price.
- There are two main reasons to include Ankara in your Turkey itinerary even though it is a large commercial and industrial hub.
- Visit the wonderful Museum of Anatolian Civilizations right away to see its unrivalled collection of items from national archaeological sites. Neolithic to Iron Age artifacts are on display. This is the ideal location in Turkey to learn about the broad scope of Turkey's ancient history.
- The Antkabir is another important landmark in Ankara and a current place of worship. The mausoleum of Atatürk, the creator of modern Turkey, is located on this hilltop compound. Come here to learn about the years following World War I and how this modern nation was created.
- The Hittite city of Hattuşa, the Bronze Age Empire that once dominated most of Anatolia, and the Iron Age site of Gordion, where Alexander the Great broke the Gordion knot, can all be reached from Ankara. Checkout the most affordable Turkey Tour Packages from Dubai on our website now.
- This important academic hub is all about the café scene, the gardens, and the art.
- Eskişehir, which is buzzing with youth, is popular with local families who take day trips there on summer weekends to enjoy picnics in the parks, gondola rides down the river, and exploring the charming old town district of Odunpazar.
- The newest attraction in Eskişehir is located near Odunpazar. The Odunpazar Modern Museum (OMM) art gallery exhibits notable contemporary artists on a temporary basis in addition to housing a permanent collection of modern art that includes paintings, sculptures, and installations. Outside of Istanbul, it is the most significant private art gallery.
- Previously, many travellers avoided Eskişehir, but now that there are high-speed train lines running from Istanbul to Ankara and Konya, Eskişehir (a station on both lines) is a well-liked rest stop for those travelling interior. Hurry up and book the best Turkey packages or customize them to meet your requirements.
- The early hub of Christianity where both St. Paul and St. Peter preached to the first converts was Antakya (commonly referred to as Hatay locally).
- The maze-like old town region is ideal for aimless roaming because it has cobblestone streets, historic Ottoman homes, markets, and a few churches. The majority of Antakya's other top sights are only a short distance from the city's core.
- Only Gaziantep can compare in terms of quality to the Hatay Archaeology Museum's collection of Roman and Byzantine mosaic artwork. The museum also features intriguing Bronze Age relics in addition to the mosaics. Akbar Travels brings you some of the best Turkey Packages from Dubai. Our packages have the best for you instore with top rated hotels and tours.
- The Church of St. Peter, one of the oldest churches in the world, and the brand-new Museum Hotel, which opened in 2019, are both on the route to the museum. The Museum Hotel was constructed over and around the biggest unbroken mosaic floor ever discovered.
- This city is the most tourist-friendly along the Black Sea coast.
- The majority of visitors typically stay just one night before departing on excursions into Turkey's verdant tea-growing hills or to see Sumela Monastery, one of the most well-known attractions along the Black Sea. Even though the monastery has been shut down for repairs for the past few years, its prominent location above craggy cliffs still makes it a popular destination.
- But most tourists don't give Trabzon the time it deserves. The Aya Sofya, a former church turned mosque that houses significant murals from the 13th century, is the main tourist attraction in the city itself. Turkey holiday Packages from the UAE are designed especially by Akbar Travels for Couples on Honeymoon and Families and are quite affordable and easy to book and customise.
- Explore the fortified Ortahisar (middle castle) neighbourhood and major bazaar district after touring the Aya Sofya. Both have preserved a significant amount of Ottoman architecture, and a number of the caravanserais are now repurposed as cafés and retail spaces.
- One of the greatest places to try Black Sea food is Trabzon, which lies near the Black Sea. There are many eateries in the city centre that focus on the regional specialties, showing the blend of Georgian, Greek, and Turkish flavours that nod to the Black Sea's diverse heritage.
- Edirne is the largest city in Thrace, and it is located close to the borders with both Bulgaria and Greece (the tiny corner of northwest Turkey that sits within Turkey).
- Edirne, which was once the capital of the Ottoman Empire and the Roman city of Adrianople (from where Mehmet II began his invasion of Constantinople), has a rich history that is visible in the restored imperial buildings that still dot its centre city. The Most affordable Turkey Tour Packages from the UAE can be found listed below for you to choose from.
- The Selimiye Mosque in Edirne, which is widely regarded as the best example of mosque design created by the renowned Ottoman architect Sinan, is the main tourist attraction in the area.
- However, there are also a ton of additional mosques and Ottoman-era landmarks in Edirne that visitors interested in history can explore.
- Due to its position, Edirne is an easy stopover for travellers traveling by land from Istanbul to Bulgaria or northern Greece.
- The Yeşilirmak River flows through the middle of Amasya, which is wedged between two tall rocks.
- Though Amasya is a sleepy, tiny city now, it was once the capital of the Kingdom of Pontus, and subsequently, during the city's Roman era, Strabo, the renowned Roman geographer, was born there. Hurry up and book the best Turkey holiday packages or customize them to meet your requirements.
- Even if the town itself may not have many significant tourist attractions or activities, Amasya makes up for it by offering a lot of ambiance and opportunity to take in the scenery.
- Take a stroll down the riverfront, where a few well-preserved Ottoman wooden villas along the northern bank and the graves of Pontic kings are carved into the towering cliff above. Then climb to the skeletal remnants of the castle, positioned on the cliff peak, for views of the surrounding valley.
- Don't miss seeing the Sultan Beyazt II Mosque in the city's centre, which has an interior as magnificent as Istanbul's imperial mosques. Contact us for more details on our Turkey honeymoon packages or how much it will cost to travel there from Dubai.
- Kars, Turkey's largest city in the far northeast, is the closest base to the ruins of the capital of the Armenian Kingdom, Ani, one of Turkey's UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- The majority of tourists that visit the archaeological site stay here for at least one night.
- Compared to other Turkish cities, Kars has a particularly distinct style, largely as a result of the town's time under Russian control (1878–1920), which gave Kars its characteristic stone-cut mansion architecture and grid-like road arrangement.
- A few old structures can be seen in the city's northernmost section. Before hiking up to Kars Castle for views of the town and the desolate surroundings, visit the Kümbet Mosque, which was formerly the Armenian Church of the Apostles from the tenth century.
23 Exotic Activities in Turkey in 2022 That Will Infuse Your Soul.
Are you seeking for activities to make your trip to Turkey unforgettable while you plan your vacation? Here are a few of the top activities to do while on vacation in Turkey. So, are you prepared to explore the mosque city virtually? Let's do this! Akbar Travels provides flights booking with the best rates too, so book your Turkey Tour Packages from Dubai with us and get to experience the luxurious islands at a great price.
- Pamukkale Thermal Pools
- A highly uncommon and magnificent sight that might leave you speechless are the Pamukkale Thermal Pools. The hot springs that create the white calcareous landscape are filled with limestones, which causes a rare phenomenon of calcium deposits that take the forms of potholes, stalactites, and cataracts. It is a wonderfully captivating sight to look out over the vast white countryside with turquoise springs developed in various strata with the blue sky above. The therapeutic water in the pools has the ability to treat a variety of illnesses, including asthma, rheumatism, eye issues, and skin conditions. One of the most well-liked activities in Turkey is this. You can customize your Turkey Tour Packages with us to include whatever your needs for the Trip are.
- Address: 20190 Pamukkale/Denizli Merkez/Denizli, Kale, Turkey.
- Timing: 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Goreme National Park
- Turkey has colourful scenery. One of them can be discovered at Goreme National Park. The best way to see this location is on foot. Cappadocia's stunning sedimentary rock formation, which is the product of volcanic deposits, gives the region its distinctive personality. A UNESCO World Heritage site is the Goreme National Park. The most unusual sights can be found in Cappadocia, where churches and underground cities have been sculpted out of rocks. One of the best things to do in Turkey is to visit Cappadocia, which is known for its stunning lunar scenery. Checkout the most affordable Turkey Tour Packages from Dubai on our website now.
- Location: Cappadocia and the plateau of central Anatolia.
- Time: Always open.
- Cemberlitas Hamami
- The Cemberlitas Hamami is one of Turkey's most distinctive cultural traits. The historic bathhouse was created in 1584 by Mimar Sinan. The traditional Turkish bath requires some initial inhibition-busting but guarantees a once-in-a-lifetime experience that is both distinctive and pleasant. We advise you to go there first thing in the morning to make a bath reservation.
- Location: Mollafenari, Vezirhan Cd. No. 8, 34440 Fatih/Baghdad, Turkey
- Timing: 6 am to 12 am.
- People dance to music that is consecrated to God during a dervish, a Sufi spiritual ceremony. Sama and Dhikr, two spiritual disciplines that date back to the 13th century and were founded by the Sufi saint Rumi, are involved in this. This entails singing calming tunes, playing musical instruments, dancing, and writing passionate poetry that aims to elevate the spirit. One of the most soul-refining experiences you can imagine is seeing Sufi dancers spin and move in colourful costumes to calming spiritual music. No matter the time of the year this beautiful island can be booked with our list of well-designed Turkey Tour Packages.
- Location: Turkey's Galipdede Caddesi is the location.
- Time: N/A
- Ruins Of Ephesus
- The remains of the former Greek city of Ephesus, which were built in the 10th century BC, are the oldest landmark in Turkey. Since ancient times, the city's ruins and the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, have drawn large crowds. Another well-known monument in Ephesus that draws visitors from all around the world is the Library of Celsus. The ruins of this illustrious Greek city, which have endured through generations and millennia to witness the rise and fall of empires, provide a glimpse into the splendour of the past. Visit this if you want to explore deeply and experience Ephesus's ancient energy.
- Location: Atatürk, Park İçi Yolu No:12, 35920 Selçuk/İzmir, Turkey
- Timing: 8am–6:30pm
- Nargile Bars
- The custom of sharing a hookah adds even another dimension to the city's already luxurious and diverse culture. The Nargile bars let you enjoy the opulence of Turkish tobacco. Just take a puff at one of the modern cafes that serves coffee and other fineries beside the traditional water pipe. As you take a puff with élan, the intricately decorated glass and wooden bottles of various shapes and sizes with a long pipe attached make you feel like a sultan. Why wait? Your leisure filled holiday awaits. Book from the best Turkey Tour Packages in the UAE now.
- Location: Anadolu Nargile Çorlulu Ali Paşa Medresesi, Erenler Hookah
- Timing: 7 am to 2 am
- Archaeological Site of Troy
- Evidently, the first thing your eyes see when they come upon the ruins of Troy is a collection of trash and concrete. But when you stand over it, the ground beneath your feet has had tremendous political significance in the past. Numerous writers and literary elites have found inspiration in the same land that produced bravery heroes. The ruins of the temples, altars, and other fortifications that bear witness to a bygone era will undoubtedly excite history buffs. It ranks among Turkey's top sights to see.
- Location: Northwest Turkey
- Timing: N/A
- Kapali Carsisi
- Trying to transport something home? Aside from the countless memories and irreplaceable moments that the city gives at every turn, it also includes Istanbul's Grand Bazaar, also known as Kapali Carsisi, where you may find plenty of trinkets to bring back with you. The vast bazaar will initially amaze you with its energy. For a curator of one-of-a-kind goods, the diverse collection of jewels, antiquities, spices, antique pieces, handcrafted items, and carpets is undoubtedly a gold mine. Even more intriguing is the fact that you may haggle for your products. Turkey Tour Packages that are designed just for you only on Akbar travels website.
- Location: Walled city of Istanbul
- Timing: 8 am to 7 pm
- Mount Nemrut
- You can't help but be mesmerized by the enormous monuments made of pale sand and the statues of ancient gods that stand in the background. Additionally, you must visit the Nemrut Dag National Park, which is regarded as one of the World Heritage Sites, for your trip to be considered fully successful. Although it's not required, we advise you to get a trekking pole and wear comfortable shoes.
- Location: South-eastern Turkey
- Timing: N/A
- The Bosphorus Ferry Ride
- The most breath-taking perspective of the cityscape at the Bosphorus is from a location where the Black Sea and Mediterranean Sea converge, guarded by the tall Rumeli citadel with a distant vista of the Galata Bridge. Take a ship to visit the planet's most significant and stunning place. The vistas are breath-taking. To reserve a seat, go to the website beforehand. Akbar Travels brings you some of the best Turkey Tour Packages from Dubai. Our packages have the best for you instore with top rated hotels and tours.
- Location: South to North Turkey (Marmara and Black Sea)
- Timing: 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- Ankara Castle
- Ankara Castle, one of the country's final remaining fortresses from the 7th century, is a gem of the medieval age. Due to its importance as a building for numerous civilizations, including the Roman, Byzantine, Crusader, Ottoman, Seljuq Turks, and many others, Ankara Castle has a very rich and varied history. The grounds of this castle are also dotted with homes from Turkey's golden age, making it a heaven on earth for history aficionados. It is possible to see jaw-dropping architectural and design styles from many eras.
- Location: Kale, 06240 Altındağ/Ankara, Turkey
- Timing: 9am–6pm
- Aqua Vega Aquarium
- The third-largest tunnel aquarium may be found in Aqua Vega Aquarium, one of the biggest underwater worlds in all of Turkey. This aquarium, which is a perfect place for families to spend time together, is home to some of the most unique sea species in the world. Travelers can enjoy a close-up view of a variety of exotic marine species, including sharks, napoleon fish, clownfish, koi fish, and many more, at Aqua Vega's many displays, including the Sea Shell Museum, Jungle Corner, Adrenaline World, and many others. Turkey Packages from the UAE are designed especially by Akbar Travels for Couples on Honeymoon and Families and are quite affordable and easy to book and customise.
- Location: Akşemsettin, Doğukent Bulvarı Nata Vega Outlet, 06480 Mamak/Ankara, Turkey
- Timing: 10am–8pm
- Dolmabahce Palace
- Dolmabahce Palace, located in the centre of the renowned city of Istanbul, has a rich history attached to it. This Palace, which once served as the administrative heart of the Ottoman Empire, displays a beautiful fusion of baroque, ottoman, and neoclassical styles. There are about 285 rooms and 46 halls in the palace. This palace's interiors are equally impressive as its exterior. Visitors to this palace can see gold-adorned ceilings, Iznik tiles, the largest Bohemian-style crystal chandelier in the world, and many other such features.
- Location: Vişnezade, Dolmabahçe Cd., 34357 Beşiktaş/İstanbul, Turkey
- Timing: 9am–4pm
- Gobekli Tepe
- Gobekli Tepe, often known as the "Potbelly Hill," is one of Turkey's most recognizable and intriguing ancient sites. The tell is one of the biggest attractions in the nation and is around 50 feet high and 980 feet in diameter. The tale is thought to have encompassed social or ritual nature during the Pre-Pottery Neolithic eras. This Tepe provides visitors with the chance to learn about the sanctuary thanks to its deeply ingrained and rich history. The Most affordable Turkey Tour Packages from the UAE can be found listed below for you to choose from.
- Location: Örencik, 63290 Haliliye/Şanlıurfa, Turkey
- Timing: N/A
- Hagia Sophia
- Originally a Greek Orthodox Christian patriarchal basilica and an imperial mosque, Hagia Sophia is now a museum. Hagia Sophia is another famous structure with historical significance that has earned a spot on the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The structure features a huge dome that is regarded as a turning point for that era's design. A few distinguishing characteristics of this beauty include the Deesis mosaic, the Saint John Chrysostom mosaic, the 19th-century market of the tomb of Enrico Dandolo, and others.
- Location: Sultan Ahmet, Ayasofya Meydanı, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
- Timing: 9am–5pm
- One of the most well-liked activities in Turkey for couples is traveling to Cappadocia, which is an area in Central Anatolia. The spectators' breath is taken away by the destination's hills and rocky outcrops. Cappadocia exudes a romantic and loving vibe and is home to Gerome National Park, one of the most well-known UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Numerous tourists and explorers have added this place on their bucket lists because of the region's rich and diverse heritage as well as the many natural wonders that can be found here.
- Location: Cappadocia, Turkey
- Timing: N/A
- Erimtan Museum
- Erimtan Museum is an art museum that was built in 2009 and is one of the top things to do in Turkey. It is a relatively recent addition to the country's landmarks. This museum gained notoriety quietly but swiftly because to the influence of Yuksel Erimtan, a civil engineer who discovered a sizable collection of artifacts while working on numerous building sites. You'll have much to explore as each island has its own eateries and shops. Hurry up and book the best Turkey packages or customize them to meet your requirements. Ancient jewellery, coins, glasses, ceramics, seal stones, and many other items that have been discovered in Turkey's Anatolia region are included in the collection on display in this museum.
- Location: Kale, Gözcü Sk. No:10, 06240 Altındağ/Ankara, Turkey
- Timing: 10am–5pm
- Hippodrome Of Constantinople
- One of the most important structures throughout the Byzantine Empire, the Hippodrome once served as a hub for social meetings and sporting events. Visitors may still see the ancient buildings that have endured all these years in what is now known as Sultan Ahmet Square. The Serpent Column, the Obelisk of Thutmose III, and other ancient structures are just a few of the sights that visitors can see. Additionally, tourists can view the spectacular obelisk base, which features a scene of Emperor Theodosis presenting a garland of laurel.
- Location: Binbirdirek, Sultan Ahmet Parkı No:2, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
- Timing: Open 24 hours
- Lycian Rock Tombs
- Are you still unsure of what to do in Turkey? The Lycian Rock Tombs, cut into the mountains of Turkey's ancient past, have a scary and holy history. These tombs were erected by the Lycians to store and preserve the bodies of the dead high above in the sky, making it simpler for the magical winged animals to carry them to the afterlife. The tombs have gates that exactly resemble temple entrances. One of the best things to do in Turkey is to visit this monument, which was built from rough rocks and wooden panels and is undoubtedly a sight to behold.
- Location: Teke Peninsula, Western Taurus Range, Southern Anatolia
- Timing: N/A
- Blue Mosque
- Due to its turquoise interiors, the Blue Mosque, also known as Sultan Ahmed Mosque, draws throngs of tourists to Turkey. When asked what to do in Turkey, locals unquestionably recommend paying a visit to this house of worship. This mosque was constructed by an Ottoman ruler and is situated next to Hagia Sophia, another well-known structure. This mosque has an interior and exterior courtyard, six minarets, and a number of balconies. The interior courtyard is enclosed by a modest domed portico and has a marble floor. Contact us for more details on our Turkey honeymoon packages or how much it will cost to travel there from Dubai. Akbar Travels provides flights booking with the best rates too, so book your Turkey Tour Packages from Dubai with us and get to experience the luxurious islands at a great price.
- Location: Sultan Ahmet, Atmeydanı Cd. No:7, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
- Timing: Dawn to midnight
- Clubs And Cafes
- If you enjoy trying local alcoholic beverages, you shouldn't overlook raki when on vacation in Turkey. Raki is typically served with water and ice, but you can experiment with different methods to drink it; whatever you choose to add, the experience will undoubtedly be wonderful!
- Location: Istanbul
- Timing: 9:00 PM – Midnight
- Galata Bridge
- If you don't try their unique fish sandwich with a shot of pickle juice, your trip to Turkey will undoubtedly be completed. The tastiest fish sandwiches in the nation may be found near the Galata Bridge on the River Bosphorus. One of the most well-known things to do in Turkey is this.
- Location: Galata Bridge
- Timing: 10:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Pigeon Valley
- Although pigeons may not seem spectacular to you, in Turkey, the bird is revered for its extreme affection. Plan a trip to the Pigeon Valley where you can observe a large number of pigeons, including several types. Remember to take shots of the tree here that is covered with blue wicked eyes! One of the most intriguing family vacation activities in Turkey is this.
- Location: Pigeon Valley
- Timing: N/A
- Which of these Turkey activities will you try out first, then? Akbar Travels can help you book a trip to Turkey so you may experience the colourful culture and timeless customs firsthand.