- 2 Nights’ accommodation at Kandy in above mentioned or similar category hotel
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at Bentota / Kosgoda in above mentioned or similar category hotel
- 1 Night accommodation at Colombo in above mentioned or similar category hotel
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel (except on day of arrival)
- Daily Dinner at Hotel
- Meet and Greet at the Airport by the English Speaking Chauffer.
- Transportation in an Air conditioned Vehicle
- Sightseeing tours as per the Programme
- All transfer from arrival to departure
- V.A.T.(Value add tax )
- Cost of Sri Lanka – ETA Visa (subject to approval)
- All Local Taxes
- Any Video or Camera Permits
- Extra Meals
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out Charges
|Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
|Days before departure:
|10 to 15 days
||75% + Non Refundable Component
|15 to 30 days
||30% + Non Refundable Component
|Hotel / Air
||100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room
|Cruise / Visa
||Online Advance as per Website
|Within 45 to 30 days prior to the departure of the tour
|| 75% of total tour cost or Non Refundable component whichever
|Within 30 days prior to the departure of the tour
||100% of total tour cost
All Prices are in UAE AED and subject to change without prior
In case FIT flight inclusive package, full amount of flight will be
payable at the time of booking.
**For Air tickets being issued / blocked on time limit: Full UAE AED
component to be collected before issuance,else price will be
subject to change.
Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms,
conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known
when we request for bookings.
Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in
flight will be on the guests own & Akbar Holidays will not be held
liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible
Price on website //quoted are subject to availability at time of
confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the
Terms & Conditions
Important Information to Note before Travel:
Prior to boarding, travelers are required to:
i. Have a valid tourist visa. All visas must be applied online. Visit www.eta.gov.lk.
ii. Have done a negative PCR test within 72 hours prior to embarkation (Children
below 2 years are exempted).
- Fully vaccinated travelers are EXEMPTED from obtaining the mandatory COVID-19 Local Insurance cover. However, travelers should ensure that they have a comprehensive travel insurance that will cover health and other expenses related to COVID-19 should there be a need as Government of Sri Lanka will not bear any costs resulting.
- Fully vaccinated travelers if accompanied by not-vaccinated/not-fully vaccinated children of 12-18 years, pay for on-arrival PCR test at USD 40 per test. Travelers can pay for PCR test at the Ministry of Health approved laboratory established at Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA) or any other MOH approved laboratory. Also, travelers can visit www.visitsrilanka.gov.lk to pay in advance.
- Fully vaccinated travelers if accompanied by not-vaccinated/not-fully vaccinated children, (all age groups) ensure that the comprehensive travel insurance is extended to cover the children adequately as the Government of Sri Lanka will not bear any costs resulting