GoAir Flights Booking Online
About Go First (GoAir) Online Booking
Go First, formerly known as Go Air, is an ultra-low-cost airline based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The Wadia Group, an Indian commercial giant, owns it. It was India’s fifth largest airline in October 2017, with an 8.4% passenger market share. It began operations in November 2005 and currently has an Airbus A320 fleet with all-economy seating.
From its hubs in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, and Kannur, the airline operated around 330 daily flights to 36 destinations in March 2020, comprising 27 domestic and nine overseas destinations. The airline has filed a DRHP with Indian stock market regulator SEBI in order to launch an IPO to seek Rs 36 billion from the main market.
In November 2021, the fleet of Go First operates an all-Airbus fleet:
|Go First fleet|
GoAir Economy and Premium Class Services
|Economy Class||Business Class|
|Comfortable seats||Extra Leg Space|
|meals and snacks||Access to Lounges|
|In-flight Entertainment||Hot meals|
GoAir Baggage Allowance
Only 01 piece of check-in baggage will be allowed up to a maximum of 15kgs per passenger on domestic flights. Each additional bag will be charged at Rs. 750 for pre-purchase and Rs. 1000 at Airport.
GoAir Forbidden Items
The following list of items is banned and restricted in your baggage:
● Flammable, non-flammable, and poisonous gases, such as butane, oxygen, propane, and aqualung cylinders.
● Flammable liquids and solids, such as lighter or heater fuels, paint, and matches
● Poisonous substances such as insecticides, weed killers, arsenic, and cyanide.
● Radioactive material, oxidizing materials, and organic peroxides.
● Firearms and explosives, such as handguns, automatic weapons, munitions, and ammunition.
● Infectious substances such as bacteria and viruses.
● Corrosives such as mercury, acids, alkalis, and wet-cell batteries.
● Cooking oils.
● Striking matches and cigarette lighters.
NOTE: You can get updates on the values and information provided above by calling 800 1234.
GoAir Check-in Information
Web check-in is available from 72 hours to 01 hour prior to departure for flights within India and 48 hours to 02 hours prior to departure for international sectors.
The GoAir airport check-in desk opens two hours before takeoff. The check-in counter closes 45 minutes prior to the planned departure of the flight. Boarding gates closes 25 minutes before to the flight’s departure.