- 1 Night accommodation at Kandy in above mentioned or similar category hotel
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at Bentota / Kosgoda in above mentioned or similar category hotel
- 1 Night accommodation at Colombo in above mentioned or similar category hotel
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel (except on day of arrival)
- Daily Dinner at Hotel
- Entrance Tickets to Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Entrance to Spice Garden
- Entrance to Temple of Tooth Relic
- Visit to Gems Gallery
- Entrance to Kandy Cultural Show
- Entrance to Peradeniya Royal Botanical Garden
- Entrance to Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery
- Colombo City & Shopping Tour
- Complimentary 500ml X 2 Mineral Water Bottles – per person per day
- Complimentary Sim Card on arrival (per room)
- Transportation in A/C Vehicle on Private Basis
- Service of English Speaking Chauffeur Guide
- Cost of Sri Lanka – ETA Visa (subject to approval)
- All Local Taxes
- Any Video or Camera Permits
- Entrance Fees to Sightseeings other than the one’s listed above in Inclusions
- Extra Meals
- Cost of RT-PCR Test before departure
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out Charges
- Packages are valid till 30th March 2023. Not Valid from 20th Dec 22 – 10th Jan 23
|Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
|Days before departure:||Cancellation Charge:|
|10 to 15 days||75% + Non Refundable Component|
|15 to 30 days||30% + Non Refundable Component|
|Hotel / Air ||100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room |
|Cruise / Visa ||On Actuals|
|Payment Policy||Online Advance as per Website|
|Within 45 to 30 days prior to the departure of the tour|| 75% of total tour cost or Non Refundable component whichever is higher|
|Within 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||100% of total tour cost|
All Prices are in UAE AED and subject to change without prior notice.
In case FIT flight inclusive package, full amount of flight will be payable at the time of booking.
**For Air tickets being issued / blocked on time limit: Full UAE AED component to be collected before issuance,else price will be subject to change.
Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Akbar Holidays will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
Price on website //quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
Terms & Conditions
Prior to boarding, travelers are required to:
i. Have a valid tourist visa. All visas must be applied online. Visit www.eta.gov.lk.
ii. Have done a negative PCR test within 72 hours prior to embarkation (Children
below 2 years are exempted).
- Fully vaccinated travelers are EXEMPTED from obtaining the mandatory COVID-19 Local Insurance cover. However, travelers should ensure that they have a comprehensive travel insurance that will cover health and other expenses related to COVID-19 should there be a need as Government of Sri Lanka will not bear any costs resulting.
- Fully vaccinated travelers if accompanied by not-vaccinated/not-fully vaccinated children of 12-18 years, pay for on-arrival PCR test at USD 40 per test. Travelers can pay for PCR test at the Ministry of Health approved laboratory established at Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA) or any other MOH approved laboratory. Also, travelers can visit www.visitsrilanka.gov.lk to pay in advance.
- Fully vaccinated travelers if accompanied by not-vaccinated/not-fully vaccinated children, (all age groups) ensure that the comprehensive travel insurance is extended to cover the children adequately as the Government of Sri Lanka will not bear any costs resulting