Popular for its beauty and its beaches, Thailand is probably one of the most preferred international destinations for every Indian traveler. One of the major attractions for visitors is the convenient visa processing for Thailand visa.
There are two ways of obtaining a Thailand Visa for Indians. One is the Visa on arrival (VOA) and the other one is to apply before flying to Thailand. It is recommended to apply for a visa before your travel for better assurance and convenience
Here is a recommended procedure to obtain a Thailand visa for Indians.
Eligibility for Thailand Visa for Indians
To be eligible for a Thailand Visa, the candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- Indian National holding a valid Passport
- The Passport should be valid for minimum six months with two blank pages
- Provide proof of confirmed hotel reservation and return flight tickets
- Sufficient funds to cover your cost in Thailand
- You intend to leave Thailand at the end of your authorized stay
Documents required for Thailand Visa Application
While applying for a Thailand visa online, an applicant needs to submit a set of documents. Required documents are listed below:
- Passport with a validity of minimum 6 months
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Duly filled Thailand application form
- Personal covering letter ( For employed – Plain paper/ For self-employed – Company Letterhead)
- Evidence of sufficient finance (20k Baht per individual and 40k Baht per family)
- Confirmed return flight ticket
- Hotel reservation or Invitation if visiting relative or friend
In order to apply for Thailand Visa for Indians, follow the steps below:
- Before applying for Thailand visa, choosethe visa type depending on the purpose of your visit.
- Prepare your documents as per the checklist provided by the travel agent.
- Submit all the required documents online along with the application form.
- The travel agent will submit the documents to the Embassy.
- Receive your Visa within the standard processing time.
Typically, the processing time for Thailand visa is 3-4 days. However, the process may get postponed in case of additional document requirement.
A Thailand Visa is normally issued for a maximum stay period of 60 days. The entry type will be provided as per your travel type and itinerary.
Need help with your Thailand Visa Application?
Applying for a Thailand Visa online is relatively a convenient process but minor mistakes could result in a Visa refusal. To ensure you get your Thailand visa successfully it is best to take help of an experienced visa agent. Akbartravels.com is an expert in processing all types of visas. With professional services delivered by our experienced Visa experts, Akbartravels.com provides its customers with a swift and effortless visa processing. With 40 years of experience in Travel & Tourism sector we have helped significant number of individuals in getting a successful visa in first attempt.
How to apply for Thailand Visa
Tips to get Thailand Visa
Common Reasons for Thailand Visa Rejection