Thailand, the land of smiles is one of the most popular travel destinations for Indians. Exotic places, cosmopolitan culture, cheap flight tickets & easy Thailand visa rules are the reason why Indians love to visit Thailand. It is the perfect travel destination for any budget backpacker or vacationing tourist.
When applying for a Thailand Visa for Indians, certain documents are needed to process your visa. Before you plan your royal trip to the Royal Kingdom of Thailand, you would need to have some paper work for applying for the visa. The document requirements are subject to change anytime and without prior notice, so it would be a good idea for an aspiring applicant to inquire for the right information before flying off to Thailand.
|Thailand e Visa (Popular)||2-3 Days||Up to 15 Days||1 Month||Single||INR 7,499/-|
|Thailand e Visa (Express)||Up to 24 Hours||Up to 15 Days||1 Month||Single||INR 11,999/-|
|Thailand Tourist Visa (Sticker Visa)||3-4 Days||Up to 60 Days||3 Months||Single||INR 11,999/-|
|Thailand Business Visa (Sticker Visa)||3-4 Days||Up to 90 Days||3 Months||Single||INR 11,999/-|
The difference between the Validity of a Visa, Number of Entries and Duration of Stay of a Visa:
Validity of a Visa:
Validity of a Thai visa for Indians refers to the period that the Thai visa holder is allowed to enter Thailand. Unless otherwise specified, a visa holder may enter Thailand at any time before the expiry of validity, so long as the entries granted on the Thailand visa have not been used up. The visa becomes effective from the date of issuance and automatically becomes invalid once its period of validity expires regardless of whether its entries are used up or not. However, even if a foreigner holds a valid visa, he or she might be refused entry by the immigration authorities.
Number of Entries of a Visa:
Thailand visas are generally issued for a single or multiple Entry. The number of entries of a visa refers to the number of times the visa holder is permitted to enter Thailand within the visa’s validity. When the entries are all used up, the visa is no longer valid. Even if there are still unused entries, the visa is not valid either if its validity has already expired. In either case, the visa holder should apply for Thailand visa again if another visit to Thailand is planned. An applicant will be refused entry to Thailand if all the visa entries have been used up.
Duration of Stay:
The Duration of stay of a Thailand visa refers to the longest period the visa holder is allowed to stay in Thailand from the day following entry to Thailand. A Thailand visa is generally issued for a stay period of up to 60 or 90 days depending upon the type of visa and entry type.
Documents required for Thailand Visa Application:
General Thailand visa requirements for Indian citizens are:
- A valid passport with atleast 6 months of validity.
- Duly filled Thailand visa application form.
- Passport sized photo as per Thailand visa photo specifications.
- Hotel booking or a local address as accommodation proof.
Additional documents required for Thailand visa from India including the one’s mentioned above and depending upon the visa type:
1. Thailand Tourist Visa:
- Bank statement as proof of funds.
- Proof of accommodation (hotel booking receipt or a local address).
- Letter of invitation (as a proof of relationship if visiting family or friends).
2. Thailand Visa on Arrival:
- Bank statement showing sufficient funds (THB 10,000 per person and THB 20,000 per family).
- Proof of accommodation (hotel booking or a local address).
- Boarding Pass.
- Confirmed return flight ticket.
- Local Thai currency (Thai Baht) to pay the Thailand visa price.
3. Thailand Employment Visa:
- Proof of Employment - A letter of approval issued by the Ministry of Labour in Thailand.
- Copy of work permit.
- Documents supporting professional qualifications.
4. Thailand Business Visa:
- An invitation letter or a cover letter from the host company.
- Proof of Business registration.
- Company’s profiles and business operation details.
- Business Tax and Income Tax statements for the previous year.
- Bank statement showing amount equivalent to TBH 500,000 to be invested in a business based in Thailand.
5. Thailand Student Visa:
- Cover Letter.
- Proof of admission to a recognised university (Letter of admission by the institute)
- Certificates showing educational qualifications.
- Birth certificate.
6. Thailand Spouse Visa:
- Copy of marriage certificate.
- Thai ID copy of spouse.
- Spouse’s proof of employment.
- Bank statement of 3 months.
- Cover Letter.
7. Thailand Transit Visa:
- Confirmed flight tickets as proof of onward travel from Thailand.
- Proof of funds (minimum THB 10,000).
How To Apply Thailand Visa Online:
- Visit our website Akbartravels.com and select your Thailand visa type.
- Pay your Thailand visa cost and submit all your relevant documents.
- Get Thailand visa within 5 working days from the date of submission.
Q.Can I get a Thai visa at the airport?
Ans - Indians can apply for Thailand visa on arrival at any port of entry of the country. However, we highly suggest to apply visa for Thailand from India before your trip. Why wait in long queues to get your visa when you can easily get it in your inbox within 48 hours.
Q.How do I fill out a Thai visa application?
Ans - Filling out Thailand visa application is very easy. Simply head over to Akbartravels.com and follow the instructions mentioned, that’s it.
Q.Can I get a tourist visa for Thailand now?
Ans - Yes, if you fulfil all the Thailand tourist visa requirements you can easily get a Thai tourist visa.
Q.Is visa on arrival open in Thailand?
Ans - Yes. But getting a pre-issued tourist visa for Thailand from India makes clearing Thailand Immigration much easier without long wait times.
Q.How much is visa fee to Thailand?
Ans - Depending upon your Thailand visa type Thailand visa cost for Indian varies and will depend upon the time of visa you apply.
Q.What type of photo is required for Thailand visa?
Ans - The Thailand visa requirements for photograph are:
• It should be a recent photograph.
• Dimensions - 45mm X 35 mm.
• Background - White with no shadows.
• Face size - 80% of the photo.
• Face orientation - It should have full face, front view, eyes open.
For more details check out Thailand visa photo specifications.
Q.What are the documents required for Thailand visa?
Ans - The Thailand visa requirements for Indian citizens are:
• A valid passport with atleast 6 months of validity.
• Duly filled Thailand visa application form.
• Passport-sized photo as per Thailand visa photo specifications.
• Hotel booking or a local address as accommodation proof.
Q.How long does Thai E visa take?
Ans - Thailand e visa can be processed in under 48 hours.
Q.How long does Thai visa take to process?
Ans - Normally, Thailand tourist visa for Indians takes up to 4-5 business days to process.
Q.How much bank balance is required for Thailand visa?
Ans - You must have a bank balance equivalent to your trip cost.
How can Akbartravels help?
At Akbartravels.com, we provide expedited visa services at every step of your Thailand Visa process. It is highly advisable to process your visa through us as we will take care of your complete visa process right from getting your documents ready to the stamping of your visa. Hence save the trouble and delay on arrival. Start your application through Akbartravels.com now and ensure peace of mind!
Apply Visa Online:
Dubai Visa Online | 14 days Dubai Visa | 30 days Dubai Visa | 90 days Dubai Visa | Dubai Transit Visa | UAE Visa | Singapore Visa | Malaysia Visa | Thailand Visa | Sri Lanka Visa | US Visa | UK Visa | Schengen Visa | Canada Visa | Australia Visa | New Zealand Visa | France Visa | Italy Visa | Turkey Visa Online | Philippines Visa | Cambodia Visa Online | Vietnam Visa Online | Oman Visa
International Holiday Packages:
Dubai Tour Packages | Singapore Tour Packages | Thailand Tour Packages | Malaysia Tour Packages | Sri Lanka Tour Packages | US Tour Packages | United Kingdom Tour Packages | South Africa Tour Packages | Europe Tour Packages | Bali Tour Packages | Mauritius Tour Packages | Maldives Tour Packages | Cordelia Cruise Packages |
Domestic Holiday Packages:
India Tour Packages | Goa Tour Packages | Kerala Tour Packages | Leh Ladakh Tour Packages | Himachal Tour Packages | Andaman Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages | Uttarakhand Tour Packages | Jammu and Kashmir Tour Packages
Packages by Themes:
Honeymoon Packages | Adventure Packages | Visa on Arrival Packages | Family Packages | Romantic Packages | Weekend Getaways Packages
Flights To Thailand:
Mumbai Bangkok Flights | Delhi Bangkok Flights | Chennai Bangkok Flights | Bangalore Bangkok Flights | Hyderabad Bangkok Flights
Pune Bangalore Flights | Chennai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Chennai Flights | Mumbai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Hyderabad Flights | Ahmedabad Goa Flights | Mumbai Kolkata Flights | Hyderabad Delhi Flights | Bangalore Goa Flights | Mumbai Goa Flights
Delhi Dubai Flights | Delhi Bangkok Flights | Delhi Toronto Flights | Mumbai Dubai Flights | Delhi Singapore Flights |Delhi London Flights | Delhi Kathmandu Flights | Mumbai London Flights | Chennai Singapore Flights | Mumbai Singapore Flights | Delhi New York Flights |Kolkata Bangkok Flights