Fly from the Capital city of India, to the splendid city of Dubai, with the best New Delhi to Dubai flights. Get only the best rates on international bookings with us. Find all details about your flight schedule, flight status, flight timings and low cost airlines for you New Delhi to Dubai flights.
Delhi Dubai Fare Calender
Delhi Dubai Flight Schedule
Delhi Dubai Flights FAQs
1. Which month has the lowest airfare for the New Delhi to Dubai flights?
The cheapest month for the New Delhi to Dubai flights is May, as this is normally considered as the best season for visitors and tourist.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Dubai?
January is the best month to visit Dubai.The weather is cooler and it also receives a few days of rain, making it the ample time to visit. It is also the time for the Dubai Shopping Festival which attracts huge footfalls.
3. How far is the city centre from the airport?
Dubai International Airport is located 5 km away from the city center.
4. How to reach the city center from the airport?
You can connect to the city of Dubai from the airport through taxis, metro, and buses.
5. What is the currency of Dubai and the average conversion rate?
The currency used in Dubai in United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED). 1 UAE Dirham is approximately valued at 18.5 Indian Rupees. You can check the currency conversion centres for more details.
6. What is the time difference between New Delhi to Dubai?
The time difference between Delhi and Dubai is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Fun Fact about Dubai
Sea level height and area: Dubai is approximately 52 feet above sea level. It also covers an area of 1,588 sq. miles with 88 sq. miles of the area are the result of land reclaimedfrom the sea.
Houses the world’s tallest building: Dubai’s Burj Khalifa is theworld’s tallest building at a height of 2,722 feet.
Location: Dubai lied directly within the Arabian Desert. This flat sandy desert gives way to the Western Hajar Mountains, which run alongside Dubai’s border with Oman at Hatta.
Delhi to Dubai VISA
1. When can I apply for a visa?
You can apply for a visa a minimum of four working days and maximum of 58 days before you travel before you travel.
2. Do I need to apply for the visa at the time I book my tickets?
No. You can apply for a visa any time as mentioned above.
3. How long does it take for the visa application to be processed?
Provided all required documents are submitted appropriately; visas are normally issued within 4 working days of your application.
4. What is the fare to apply for a visa?
A 30-day visa costs $68, and a 96-hour visa costs $44. However, applicants from some countries may also need to pay a refundable security deposit
5. What is the security deposit? Will I have to pay it?
The security deposit is an amount payable by residents of selected countries. It will be refunded after you have left UAE. The system will automatically include the security deposit, based on your country of residence.