To apply for Malaysia Visa, the applicant should have a precise knowledge of the Rules and Regulations, in order to understand the procedure and lessen the risks ofVisa Rejection
- Upon successful submission of documents, the Thailand Visa takes up to 4 working days for processing.
- Thailand offers Visa on Arrival for Indian citizens on a condition that the tourist would leave within 15 days from the country. Visa on arrival is only issued to applicants travelling for tourism purpose.
- All travellers must also make sure that they are in possession of a passport valid for at least six months and a round-trip air ticket.
- Holders of Thailand Visas must be able to prove that they have adequate finances equivalent to at least 20,000 Baht per person or 40,000 Baht per family. For on arrival visas, they must be able to prove that they have adequate finances equivalent to at least 10,000 Baht per person or 20,000 Baht per family.
- Documents required for the Thailand visa application will be your passport that is valid for at least 6 months, a passport photo, a recent bank statement showing a balance of at least INR 45,000, and a completed visa application form
- The validity of a visa is generally 3 months (single entry) or 6 months (multiple entries), depending on how many entries your visa allows - you can spend up to 60 days on each trip. Days left from your previous entry do not count.
- The tourist visa is issued for single, double or multiple entries depending upon the travel itinerary and trip duration. Permitted stay period is up to 60 days.
- Applicants can apply for Thailand visa only 30 days prior to intended date of travel.
- Travelers who enter the Kingdom with Visa on Arrival generally cannot file an application for extension of stay except in special cases such as illness which prevents them from traveling, etc. Those who wish to stay longer or may wish to change their type of visa must file an application for permission at the Office of Immigration Bureau located on Government Center B, Chaengwattana Soi 7, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Tel 0-2141-9889 or at Thai Immigration Bureau Website. The extension of stay as well as the change of certain type of visa is solely at the discretion of the Immigration officer.
- In case the visa is refused, the visa fees are not refundable.
- Submitting the required documents does not guarantee issuance of a visa. Additionally, the visa does not in itself grant you the right to enter Thailand. The Immigration Bureau of Thailand have the authority to grant or deny admission, if they have sufficient evidence that the foreign persons holding a Thai visa do not intend to enter the country in violation of or with the intention to evade its immigration rules and procedures.
How can Akbar Travels help you obtain the Thailand Visa?
Approval of a Visa application can be a lengthy and time-consuming process, with zero scope of mistakes. While you plan the travel itinerary, let us worry about the process of your visa application. Everything we do is aimed at completing and submitting your Thailand visa application successfully. Our visa services are very cost effective andconvenient. Though Thailand visa is also available on arrival, it is better to get the Thai Visa in India itself to avoid any last minute problems or long VOA queue at Bangkok Airport. Getting Thai visa in India is a really easy and hassle free process. It’s cheaper also with longer duration of stay. (30/60 days on single entry in comparison to 15 days in case of VOA)
How to apply for Thailand Visa
Tips to get Thailand Visa
Common Reasons for Thailand Visa Rejection