To apply for Thailand visa, the applicant should have a precise knowledge of the rules and regulations, understand the procedure and lessen the risks of Thailand visa rejection.
- Upon successful submission of documents, the Thailand visa for Indians takes up to 48 hours for processing.
- Thailand visa on arrival is offered to Indian citizens on the condition that they would leave within 15 days from the country. The Thailand visa on arrival is only issued to applicants traveling for tourism purposes.
- All travellers must also make sure that they have a valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining and confirmed air tickets for the round-trip.
- From July 2022, travellers visiting Thailand will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, a vaccination certificate (fully vaccinated)or a negative RT-PCR, or a negative ART test (unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated) conducted at least 72 hours before traveling to Thailand. Unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated traveling without an RT-PCR or ART test must follow public health guidelines set up by the Health Control Officer.
- Thailand tourist visa holders must be able to prove that they have adequate funds equivalent to at least THB 20,000 per person or THB 40,000 per family. For on arrival Thailand visa, they must be able to prove that they have adequate funds equivalent to at least THB 10,000 per person or THB 20,000 per family.
- The validity of a Thai visa for Indians based on Thailand visa types is generally 3 months (single entry) or 6 months (multiple entries). Depending upon the number of entries your visa permits you can spend up to 60 days on each trip. Days left from your previous entry do not count.
- Thailand tourist visa for Indians is issued for single, double, or multiple entries depending upon the travel itinerary and trip duration. The permitted stay period is up to 60 days.
- Applicants can apply visa for Thailand from India a month before the intended date of travel.
- Travelers who enter Thailand with a visa on arrival generally cannot apply for a Thailand visa extension except in special cases such as illness that prevents them from traveling, etc. The extension of stay as well as the change of certain types of visa is solely at the discretion of the Thailand Immigration officer.
- Fulfilling all the Thailand visa requirements does not guarantee the issuance of a visa. Additionally, the visa does not in itself grant you the right to enter Thailand; you have to meet all the Thailand entry requirements. The Immigration Bureau of Thailand has the authority to grant or deny admission if they have sufficient evidence that the foreign person holding a Thai visa does not intend to enter the country in violation of or evade its immigration rules and procedures.
Q.What is the requirements for Thailand visa?
Ans - Thailand visa requirements for Indian citizens are:
• Valid passport (minimum 6 months of validity required).
• Passport size photo (taken as per Thailand visa photo specification)
• Confirmed return flight tickets.
• Confirmation of hotel booking.
• Bank statements that show an amount equivalent to THB 20,000 per person.
Q.Can I cancel or withdraw my Thailand visa application?
Ans - No. Once you have submitted your Thailand visa application form you cannot cancel or withdraw it.
Q.How much bank balance is required for Thailand visa?
Ans - Minimum requirements for a tourist visa for Thailand from India 2022 are:
• THB 20,000 per person and THB 40,000 per family.
Minimum requirement for Thailand visa on arrival is:
• THB 10,000 per person and THB 20,000 per family.
Q.Is Thailand visa free now?
Ans - Thailand is not visa-free for Indians. All Indian passport holders require a visa to enter Thailand. Indians can apply for a Thailand e visa on arrival which can be processed within 48 hours.
Q.How much is Thailand visa fee?
Ans - Visa cost for Thailand from India starts from INR 7,499. Depending upon your visa type the Thailand visa price may vary.
Q.What type of photo is required for Thailand visa?
Ans - Thai visa photo specifications include:
• Recent photograph.
• 45mm X 35 mm - Dimensions.
• 80% - Face size in the photo.
• White and no shadows - Background.
• Full face, front view, eyes open - Face orientation.
Q.How many times can I extend my tourist visa in Thailand?
Ans - Thailand visa extension depends upon the type of visa you wish to extend. It can either be extended only once or once every 90 days.
Q.How do I pay for my Thai visa?
Ans - If you are submitting your Thailand visa application form via Akbartravels.com, then you can pay the Thailand visa cost for Indian by following the online payment link provided.
Q.How can I apply for Thailand visa online?
Ans - Below are the steps for how to apply Thailand visa online:
• Visit Akbartravels.com and fill out the Thailand e visa application form.
• Submit the required documents and pay the Thailand visa price.
• Receive your Thailand e visa in your inbox.
Q.Will I get a refund of my Thailand visa cost if my trip gets cancelled?
Ans - No. Thailand visa cost is strictly non-refundable irrespective of your trip status.
How can Akbartravels help you obtain a Thailand Visa?
Approval of a Thailand visa application can be a lengthy and time-consuming process, with zero scope of mistakes. While you take your pick of Thailand tour packages, let us worry about the process of your Thailand visa application. Everything we do is aimed at completing and submitting your Thailand visa application successfully. Our visa services are very cost-effective and convenient. Moreover,fromcheap flights to Thailand, visa to accommodations,Thailandtour packages and everything in between, we can handle it all.
Though a Thailand visa is also available on arrival, it is better to get the Thai Visa in India itself to avoid any last-minute problems or long visa on arrival queues at the Bangkok Airport. Getting a visa for Thailand from India is a really easy and hassle-free process. It’s cheaper along with a longer duration of stay. (30/60 days on a single entry in comparison to 15 days in case of visa on arrival)
Thailand Visa Blogs:
Apply Visa Online
Dubai Visa Online | 14 days Dubai Visa | 30 days Dubai Visa | 60 days Dubai Visa | Dubai Transit Visa | UAE Visa | Singapore Visa | Malaysia Visa | Thailand Visa | Sri Lanka Visa | US Visa | UK Visa | Schengen Visa | Canada Visa | Australia Visa | New Zealand Visa | France Visa | Italy Visa | Turkey Visa Online | Philippines Visa | Cambodia Visa Online | Vietnam Visa Online | Oman Visa
International Holiday Packages
Dubai Tour Packages | Singapore Tour Packages | Thailand Tour Packages | Malaysia Tour Packages | Sri Lanka Tour Packages | US Tour Packages | United Kingdom Tour Packages | South Africa Tour Packages | Europe Tour Packages | Bali Tour Packages | Mauritius Tour Packages | Maldives Tour Packages | Cordelia Cruise Packages |
Domestic Holiday Packages
India Tour Packages | Goa Tour Packages | Kerala Tour Packages | Leh Ladakh Tour Packages | Himachal Tour Packages | Andaman Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages | Uttarakhand Tour Packages | Jammu and Kashmir Tour Packages
Packages by Themes
Honeymoon Packages | Adventure Packages | Visa on Arrival Packages | Family Packages | Romantic Packages | Weekend Getaways Packages
Flights To Thailand
Mumbai Bangkok Flights | Delhi Bangkok Flights | Chennai Bangkok Flights | Bangalore Bangkok Flights | Hyderabad Bangkok Flights
Pune Bangalore Flights | Chennai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Chennai Flights | Mumbai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Hyderabad Flights | Ahmedabad Goa Flights | Mumbai Kolkata Flights | Hyderabad Delhi Flights | Bangalore Goa Flights | Mumbai Goa Flights
Delhi Dubai Flights | Delhi Bangkok Flights | Delhi Toronto Flights | Mumbai Dubai Flights | Delhi Singapore Flights |Delhi London Flights | Delhi Kathmandu Flights | Mumbai London Flights | Chennai Singapore Flights | Mumbai Singapore Flights | Delhi New York Flights |Kolkata Bangkok Flights