Travel from the spectacular capital city of Delhi to Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal only on the best flight. Get favourable air fares for your Delhi to Kathmandu flights. Fastest booking and best discounts on your Delhi to Kathmandu flights. Check flight schedule, status and low cost airlineswith a single click, only with us.
Delhi Kathmandu Fare Calender
Delhi Kathmandu Flight Schedule
Delhi Kathmandu Flights FAQs
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the Delhi to Kathmandu flights?
The cheapest month for the Delhi to Kathmandu flights is February.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Kathmandu?
September is the best month to visit Kathmandu. This is the time when the city experiences a 15 day long Dashain festival.
3. How far is the city centre located from the airport?
Tribhucan International Airport of Kathmandu is located about 6 km away from the city centre.
4. How to travel the city centre from the airport?
You can connect to Kathmandu through prepaid taxis, buses, and minibuses.
5. What are the currency of Kathmandu and its approximate conversion rate?
The currency used in Kathmandu and in Nepal is the Nepalese Rupee (NPR). 1 NPR is approximately valued at 0.6
6. What is the time difference between Delhi and Kathmandu?
The time difference between India and Kathmandu 15 minutes
Delhi Kathmandu Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Delhi to Kathmandu flights?
A:The airline brands that offer the Delhi to Kathmandu flights include Royal Nepal, Indigo, Jet Airways, Air Arabia, China Eastern Airlines and Ethihad.
2. How many weekly flights are there from Delhi to Kathmandu?
A:There are approximately 152 weekly Delhi to Kathmandu flights.
3. At what time does the first flight leave from the Delhi to Delhi?
A:The first Delhi to Kathmandu flight is at 2:40 AM, which isChina Eastern Airlines MU564.
4. When does the last flight leave from Delhi?
A:The last Delhi to Kathmandu flight is at 11:35 PM which isThai Airways TG 316
5. What are the airport codes of Delhi and Kathmandu?
A:The airport code of Delhi is DEL and Kathmandu is KTM respectively.
6. What is the name of the airport in Delhi?
A:The name of the international airport in Delhi isnamed as Indira Gandhi International Airport
7. What is the name of the airport in Kathmandu?
A:The name of the primary airport in Kathmandu isKathmandu International Airport.
Fun Facts about Kathmandu
Original name: Kathmandu was once known as Kantipur. This is translated as the City of Glory. The name was perhaps informed by the many monasteries and temples in the city
Message behind national flag: The Flag has two triangles. One triangle has the sun embedded on it and the other has the moon embedded. The two triangles represent the Himalayan Mountains and two major of the major religions followed here - Hinduism and Buddhism.
Country of records: It has the highest mountain in the world, the highest lake in the world, the highest concentration of world heritage sites in the world amongst many others.