Thailand Visa Extension precisely means extending the validity of your Thailand visa due to various reasons like pursuing a course, illness, emergency, etc. However, extension of your Thailand visa will depend upon many factors. Specifically, the Thailand visa types or entry permit you have will determine how much longer you can extend your stay in the country.
There are various options available to extend your Thai visa; this would depend on the type of visa you have on your passport.
Below is the list the most common Thailand visa for Indians options and extension options.
Types of Thailand visas and extensions:
Thailand Tourist Visa:
A 60-day Thailand tourist visa for Indians can be extended for 30 days in a completely hassle-free process.
Thailand Business Visa:
Thailand Business Visa for Indians is issued for 90 days and can be extended for a year. Please note - you cannot work in Thailand on a Thai Business visa.
Thailand Work Visa:
A Thai work permit or Thailand work visa is generally issued for 90 days which can be extended for a year provided you fulfill all the Thailand visa requirements.
Thailand Marriage Visa:
A 90-day Non-Immigrant Thai Spouse visa can be extended for one year.
Thailand Student Visa:
Initially, a Thai student visa is issued for a period of 90 days only, which can be further extended every 90 days.
Here is everything you need to know about how to extend your visa in Thailand:
Along with your original passport, a completed visa extension form, and THB 1,900 Thailand visa price, the list of documents required for Thailand visa extension includes:
- Passport-sized photograph.
- Copies of the first and last page of the passport.
- Copy of the page with current Thailand visa and entry stamp.
- Copy of first and last page of your passport.
- Copy of pages with Thai visa and stamps.
- A passport-sized photo.
- A letter by the company on the company letterhead that includes the following details - Name and nature of business of the company, number of Thai and foreign employees.
- Company’s annual balance sheet.
- Business Registration/License.
- VAT Registration.
- List of shareholders of the company.
- A map of the company’s location.
- Copy of identification page of the passport.
- Copy of Thai visa and stamp of entry.
- Copy of Thailand work permit or Thailand work permit application.
- A letter from the employer listing the reasons for hiring the applicant.
- Employer’s Monthly Income Tax Deduction Form for the ongoing month.
- Applicant’s Annual Income Tax Deduction Form for the latest year.
- Copy of passport’s first and last page.
- Copy of the initially stamped Thailand visa.
- Copy of marriage certificate issued in Thailand.
- Copy of your partner’s ID card issued in Thailand.
- Copy of your partner’s tenancy agreement or house lease.
- A map of your residence’s location.
- Bank statement showing THB 400,000 in the account.
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of the original Thailand visa for which the student is applying the extension for.
- A letter from the Head of the institute where the student is enrolled -
• Dean of faculty if the student is enrolled in a government institute.
• President of the institute if the student is enrolled in a private institute.
- The letter must include - The applicant’s nationality, educational qualifications, relevant mark sheets, and proof of funds.
Q.If I apply Thai visa online, how quickly will it be processed?
Ans - After you apply visa for Thailand from India it may take up to 48 hours to process.
Q.Do I need a Phuket visa to visit Phuket from Thailand?
Ans - You can visit Phuket and even Bangkok on a Thailand visa for Indians, as Phuket and Bangkok both are part of Thailand.
Q.Is Bangkok visa price for Indian more than Thailand visa price for Indian?
Ans - There is no separate Bangkok visa for Indian as Bangkok is in Thailand. Hence, the Bangkok visa price and Thailand visa cost is same.
Q.If I apply Thailand visa online and it gets rejected, will I get a refund?
Ans - No, Thailand visa cost is strictly non-refundable regardless of your Thailand visa application status.
Q.Is the Thailand visa cost for Indian refundable?
Ans - The Thailand visa price for Indian is non- refundable.
Q.What is the visa cost for Thailand from India?
Ans - The Thailand visa price starts from INR 7,999/- and it varies depending upon the Thai visa types that you apply for.
Q.How long can I stay in Thailand without visa?
Ans - Indians cannot visit Thailand without a visa, they need to apply for Thailand visa before they can visit the country or they can apply for Thailand evisa on arrival online.
Q.How many times can I extend my tourist visa in Thailand?
Ans - If you get a 60 day tourist visa for Thailand from India you can extend it only once for 30 days.
Q.How long can you extend Thailand visa?
Ans - Thai visa for Indians could be extended from 30 days, 90 days to even a year depending upon the type of Thailand visa you have and your purpose of visiting the country.
Q.Can Thailand tourist visa be extended?
Ans - Yes. A 60 day Thailand tourist visa for Indians can be further extended for 30 days.
Here is how Akbartravels can help you obtain Thailand Visa:
If you are planning a trip soon and need a Thailand Visa, one thing that you should keep in mind is to apply well in advance. Hence, get in touch with our Visa Expert and save yourself from the trouble of ending up with a Thailand visa that does not suit your travel purpose. Choosing Akbartravels.com for your visa application will help you avoid these tedious online forms and process. We will assist you with each step and ensure that you follow the correct procedure and get your visa in time. Moreover, fromcheap flightstoThailand, visa to accommodations,Thailandtour packages and everything in between, we can handle it all.
Thailand Visa Blog:
Apply Visa Online
Dubai Visa Online | 14 days Dubai Visa | 30 days Dubai Visa | 60 days Dubai Visa | Dubai Transit Visa | UAE Visa | Singapore Visa | Malaysia Visa | Thailand Visa | Sri Lanka Visa | US Visa | UK Visa | Schengen Visa | Canada Visa | Australia Visa | New Zealand Visa | France Visa | Italy Visa | Turkey Visa Online | Philippines Visa | Cambodia Visa Online | Vietnam Visa Online | Oman Visa
International Holiday Packages
Dubai Tour Packages | Singapore Tour Packages | Thailand Tour Packages | Malaysia Tour Packages | Sri Lanka Tour Packages | US Tour Packages | United Kingdom Tour Packages | South Africa Tour Packages | Europe Tour Packages | Bali Tour Packages | Mauritius Tour Packages | Maldives Tour Packages | Cordelia Cruise Packages |
Domestic Holiday Packages
India Tour Packages | Goa Tour Packages | Kerala Tour Packages | Leh Ladakh Tour Packages | Himachal Tour Packages | Andaman Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages | Uttarakhand Tour Packages | Jammu and Kashmir Tour Packages|
Packages by Themes
Honeymoon Packages | Adventure Packages | Visa on Arrival Packages | Family Packages | Romantic Packages | Weekend Getaways Packages
Flights To Thailand
Mumbai Bangkok Flights | Delhi Bangkok Flights | Chennai Bangkok Flights | Bangalore Bangkok Flights | Hyderabad Bangkok Flights
Pune Bangalore Flights | Chennai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Chennai Flights | Mumbai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Hyderabad Flights | Ahmedabad Goa Flights | Mumbai Kolkata Flights | Hyderabad Delhi Flights | Bangalore Goa Flights | Mumbai Goa Flights
Delhi Dubai Flights | Delhi Bangkok Flights | Delhi Toronto Flights | Mumbai Dubai Flights | Delhi Singapore Flights |Delhi London Flights | Delhi Kathmandu Flights | Mumbai London Flights | Chennai Singapore Flights | Mumbai Singapore Flights | Delhi New York Flights |Kolkata Bangkok Flights