Before applying for any Visa, it's essential to be well aware of the Rules and Regulations of US visa in order to submit the application properly and avoid US Visa rejection.
- Although the majority of applications are processed and ready to pick up within a few business days, some applications will require administrative processing. We cannot predict in advance how long it will take. Please apply at least 6-8 weeks before you plan to travel, and do not book plane tickets or hotels until you have a US Visa
- The purpose for traveling to the USA must be in accordance with the visa type that you are applying for. For example, If you are applying for a tourist visa, you must prove your intention to travel in the USA to the US authorities.
- A US Visa allows you to stay in the United States for a specified amount of time in accordance with your purpose of visit and then you are required to leave the United States.
- You must possess a passport valid for travel to the United States with a validity date at least six months beyond your intended period of stay in the United States (unless country-specific agreements provide exemptions).
- You must show that you have the financial means to cover your costs while in the USA.
- Electronic System for Travel Authorization registration is required for all travelers to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program.
- Visa Waiver Program travelers who have not obtained approval through ESTA should expect to be denied boarding on any air carrier bound for the United States. If you are allowed to board, you can expect to encounter significant delays and possible denial of admission at the U.S. port of entry (i.e., arrival airport).
- ESTA registration usually only takes a few minutes to complete, authorization often arrives in seconds, and it is valid for two years, unless the traveler’s passport expires within that two-year period. In those cases, ESTA validity is limited to the passport’s validity.
- The validity of a visa cannot be extended regardless of its type. You will need to apply for a new visa.
- Yes, you must complete the DS-160 and bring a printed copy of the the DS-160 confirmation page with you when you go for your interview at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate and at Visa Application Centre for Biometric.
- If your Visa has been damaged, you will need to reapply for a new visa. If your visa was issued recently, you may not need to have a new interview.
- Applicants are strongly advised not to book their travel until they receive their passport and new visa. The advisableway to avoid the situationis to wait until your visa arrives and then book the tickets.
How can Akbar Travels help you?
If you still are not sure how to apply for a US visa or how to go through the application process, trust Akbartravels.com to take you closer to your dream. Furthermore, to avoid situations where in your visa results in a rejection, or that you will need to go through the costly process of changing your tickets to another travel date. Many are unaware of the countless struggles one has to go through to get a US B1/B2 visa. So, avoid the risk of Visa Rejection, talk to our Visa Experts today!
How to apply for a US Visa
Tips To get a US Visa for Indians
Reasons for US Visa Rejection