In order to get a Visa approval, one must know the Rules and Regulations of any country, to undertsand the Visa process and country better and also to avoid Visa Rejection.
- It will be ideal for you to apply for a UK visa at least 3 months prior to the date of departure.
- There are 4 different types of UK Visas with Multiple Entries for a stay period of 6 Months on each stay; Short Term Visa for 6 months and Long Term Visas for 2 years, 5 years, 10 Years of validity period. The processing time for these visas is up to 10-15 days.
- First, you need to confirm the visa category that best suits you. For tourists, the Standard Visitor visa applies. Numerous types of visas are available to visit the United Kingdoms.
- Each visa type requires different documentation, so check your visa type carefully. Depending on the purpose of your travel, the UK Embassy or Consulate grants you a visa for a limited period.
- You will need to ensure you have a checklist of all your documents. If you are applying for visas on behalf of your family or other relatives, you will also need all their detailed documents.
- The common documents required are; A Passport with minimum 6 months validity, appointments letter confirmation, financial proof, bank statement, income tax returns or any business proof, certificate of employment or a leave letter from company, Itinerary details.
- As part of your visa application, you need to make an appointment to have your Biometrics and photographs taken at a visa application center. While applying for a student visa (Tier 4), you may also need to have a short interview.
- You may also apply for a Priority visa at an additional charge if you have to visit UK on an urgent basis. This type of visa will take 3 – 5 business days to process.
- Students with Tier 4 visas have to get admission in a postgraduate course for 12 months to be eligible to bring their dependents with them to the UK. The new rules reduce this length of time to 9 months only.
- The center does not allow third person/party to collect the documents without an authority letter. You have to collect the documents in person or by courier (chargeable).
- You should carry the receipt issued by the visa application center and your original ID while collecting your documents.
How can Akbar Travels help you?
A tourist UK Visa,allows travel across the United Kingdom. It also allows entry to the countries of Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, as well as the archipelago of Channel Islands and the Isle of Man to the visa holders. Our Visa Experts at akbartravels.com provide detail information and assist you throughout the application process.
How to Apply for UK visa in 5 easy Steps
Tips to get UK Visa for Indians
Common Reasons for UK Visa Rejection