The United Kingdom is full of fascinating attractions, from the magnificent countryside to stunning Italian architecture and picture postcard cities, from quaint towns to tranquil beaches, there is more beauty to explore than you might have imagined. The UK attracts travelers from all over the world with its magnificent combination of lively culture, the best beaches, world-class music festivals, picturesque scenery, charming cities, remarkable culture, and renowned sites.
To explore this beautiful country, the only hurdle that stands between fulfilling this bucket list is the hectic task of applying for a UK visa for Indians. Well, in order to get a visa approval, you must know the Rules and Regulations of any country, understand the visa process and country better, and also avoid UK Visa Rejection. Here are some of the rules mentioned below that you are required to follow before you plan your UK visit:
- It will be ideal for you to apply for a UK visa at least 3 months prior to the date of departure.
- There are 4 different types of UK Visas with Multiple Entries for a stay period of 6 months each stays; Short Term Visa for 6 months and Long-Term Visas for 2 years, 5 years, and 10 years the validity period. The processing time for these visas is up to 10-15 days.
- First, you need to confirm the visa category that best suits you. For tourists, the Standard Visitor visa applies. Numerous types of visas are available to visit the United Kingdom.
- Each visa type requires different documentation, so check your visa type carefully. Depending on the purpose of your travel, the UK Embassy or Consulate grants you a visa for a limited period.
- The common documents required are; An original passport with a minimum of 6 months validity, appointment letter confirmation, financial proof, bank statement, income tax returns or any business proof, certificate of employment or a leave letter from the company, and Travel itinerary details.
- As part of your visa application, you need to make an appointment to have your Biometrics and photographs taken at a visa application center. While applying for a student visa (Tier 4), you may also need to have a short interview.
- You may also apply for a Priority visa at an additional charge if you have to visit the UK urgently. This type of visa will take 3 – 5 business days to process.
- Students with Tier 4 visas have to get admission in a postgraduate course for 12 months to be eligible to bring their dependents with them to the UK. The new rules reduce this length of time to 9 months only.
- The center does not allow a third person/party to collect the documents without an authorization letter. You have to collect the documents in person or by courier (chargeable).
- You should carry the receipt issued by the visa application center and your original ID while collecting your documents.
UK Visa Fees:
|Types of UK Visas||Visa Validity||Stay Period||Entry Type||Visa Fees|
Months Short Term UK Visa||6
years Long Term UK Visa||2
years Long Term UK Visa||5 Years||6
Years Long Term UK Visa||10
Q.What are the different types of UK visas?
Ans - There are 4 different types of UK visas, they are Short Term visas for 6 months and Long-Term Visas for 2 years, Long Term visas for 5 years, and Long- Term visas for 10 years the validity period.
Q.Who is eligible to apply for a UK visa application from India?
Ans - To apply for a UK visa application from India, the following applicants are eligible:
● Applicant must have an original Indian passport with a validity of at least 6 months.
● They must possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire UK trip.
● Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job on their UK visit visa.
● Applicants should have no criminal record and must not be banned from entering the United Kingdom.
Q.How much are the UK visa fees from India?
Ans - The UK visa fees from India vary depending on your type of visa or your stay duration in the UK. The following are the UK visa fees:
• Standard Visitor visa: INR 10,299/- (6 months stay)
• 2-year long-term Standard Visitor visa: INR 34,649/- (6 months per visit)
• 5-year long-term Standard Visitor visa: INR 61,749/- (6 months per visit)
• 10-year long-term Standard Visitor visa: INR 76,999/- (6 months per visit)
Q.How often can I enter the United Kingdom on my UK tourist visa?
Ans - The Standard tourist visa is granted for six months and it allows you to enter the UK multiple times during its validity time.
Q.What is the validity period for the UK visitor visa from India?
Ans - The UK Standard Visitor visa is normally valid for 6 months and allows multiple entries to the UK. You can stay in the UK for a maximum period of 6 months only.
Q.Is a bank statement required to apply for a UK visit visa?
Ans - Yes, you are supposed to submit the bank statement for the last 6 months possessing sufficient funds along with the Income Tax Returns/Form 16 for the last 3 years to apply for the UK visit visa from India.
Q.Is there any interview procedure required for a UK visa?
Ans - Yes, you are supposed to appear for the interview procedure at the visa application center after submitting all the required documents and completing the online UK visa application form.
Q.Which is the quickest way to get a UK visa?
Ans - To get a UK visa from India, the quickest way is to apply for a super priority visa service. Mostly, it is processed on the same day that the visa applications are received. You will be required to provide biometric information (fingerprints and photographs) as a part of the application process.
Q.Is a UK visa a multiple entry visa?
Ans - Yes, a UK visa from India is a multiple-entry visa that allows you to enter the United Kingdom multiple times. It will enable you to stay up to 6 months on every visit during your validity period.
Q.How do I know if my UK visa has been granted or rejected?
Ans - You will be notified of your UK visa status through your email address and the short messaging services (SMS). However, you can rest assured because our visa experts will provide you with every single update of your UK visa application.
Q.Can I overstay in the UK even after my visa is being expired?
Ans - Overstaying in the UK after your visa has expired is a criminal offense. After your visa has expired, you have 30 days to leave the UK voluntarily at your own expense or else you would be deported and might face a ban on re-entering the country.
How can Akbar Travels help you?
A tourist UK Visa, allows you to travel across the United Kingdom. It also allows entry to the countries of Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland, as well as the archipelago of the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man to visa holders. Our Visa Experts at Akbartravels.com provide detailed information and assist you throughout the application process.
Being the leading company over the past 40 years, we have assisted a number of our clients and customers in smoothly obtaining their UK visas. We will help you at every stage of the visa application procedure thanks to our years of experience and expertise. You can contact us at any time for a free consultation so we can advise you on the entire UK visa application procedure.
Moreover, from cheap flightstoUK, visa to accommodations,UKtour packages and everything in between, we can handle it all.
UK Visa Blogs:
Apply Visa Online
Dubai Visa Online | 14 days Dubai Visa | 30 days Dubai Visa | 60 days Dubai Visa | Dubai Transit Visa | UAE Visa | Singapore Visa | Malaysia Visa | Thailand Visa | Sri Lanka Visa | US Visa | UK Visa | Schengen Visa | Canada Visa | Australia Visa | New Zealand Visa | France Visa | Italy Visa | Turkey Visa Online | Philippines Visa | Cambodia Visa Online | Vietnam Visa Online | Oman Visa
International Holiday Packages
Dubai Tour Packages | Singapore Tour Packages | Thailand Tour Packages | Malaysia Tour Packages | Sri Lanka Tour Packages | US Tour Packages | United Kingdom Tour Packages | South Africa Tour Packages | Europe Tour Packages | Bali Tour Packages | Mauritius Tour Packages | Maldives Tour Packages | Cordelia Cruise Packages |
Domestic Holiday Packages
India Tour Packages | Goa Tour Packages | Kerala Tour Packages | Leh Ladakh Tour Packages | Himachal Tour Packages | Andaman Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages | Uttarakhand Tour Packages | Jammu and Kashmir Tour Packages
Packages by Themes
Honeymoon Packages | Adventure Packages | Visa on Arrival Packages | Family Packages | Romantic Packages | Weekend Getaways Packages
Pune Bangalore Flights | Chennai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Chennai Flights | Mumbai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Hyderabad Flights | Ahmedabad Goa Flights | Mumbai Kolkata Flights | Hyderabad Delhi Flights | Bangalore Goa Flights | Mumbai Goa Flights
Delhi Dubai Flights | Delhi Bangkok Flights | Delhi Toronto Flights | Mumbai Dubai Flights | Delhi Singapore Flights |Delhi London Flights | Delhi Kathmandu Flights | Mumbai London Flights | Chennai Singapore Flights | Mumbai Singapore Flights | Delhi New York Flights |Kolkata Bangkok Flights