Applying for a Dubai visa for Indians is a completely online process and can be intimidating. However, if one knows all the details about the rules and regulations of Dubai tourist visa, it becomes easier and more convenient to get Dubai Visa online.
- Dubai is one of the 7 Emirates (Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Fujairah, Umm ul Quwain and Ras al Khaimah) of UAE. A UAE visa also known as Dubai visa will allow you to visit and travel across all 7 Emirates.
- The type of visa needed to enter Dubai depends on several factors such as your nationality, the purpose of your planned visit and its duration.
- All UAE visas are valid for 58 days from the date of issue to enter Dubai. This excludes the 48 hour transit visa and 96 hour transit visa, which is only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- With the 96 hour transit visa, the entry and exit of the applicant has to be from the Dubai Airport only, but the applicant is permitted to go to any part of UAE by any other means.
- All Dubai visa for Indians are electronic copies (Dubai eVisa) sent by email. You need to print it out and present it to the immigration officer.
- It is advised to apply for Dubai visa atleast one month before you travel. You can still apply upto a minimum of 5 working days before your travel.
- In order to be eligible for a tourist visa for Dubai from India your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months.
- The Dubai visa processing time normally is 4 to 5 working days. We also have a Dubai express visa service wherein you get your Dubai visa processed within 48 hours. It is recommended to apply for a Dubai tourist visa in advance before your intended visit. This will help for on-time processing of Dubai visa while assuring you of a hassle-free travel to UAE.
- Every person requiring a Dubai visa will need to submit the following documents:
- Scanned passport copy
- Scanned coloured passport size photograph
- Confirmed return flight ticket
- You can book your flight tickets to Dubai before applying or processing of your Dubai visit visa from India.
- All applicants including children and infants must have a valid Dubai visa to enter the UAE.
- Many times, there are chances that your Dubai visa application might get rejected, due to several reasons. Please check the Dubai visa rejection reasons before the submission of Dubai visa application form.
- In case an applicant extends their stay without renewal of their Dubai visa, apart from legal actions and payment of hefty overstay penalty, you may not be able to apply for UAE Visa again in future.
- Indian passport holders having a valid US visa or US green card can get Dubai visa on arrival with a validity of 14 days which can be extended for another 14 days.
- Possession of a Dubai visa does not entitle a foreigner to enter Dubai automatically. The grant of an entry permit to foreign visitor is determined by the Immigration Officials at the Dubai checkpoints and each case is considered on its own merits.
Q.Can I extend my Dubai visa on arrival?
Ans - Yes. You can extend your Dubai visa on arrival for an additional 14 days but you will have to pay a renewal fee.
Q.How long is Dubai visa valid for?
Ans - Apart from the 48 hours Dubai transit visa and the 96 hours Dubai transit visa which are valid for 30 days, all the other Dubai tourist visas are valid for 58 days.
Q.Does Dubai visa gets rejected?
Ans - Yes, if the Dubai visa application form is incorrectly filled or the submitted documents are unclear or if the officials find any discrepancies in the Dubai visa application, then your Dubai visa can get rejected.
Q.Can I work in Dubai with tourist visa?
Ans - No. If you are planning to work in Dubai or UAE, you require a Dubai work visa which your employer will sponsor and pay for. You cannot work in any of the emirates of UAE with a Dubai tourist visa or Dubai visit visa.
Q.How will I receive my Dubai visit visa from India?
Ans - All Dubai visa for Indians are electronic visas – eVisa, which are issued over email. You simply need to carry a printout of it along with your other relevant travel documents such as flight tickets and passport.
Q.Is the Dubai visa cost inclusive of taxes?
Ans - Yes, the Dubai visa price includes taxes, along with consulate fees, medical insurance and our service charges.
Q.What is the difference between Dubai visa and UAE visa?
Ans - There is no difference. Dubai visa and UAE visa are one and the same thing. UAE visa is commonly called as Dubai visa.
Q.Can I get a discount on Dubai visa price for Indians?
Ans - Yes! If you apply for your Dubai visa for Indians through Akbartravels.com, you can avail our exclusive deals and discounts and enjoy special offers on your Dubai visit visa price.
Q.Do I need a Dubai visa if I have a valid US visa?
Ans - If you are an Indian national who have a valid US visa or a valid US green card, then you can easily get a 14 days Dubai visa on arrival in the UAE.
How can Akbartravels.com help you obtain a Dubai Visa?
We at Akbartravels.com have more than 40 years of experience in visa processing, and have a very high success rate in obtaining Dubai visa for our clients. Our Visa Experts will personally assess your Dubai visa eligibility for the visa you need to apply for and manage the whole Dubai visa application process for you. Whether you are worried about your Dubai visa status or you have a question that needs to be answered, we are here to help you.
Moreover, from cheap flightsto Dubai, visa to accommodations, Dubaitour packages and everything in between, we can handle it all.
Dubai Visa Blogs:
Apply Visa Online
Dubai Visa Online | 14 days Dubai Visa | 30 days Dubai Visa | 60 days Dubai Visa | Dubai Transit Visa | UAE Visa | Singapore Visa | Malaysia Visa | Thailand Visa | Sri Lanka Visa | US Visa | UK Visa | Schengen Visa | Canada Visa | Australia Visa | New Zealand Visa | France Visa | Italy Visa | Turkey Visa Online | Philippines Visa | Cambodia Visa Online | Vietnam Visa Online | Oman Visa
International Holiday Packages
Dubai Tour Packages | Singapore Tour Packages | Thailand Tour Packages | Malaysia Tour Packages | Sri Lanka Tour Packages | US Tour Packages | United Kingdom Tour Packages | South Africa Tour Packages | Europe Tour Packages | Bali Tour Packages | Mauritius Tour Packages | Maldives Tour Packages | Cordelia Cruise Packages |
Domestic Holiday Packages
India Tour Packages | Goa Tour Packages | Kerala Tour Packages | Leh Ladakh Tour Packages | Himachal Tour Packages | Andaman Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages | Uttarakhand Tour Packages | Jammu and Kashmir Tour Packages
Packages by Themes
Honeymoon Packages | Adventure Packages | Visa on Arrival Packages | Family Packages | Romantic Packages | Weekend Getaways Packages
Pune Bangalore Flights | Chennai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Chennai Flights | Mumbai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Hyderabad Flights | Ahmedabad Goa Flights | Mumbai Kolkata Flights | Hyderabad Delhi Flights | Bangalore Goa Flights | Mumbai Goa Flights
Flights To Dubai
Mumbai Dubai Flights | Delhi Dubai Flights | Bangalore Dubai Flights | Chennai Dubai Flights | Kochi Dubai Flights
Delhi Dubai Flights | Delhi Bangkok Flights | Delhi Toronto Flights | Mumbai Dubai Flights | Delhi Singapore Flights |Delhi London Flights | Delhi Kathmandu Flights | Mumbai London Flights | Chennai Singapore Flights | Mumbai Singapore Flights | Delhi New York Flights |Kolkata Bangkok Flights