Millions come to UAE from around the world every year. The number of visa applications received by UAE authorities every year is phenomenal, either, to settle in the country as an expat or as a tourist. While it is a seamless process, there are times when the applicant may face visa rejection. Here are some points you should always keep in mind before applying for your Dubai visa.
The common reasons for Dubai Visa rejection are:
- Incomplete Application: Applications having incomplete or false information, less passport validity etc have more chances of getting their Dubai Visa Rejected.
- Women under the age of 25: Usually, women under the age of 25 travelling alone may face a Visa rejection as Dubai government has strict laws for women travelling alone.
- Overstay on your previous Dubai trip: If you extended your Dubai trip the last time you traveled, thereare chances that your names gets blacklisted, and hence, the Visa will get rejected.
- Handwritten Passports: Handwritten passports aren't accepted now, and hence, if an applicant has submitted a handwritten passport, there are high chances that their visa might get rejected.
- Errors in the application: If your application has false/wrong names. spelling errors, false information, then the Visa can get rejected.
- Previous Visa appliaction but no entry: If you have your appliaction for your last visa to dubai, but you didn't travel then, the chances of your Visa getting rejected increases.
- Applicants who applied for employment visa via a company (prospective employer) but did not enter the country. To get an approval, the PRO of a travel agency or sponsor must go to the UAE immigration and clear the previous employment visa.
- When photo of the passport copies are not clear or blurred when applied in the online UAE immigration system, the approval might be delayed or rejected.
Learn about the different types of Dubai visas on akbartravels.com
Common Reasons for Dubai Visa Rejection
Tips to get Dubai visa here
How To Apply For Dubai Visa Online