Many tourists travel to Dubai every year. We can only imagine the number of Dubai visa applications of Dubai Golden visa, Dubai work visa, or Dubai student visa being submitted annually by people who wish to invest, work or study in Dubai. While Dubai visa process is extremely easy and can be completed within a couple of days there are times when a Dubai visa applicant may face rejection.
Filling a Dubai visa application form should be done with utmost care as any discrepancy in the form could result in rejection. From inaccurate information to unclear photo, anything can be a reason as to why your tourist visa for Dubai from India could be rejected. That is why it is highly recommended to apply for Dubai visa online via a reliable travel agent such as, Akbartravels.com to avoid such scenarios.
Here are some pointers you should always keep in mind before you apply Dubai visa online.
The common reasons why Dubai visa for Indians are rejected:
- Incomplete Application: Dubai visa application forms having incomplete or false information, less passport validity, inconsistency in date of travel on Dubai flight tickets and Dubai visa application form, damaged passport, fake or tempered documents etc. have more chances of being rejected.
- Women under the age of 25: Usually, women under the age of 25 travelling alone without any parent, guardian or relative may face a Dubai visit visa rejection. The Dubai government came up with such a rule to prevent human trafficking in the country.
- Overstay on your previous Dubai visit visa from India: If you extended your Dubai trip without applying for visa extension the last time you travelled, there are chances that your name can get blacklisted, and in addition to this you can also face an immigration ban or could land in jail for upto 3 months or even get deported.
- Handwritten Passports: Handwritten passports are not accepted now and if the applicant has submitted a handwritten passport, there are high chances that their Dubai visa application will get rejected.
- Errors in the application: If your Dubai visa application has false or wrong names, spelling errors, incorrect information or codes, wrong date of birth, or any other false data, your Dubai visa application might not get approved.
- Unused Dubai Visa: If you have a tourist visa for Dubai from India, but you didn't travel then, the chances of your Dubai visa getting rejected increases.
- Did not utilise previous Dubai work visa: Applicants who applied for a Dubai employment visa or Dubai work visa via a company (prospective employer) but did not enter the country. To get an approval, the PRO of a travel agency or sponsor must go to the UAE immigration and cancel the previously issued Dubai visa before applying for a new Dubai visa for Indians.
- Unclear or blur photograph: If the photo of your passport copies are not clear or blurred while you apply for Dubai visa from India online, then the UAE immigration authorities may delay or reject your Dubai visa application.
- Profession: Incase or farmers, labourers, cleaners, janitors, etc. whose profession is mentioned as “unskilled” on their passport, there is a high chance their Dubai visa application may be rejected.
- Criminal Record: If you have a criminal record (misconduct, fraud) in any of the emirates of the UAE, you will not get your Dubai visa.
- Similar names or date of birth: If you share your name or your date of birth with anyone in your family, and you both plan to travel to Dubai together then be prepared to face certain delay or even rejection in receiving your Dubai visa.
- Uncancelled Dubai Residence Visa: if the applicant held a Dubai residence visa and chose to leave the country without cancelling their Dubai residency visa, then the Dubai immigration authorities can reject granting them a Dubai tourist visa.
Q.Is Dubai visa stamped on passport?
Ans - No, since Dubai visa is an electronic visa – Dubai evisa, it is issued online over email.
Q.How to check Dubai visa rejection reason?
Ans - If you wish to know why your Dubai visa application was rejected, you can raise an appeal at the UAE High Commission.
Q.How do I know if my Dubai visa online is approved?
Ans - As soon as your Dubai is approved, you will receive an email including your Dubai evisa, you need not worry about checking your Dubai visa status online.
Q.Can I raise an appeal after my Dubai tourist visa gets rejected?
Ans - Yes. If you raise an appeal, The UAE High Commission will recheck your application and revert with more information regarding your Dubai visa rejection. It can help you re-apply without repeating previous mistakes.
Q.Can we apply for Dubai visa again after rejection?
Ans - Incase you have raised an appeal to know the reason as to why your Dubai visa was rejected, then you must wait until you receive a letter from the UAE High Commission stating the reason of rejection. If you haven’t raised an appeal, you can easily re-apply for your Dubai tourist visa online immediately.
Q.Is getting Dubai visa easy?
Ans - Yes! Getting a Dubai visa for Indians is very easy. If you apply through Akbartravels.com, you will only need to provide minimal documents and will receive your Dubai tourist visa online right within the comforts of your home.
Q.How long Dubai visa takes for processing?
Ans - Typically a normal Dubai visa processing time can go upto 4 to 5 days, but if you choose to avail our Dubai express visa services, then you can get your Dubai visa in as early as 2 days.
Q.How much does Dubai visa cost?
Ans - Dubai visa for Indians cost start as low as INR 1,999 only.
Although it is rare and not quite common, there are quite a few reasons as to why a Dubai visa for Indians could be rejected. But fear not, when you apply for your Dubai visa through Akbartravels.com, our highly experienced Visa Experts will ensure that your Dubai visa process is completely stress free and you get your Dubai visa as soon as possible without any fear of rejection. So what are you waiting for, apply for Dubai tourist visa right now! Moreover, from cheap flightsto Dubai, visa to accommodations, Dubaitour packages and everything in between, we can handle it all.
Dubai Visa Blogs:
Apply Visa Online
Dubai Visa Online | 14 days Dubai Visa | 30 days Dubai Visa | 60 days Dubai Visa | Dubai Transit Visa | UAE Visa | Singapore Visa | Malaysia Visa | Thailand Visa | Sri Lanka Visa | US Visa | UK Visa | Schengen Visa | Canada Visa | Australia Visa | New Zealand Visa | France Visa | Italy Visa | Turkey Visa Online | Philippines Visa | Cambodia Visa Online | Vietnam Visa Online | Oman Visa
International Holiday Packages
Dubai Tour Packages | Singapore Tour Packages | Thailand Tour Packages | Malaysia Tour Packages | Sri Lanka Tour Packages | US Tour Packages | United Kingdom Tour Packages | South Africa Tour Packages | Europe Tour Packages | Bali Tour Packages | Mauritius Tour Packages | Maldives Tour Packages | Cordelia Cruise Packages |
Domestic Holiday Packages
India Tour Packages | Goa Tour Packages | Kerala Tour Packages | Leh Ladakh Tour Packages | Himachal Tour Packages | Andaman Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages | Uttarakhand Tour Packages | Jammu and Kashmir Tour Packages
Packages by Themes
Honeymoon Packages | Adventure Packages | Visa on Arrival Packages | Family Packages | Romantic Packages | Weekend Getaways Packages
Pune Bangalore Flights | Chennai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Chennai Flights | Mumbai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Hyderabad Flights | Ahmedabad Goa Flights | Mumbai Kolkata Flights | Hyderabad Delhi Flights | Bangalore Goa Flights | Mumbai Goa Flights
Flights To Dubai
Mumbai Dubai Flights | Delhi Dubai Flights | Bangalore Dubai Flights | Chennai Dubai Flights | Kochi Dubai Flights
Delhi Dubai Flights | Delhi Bangkok Flights | Delhi Toronto Flights | Mumbai Dubai Flights | Delhi Singapore Flights |Delhi London Flights | Delhi Kathmandu Flights | Mumbai London Flights | Chennai Singapore Flights | Mumbai Singapore Flights | Delhi New York Flights |Kolkata Bangkok Flights