From Manchester's vibrant life to Birmingham's delicious cuisines, from New York's dreamy skyscrapers and picturesque attractions to Glasgow's lively art scenes, a stunning trip to the United Kingdom is a perfect getaway for all the tourists to explore, enjoy and fall in love with the country. Whether you are planning to visit the UK for a short holiday or want to apply for a student visa, or move to or retire to the UK, all you need is to apply for UK visa online.
UK Visa Fees
|Types of UK Visas
|6 Months Short Term UK Visa
|2 years Long Term UK Visa
|5 years Long Term UK Visa
|10 Years Long Term UK Visa
A UK visa is the authorizing document that gives worldwide citizens the right to enter, stay temporarily, or live forever in the territory of the UK. A UK Visa for Indians is usually either a stamp you receive in your passport or a document given by a UK consulate or embassy in your country of residence.
If your UK visa application online gets approval, it means that you are eligible to enter the UK and that you meet the requirements for the particular type of visa approval. There are different reasons why people want to apply for a UK visa.
Types of UK Visa
UK Visitor Visas - Standard Visitor Visa
If an individual wants to visit the UK for tourism, leisure, attending events/seminar, medical treatment, business (based on Visitor Visa Rules), etc. He/she can apply for the UK Standard Visitor Visa.
UK Study Visas (Tier 4)
Applicants over the age of 16 who wish to study or take up a course in the UK can apply for a Student Visa. The applicant must be from outside the EEA and Switzerland in order to be eligible for the application. The student is required to show proof of sufficient funds in his/her savings account while being eligible to speak, read, write, and understand English.
UK Work Visa (Tier 1)
Individuals from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland can consider applying for the UK Investor Visa if the investment in the UK is £2,000,000 or above.
UK Work Visa (Tier 2)
- Investor: Individuals from outside the EEA and Switzerland who have been offered a skilled job in the UK are eligible to apply for the UK General Tier 2 Wok Visa. In order to work and live in the UK, the applicant must be employed by a licensed sponsor. Applicants from outside the UK can expect to get a decision within three weeks.
- Entrepreneur: Individuals from outside the EEA and Switzerland who wish to set up or run a business in the UK with £50,000 or more can apply for the UK Entrepreneur Tier 1 Work Visa.
- Graduate Entrepreneur: The applicants who are graduates from outside the EEA and Switzerland can apply for the visa once either the Department for International Trade (DIT) or an authorized endorsing UK higher education institution (HEI) officially endorses them.
- Exceptional Talent: If the applicant is endorsed as either a recognized leader (exceptional talent) or an emerging leader (exceptional promise) in the field of science, engineering, humanities, medicine, digital technology, or the arts, he/she can apply for the UK Exceptional Talent Tier 1 Work Visa.
UK Work Visa (Tier 5)
- Government Authorized Exchange
- Youth Mobility Scheme
- Creative and Sporting Visas
- Charity Worker
- Religious Worker
- International Agreement
UK Family Visas
- Family Visas: An individual will need a family visa to visit the UK in order to live with a family member for more than 6 months.
- UK Ancestry: An applicant can apply for the UK Ancestry Visa three months prior to the intended date of travel.
- UK Settlement
- Right of Abode
- Residence Permit
Q.Is getting a UK visa from India difficult?
Ans - The UK visa process can be difficult sometimes due to the complicated process and a lot of paperwork; therefore it is advisable to apply for your UK visa through an authorized agent like Akbartravels.com who will take care of your entire visa procedure.
Q.How much bank balance is required to apply for the UK visit visa?
Ans - The minimum bank balance you are supposed to have for a UK visa application from India is approximately INR 2,00,000 to 3,00,000/- per person. It must demonstrate that you should have the sufficient funds for your entire UK visit.
Q.Can I work in the UK with a visitor visa?
Ans - No, you are not allowed to work in the UK with a visitor visa. To work in the UK, you need to apply for a UK work visa.
Q.How long is a UK visa valid?
Ans - The validity of the UK visa will depend on your type of UK visa. A UK Standard Visitor Visa is usually valid for 6 months and allows multiple entries to the UK. You can apply for a longer-term UK Visa if you travel regularly to the UK. These UK Visas are valid for 2, 5, or 10 years and allow multiple entries for up to 6 months on each trip.
Q.Is the UK visa fee refundable after it is rejected?
Ans - No, regardless of the outcome of your UK visa application, your visa fees are non-refundable.
Q.How much does it cost to get a UK visitor visa from India?
Ans - The UK visa fees from India can vary depending on your type of visa or your stay duration, therefore to renew the UK visa from India, the UK visa cost are as follows:
• Standard Visitor Visa UK: INR 12,999/- (6 months stay)
• 2-year long-term Standard Visitor Visa: INR 34,649/- (6 months per visit)
• 5-year long-term Standard Visitor Visa: INR 61,749/- (6 months per visit)
• 10-year long-term Standard Visitor Visa: INR 76,999/- (6 months per visit)
Q.Do I have to submit my flight ticket details while applying for my UK visa?
Ans - No, you are not required to submit confirmed UK flight tickets while applying for the UK visa, however, it is important to submit your travel itinerary which will explain your UK trip and activities while applying for your UK visa.
Q.How many months before the holiday should I apply for UK visa?
Ans - It is advisable to apply for your UK visa from India at least 3 months before your intended date of travel to avoid any last-minute stress.
Q.What are the important documents required to apply for UK visa for Indians?
Ans - Below are some of the important UK visa document requirements for a UK visa application from India:
● An Original Passport with a validity of at least 6 months.
● Online UK visa application form and appointment confirmation.
● Recent passport-sized photographs.
● Bank statement for the last 6 months with sufficient bank balance and Income tax returns for the last 3 years.
● Travel Itinerary which explains your entire UK trip.
Q.How many types of UK visas are there?
Ans - There are different types of UK visas available, from UK work visa to UK tourist visa from India, student visa, business visa to other types of UK visas. The types of visas depend on why you want to travel to the UK and how long you want to stay in the country.
Q.What is the UK visa processing time India?
Ans - It will normally take around 10 to 15 days to process the UK visa from India. It may get delayed due to the type of visa or stay duration in the UK.
Q.Is a UK visa a multiple entry visa?
Ans - Yes, a UK visa is a multiple-entry visa that allows you to stay up to 6 months on every visit to the kingdom during your visa validity period.
Q.How will I know if my UK visa application has been successful?
Ans - The status of your UK visa application will be updated to you via our visa experts, so you can rest assured that you will get all the updates about your UK visa application.
How can Akbar Travels Help you?
The UK immigration laws are extremely complex and constantly changing. They have strict criteria relating to different types of UK visa for Indians (London Tourist Visa for Indians). Therefore, it is essential you get the right advice from an expert to make sure your application is successful, the first time. Speak to our Visa Experts who shall guide you to ensure you are relieved of the stress and worry inherent with such tedious visa applications.
Moreover, from cheap flightstoUK, visa to accommodations,Sri Lankatour packages and everything in between, we can handle it all.
UK Visa Blogs:
Apply Visa Online
Dubai Visa Online | 14 days Dubai Visa | 30 days Dubai Visa | 60 days Dubai Visa | Dubai Transit Visa | UAE Visa | Singapore Visa | Malaysia Visa | Thailand Visa | Sri Lanka Visa | US Visa | UK Visa | Schengen Visa | Canada Visa | Australia Visa | New Zealand Visa | France Visa | Italy Visa | Turkey Visa Online | Philippines Visa | Cambodia Visa Online | Vietnam Visa Online | Oman Visa
International Holiday Packages
Dubai Tour Packages | Singapore Tour Packages | Thailand Tour Packages | Malaysia Tour Packages | Sri Lanka Tour Packages | US Tour Packages | United Kingdom Tour Packages | South Africa Tour Packages | Europe Tour Packages | Bali Tour Packages | Mauritius Tour Packages | Maldives Tour Packages | Cordelia Cruise Packages |
Domestic Holiday Packages
India Tour Packages | Goa Tour Packages | Kerala Tour Packages | Leh Ladakh Tour Packages | Himachal Tour Packages | Andaman Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages | Uttarakhand Tour Packages | Jammu and Kashmir Tour Packages
Packages by Themes
Honeymoon Packages | Adventure Packages | Visa on Arrival Packages | Family Packages | Romantic Packages | Weekend Getaways Packages
Pune Bangalore Flights | Chennai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Chennai Flights | Mumbai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Hyderabad Flights | Ahmedabad Goa Flights | Mumbai Kolkata Flights | Hyderabad Delhi Flights | Bangalore Goa Flights | Mumbai Goa Flights
Delhi Dubai Flights | Delhi Bangkok Flights | Delhi Toronto Flights | Mumbai Dubai Flights | Delhi Singapore Flights |Delhi London Flights | Delhi Kathmandu Flights | Mumbai London Flights | Chennai Singapore Flights | Mumbai Singapore Flights | Delhi New York Flights |Kolkata Bangkok Flights