- 2 Nights’ accommodation at Kandy in above mentioned or similar category hotel
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at Bentota / Kosgoda in above mentioned or similar category hotel
- 1 Night accommodation at Colombo in above mentioned or similar category hotel
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel (except on day of arrival)
- Daily Dinner at Hotel
- Meet and Greet at the Airport by the English Speaking Chauffer.
- Transportation in an Air conditioned Vehicle
- Sightseeing tours as per the Programme
- All transfer from arrival to departure
- V.A.T.(Value add tax )
- All Local Taxes
- Any Video or Camera Permits
- Extra Meals
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out Charges
|Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
|Days before departure:||Cancellation Charge:|
|10 to 15 days||75% + Non Refundable Component|
|15 to 30 days||30% + Non Refundable Component|
|Hotel / Air ||100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room |
|Cruise / Visa ||On Actuals|
|Payment Policy||Online Advance as per Website|
|Within 45 to 30 days prior to the departure of the tour|| 75% of total tour cost or Non Refundable component whichever is higher|
|Within 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||100% of total tour cost|
Terms & Conditions
Important Information to Note before Travel:
Prior to boarding, travelers are required to:
i. Have a valid tourist visa. All visas must be applied online. Visit www.eta.gov.lk.
ii. Have done a negative PCR test within 72 hours prior to embarkation (Children
below 2 years are exempted).
- Fully vaccinated travelers are EXEMPTED from obtaining the mandatory COVID-19 Local Insurance cover. However, travelers should ensure that they have a comprehensive travel insurance that will cover health and other expenses related to COVID-19 should there be a need as Government of Sri Lanka will not bear any costs resulting.
- Fully vaccinated travelers if accompanied by not-vaccinated/not-fully vaccinated children of 12-18 years, pay for on-arrival PCR test at USD 40 per test. Travelers can pay for PCR test at the Ministry of Health approved laboratory established at Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA) or any other MOH approved laboratory. Also, travelers can visit www.visitsrilanka.gov.lk to pay in advance.
- Fully vaccinated travelers if accompanied by not-vaccinated/not-fully vaccinated children, (all age groups) ensure that the comprehensive travel insurance is extended to cover the children adequately as the Government of Sri Lanka will not bear any costs resulting