- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the listed or similar category hotels. To and fro Airport drops in the air-conditioned vehicle.
- To and fro drive in the air-conditioned vehicle to all major sightseeing as per the itinerary. Breakfast at all hotels and all the days, except for Breakfast on day 01.
- All Entry Permits/ Tickets, Ferry Tickets and forest area permit wherever applicable as per the itinerary. Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- All applicable taxes i.e., hotel and transportation taxes included. Except 5% GST.
- Govt. Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned.
- Any transport services to or from your originating place to Ex hub as per itinerary. Any Air, Train, Bus or Cruise fares to or from your originating place, unless specified. Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside.
- Any increase in Fuel Price and any applicability of new taxes from the Government.
- Any upgrade in the hotel or its room category and cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation. Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, airline change, travel date change, accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Porterages (coolie charges), tips, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, Sanctuary Park Fees, Camera Fee, Elephant / Horse / Pony Ride, Boat Ride, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or beverages.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency. Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
- Any extra sightseeing, services or activity charges other than those included in itinerary. Any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guests.
|Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
|Days before departure:||Cancellation Charge:|
|10 to 15 days||75% + Non Refundable Component|
|15 to 30 days||30% + Non Refundable Component|
|Hotel / Air ||100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room |
|Cruise / Visa ||On Actuals|
|Payment Policy||Online Advance as per Website|
|Within 45 to 30 days prior to the departure of the tour|| 75% of total tour cost or Non Refundable component whichever is higher|
|Within 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||100% of total tour cost|
All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
In case FIT flight inclusive package, full amount of flight will be payable at the time of booking.
**For Air tickets being issued / blocked on time limit: Full INR component to be collected before issuance,else price will be subject to change.
Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Akbar Holidays will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
Price on website //quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain.
- Guests are advised not to keep valuables in the coach/vehicle while sightseeing. The Company shall not be responsible for loss of valuables from the coach / vehicle. If the coach / vehicle is accidentally or otherwise damaged by the Guest, s/he will be required to pay compensation for the same.
- Shopping would be on your own arrangements. Do carry comfortable walking shoes.
- There is no refund for any services not utilized during the tour.
- Any alteration in the tour itinerary is subject to the weather conditions, political manifestations and government restrictions and we reserve the rights to rearrange the itinerary in such cases.
- Reimbursement/Substitute for any complementary activity is not valid if activity gets missed or cancelled.
- In case a site is closed real-time due to weather conditions, political disturbances and government restrictions then we will try to provide a possible alternative for the same. However, a refund may not be applicable.
- All hotels rooms will be standard by default unless the customer specifies to receive a different category of rooms before booking. Check-in / Check-out timings are specific to the hotel & cannot be changed. Under group tours, flight/train timings can be different for travellers however travellers need to stand by unique departure timings mentioned by us in the vouchers.
- Vehicle will be as per itinerary (point to point) not at disposal. If guest wish to opt. for additional sightseeing, then any cost incurred for such requirements should be borne by the guest.
- If private ferry is not operational then the client would be transferred to interisland by Government Ferry. On Elephant beach, due to limited boats guest may have to wait until their boat is allotted.
- Make compulsory use of Life Jacket while inter-island ferry / cruise transfer.
- High season surcharges are applicable during Diwali, Christmas and New Year. Compulsory Gala Dinner charges are applicable during these mentioned travel periods. Additional Gala Dinner chargers will differ from hotel to hotel.
All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified. The given prices are subject to change without prior notice