There are some destinations where you could just pack up your bags and head off to. However, Dubai is not one of them. If you plan on heading to this Middle Eastern Marvel, you definitely need to sort out your plans in advance. If you are planning to visit Dubai anytime soon, then you should know that Indian citizens require a Dubai tourist visa to enter the UAE. Nevertheless, you would be happy to hear that, Indian citizens can receive their Dubai visa online quite easily.
People from different nationalities have to satisfy different criteria to get a valid Dubai visa to enter United Arab Emirates (UAE) be it for purpose of tourism or business. Apart from the 48 hours and 96 hours Dubai transit visas, there are many types of Dubai visa for Indians available from short term 14 days Dubai visa, to long term 30 days Dubai visa and 60 days Dubai visa.
Read on to know all about getting a Business visa for Dubai from India.
Eligibility criteria to obtain a Dubai Business Visa:
- Applicant must be able to verify that they are an entrepreneur by providing proof of their entrepreneurial experience.
- Applicant played a major role in a start-up or is a member of the senior leadership team in a successful business.
- Applicants must have a business idea that they are planning to start in the UAE.
In addition to these aspects, the applicant must also pass other requirements such as background check and medical assessment performed by the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs & Ports Security.
Note: Even if an applicant fulfils all the Dubai business visa requirements, it does not mean they will receive their Dubai business residence visa. Applicants must get their Dubai visa application, other legal documents and business plan reviewed and approved by government officials. It is only after the review and approval received by a special committee that the applicant will receive their Dubai business visa.
Dubai Business Visa Validity and Stay Period:
- If you are residing in the UAE, you will be issued a temporary 30 days Dubai visa, which you must convert to a Dubai residency permit before it expires.
- If you are residing outside the UAE, you will be granted a temporary multi-entry 180 days Dubai visa (6 months), to explore the many opportunities in the UAE and settle down in the country. You must convert it to a Dubai residency permit before it expires.
- You can convert the temporary visa to a Dubai residency permit at SERVICES1 or via the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs & Ports Security.
Dubai Business Visa Processing Time:
Generally the Dubai visa application process can take upto 2 months (60 days). The initial Dubai business visa application and its review can take around 30 days after which applicants are given 30 days to fulfil the requirements of Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs & Ports Security like, submitting their documents and get their medical assessment done.
Documents required for Dubai Business Visa:
- A scanned copy of your passport’s front page & last page (passport must have a validity of atleast 6 months)
- A photocopy of duly filled visa application form
- Scanned copies of coloured photographs according to Dubai visa specifications
- Covering letter from the applicant stating the purpose and duration of the visit
- Original confirmed return/onward air ticket (necessary for OTB – Ok to Board)
- Proof of hotel reservation
- Original and photocopy of Income Tax Returns
- Covering letter from the company
- Original and photocopy of investment documents (Financial proof)
- A female travelling alone will need to provide NOC from father or husband
How to apply for Dubai Business Visa for Indians:
- Applicants must get their Dubai business visa nomination approved by a business incubator such as AREA2071 in Dubai or HUB71 in Abu Dhabi. (a business incubator is a company that looks after early stage development of companies and start-ups by providing resources and other services)
- After the nomination is approved, the applicants will receive an email from Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs & Ports Security with a link to submit all the relevant documents required.
- After submitting all the documents and paying the Dubai business visa price online, applicants will receive another email with a payment voucher and a link to download their Dubai business visa.
- If the Dubai business visa application is rejected, you can re-apply after 60 days.
Dubai Business Visa benefits:
- You can enter the country for a period of 6 months over multiple entries until you can set up your business in the UAE.
- You can nominate upto 3 of your business’s senior staff to obtain a Dubai residency permit.
- If you fulfil the eligibility criteria set up by the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs & Ports Security, you can sponsor your dependents.
Q.Can I do business in Dubai on tourist visa?
Ans - No. You can take part in business meetings and attend work related seminars with a Dubai tourist visa, but you cannot start/ invest in a business with a Dubai tourist visa.
Q.What is a free zone in Dubai?
Ans - Dubai has dedicated free zones (free trade zones) or business zones, wherein the businesses operating there don’t have to pay any VAT (value added tax), corporate tax, customs and income tax.
Q.Can a foreigner start a business in Dubai?
Ans - Yes! A foreigner can easily start a business in Dubai and many already have. Dubai offers many exciting benefits such as free healthcare and tax-free income that attracts a lot of expats who are keen on starting a business in Dubai. In order to attract foreign investor and entrepreneurs, the UAE even came up with the UAE Golden visa scheme which permits the visa holder to live in Dubai for upto 10 years.
Q.What is the retirement age in Dubai?
Ans - Although the retirement age in Dubai is 60 years, employees can work until they are 65 years old granted that their employers get the necessary work permits.
Q.Why is Dubai visa rejected?
Ans - Dubai visa rejection can happen for multiple reasons such as – incomplete form, false information, blur documents, and delay in submission or lack of any relevant document.
Q.If my Dubai visa application gets rejected; will my Dubai visa cost be refunded?
Ans - No. The Dubai visa cost for Indians is non-refundable irrespective of your Dubai visa application status.
Q.How do I apply for a Dubai tourist visa from India?
Ans - Applying for a tourist visa for Dubai from India via Akbartravels.com is very easy. You simply need to head towards our website, fill the Dubai visa application online, submit the relevant documents and pay the Dubai visa price. You will receive your Dubai visa online right in your inbox via email.
Q.Does the Dubai tourist visa price include service charges?
Ans - Yes, the Dubai visa cost is inclusive of service charges, taxes, consulate fees and medical insurance.
Q.Is the Dubai visit visa price same for kids and adults?
Ans - Yes, Dubai visa price for Indians is same no matter their age.
Q.Can I get a Dubai visa on arrival?
Ans - In order to avail Dubai visa on arrival for Indians, travellers must fulfil certain criteria such as – must have a valid US visa, UK visa or Schengen visa, valid USA green card or a valid residency visa of UK or EU region. Apart from these conditions, you will be required to spend quite a lot of time waiting in queues at the immigration counter and will only be granted a short term 14 days Dubai visa. In order to avoid long wait times and get a longer stay period, it is advised to apply for Dubai visa online, before travelling.
Q.How long does it takes for Dubai visa process?
Ans - Generally if you apply for Dubai visa, your Dubai visa application can be processed in 5 workings days. But, if you avail our Dubai express visa services, your Dubai visa processing time can be as little as 48 hours.
Our dedicated team of visa consultants have an exemplary record of accomplishment in processing all types of Dubai visas for Indians. At Akbartravels.com, we keep you updated with immigration rules and regulations and our Visa Experts specialize in varied aspects of the Dubai visa application process. Moreover, from cheap flightsto Dubai, visa to accommodations, Dubaitour packages and everything in between, we can handle it all.
Dubai Visa Blogs:
Apply Visa Online
Dubai Visa Online | 14 days Dubai Visa | 30 days Dubai Visa | 60 days Dubai Visa | Dubai Transit Visa | UAE Visa | Singapore Visa | Malaysia Visa | Thailand Visa | Sri Lanka Visa | US Visa | UK Visa | Schengen Visa | Canada Visa | Australia Visa | New Zealand Visa | France Visa | Italy Visa | Turkey Visa Online | Philippines Visa | Cambodia Visa Online | Vietnam Visa Online | Oman Visa
International Holiday Packages
Dubai Tour Packages | Singapore Tour Packages | Thailand Tour Packages | Malaysia Tour Packages | Sri Lanka Tour Packages | US Tour Packages | United Kingdom Tour Packages | South Africa Tour Packages | Europe Tour Packages | Bali Tour Packages | Mauritius Tour Packages | Maldives Tour Packages | Cordelia Cruise Packages |
Domestic Holiday Packages
India Tour Packages | Goa Tour Packages | Kerala Tour Packages | Leh Ladakh Tour Packages | Himachal Tour Packages | Andaman Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages | Uttarakhand Tour Packages | Jammu and Kashmir Tour Packages
Packages by Themes
Honeymoon Packages | Adventure Packages | Visa on Arrival Packages | Family Packages | Romantic Packages | Weekend Getaways Packages
Pune Bangalore Flights | Chennai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Chennai Flights | Mumbai Delhi Flights | Bangalore Hyderabad Flights | Ahmedabad Goa Flights | Mumbai Kolkata Flights | Hyderabad Delhi Flights | Bangalore Goa Flights | Mumbai Goa Flights
Flights To Dubai
Mumbai Dubai Flights | Delhi Dubai Flights | Bangalore Dubai Flights | Chennai Dubai Flights | Kochi Dubai Flights
Delhi Dubai Flights | Delhi Bangkok Flights | Delhi Toronto Flights | Mumbai Dubai Flights | Delhi Singapore Flights |Delhi London Flights | Delhi Kathmandu Flights | Mumbai London Flights | Chennai Singapore Flights | Mumbai Singapore Flights | Delhi New York Flights |Kolkata Bangkok Flights