Book Flight Tickets Any City to Any Destination
Travel from the exquisite city of Kathmandu, to the spectacular city of Mumbai, only on the best Kathmandu to Mumbai flights. Check out our affordable rates on international flight bookings, only with us. Get complete details on your flight schedule, status and low cost airlines for your Kathmandu Mumbai flights.
Kathmandu Mumbai Flights Fare Calender
Kathmandu Mumbai Flights Schedule
THAI LION MENTARISL-221
Kathmandu Mumbai Flights FAQs
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the Kathmandu to Mumbai flights?
The cheapest month for the Kathmandu to Mumbai flights is February.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Mumbai?
The best month to travel to Mumbai is between the months of November to
3. How far is the city centre located from the airport?
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is about 14 km from the city centre.
4. How to travel the city centre from the airport?
The city centre is connected to the airport via taxis (Prepaid Airport Taxis or
Local Public Taxis), local buses, and private cars.
5. What are the currency of Mumbai and its approximate conversion rate?
The currency used in Mumbai is the Indian Rupee ( INR ). 1 Nepalese Rupee (NPR) approximately valued at 0.6245 INR. You can check the currency conversion centres for more details.
6. What is the time difference between Kathmandu and Mumbai?
The time difference between Kathmandu and Mumbai is 15 minutes.
Kathmandu Mumbai Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Kathmandu to Mumbai flights?
The most popular airlines on this route is Air Arabia, Air India, FLY DUBAI,
IndiGO, Jet Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Royal Nepal, Thai Airways.
2. How many weekly flights are there from Kathmandu to Dubai?
There are approximately 26 weekly Kathmandu to Mumbai flights.
3. At what time does the first flight leave from the Kathmandu to Mumbai?
The earliest flight leaving for Mumbai from Kathmandu is at 12.00 AM, Jet Airways 9W-249.
4. When does the last flight leave from Kathmandu?
The last flight leaving from Kathmandu to Mumbai is at 11.30 PM, Malaysia Airlines MH-115, with one stop.
5.What are the airport codes of Kathmandu and Mumbai?
The airport code of Kathmandu is KTM and Mumbai is BOM respectively.
6.What is the name of the airport in Kathmandu?
The name of the airport in Kathmandu is Kathmandu International Airport.
7.What is the name of the airport in Mumbai?
The name of the international airport in Mumbai isnamed as Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. It was formerly called as Sahara International Airport.
Fun Facts about Mumbai
Mumbai Name : Mumbai got its name from a popular goddess temple- Mumba Devi Mandir, which is situated at Bori Bunde in Mumbai.
First Train in Mumbai : On 16 April 1853, Bombay (now Mumbai) witnessed first train movement in India.
Largest theme park : Imagica located near Khopoli on the Mumbai-Pune highway is India’s biggest theme park spread over an area of 300 acres.