Book Flight Tickets
Fly from the Capital city of India, to the splendid city of Tashkent, with affordable Delhi to Tashkent flights. Get only the best affordable fares on your flight to Delhi to Tashkent flights with us. Check out flight schedules and get immediate flight details low cost fares with our New Delhi to Tashkent flights. With our range of Delhi to Tashkent flights get complete access to deals and discounts for big savings on your air fares.
Delhi Tashkent Flights Fare Calender
Delhi Tashkent Flights Schedule
Delhi Tashkent Flights FAQs
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the New Delhi to Tashkent flights?
The cheapest month for the New Delhi to Tashkent flights is March to July, as this is normally considered as the best season time for travellers and tourists.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Tashkent by the New Delhi to Tashkent flights?
The best time for a Tashkent Holiday is April to May, and September to early November.
3. How far is the city centre located from the airport?
Tashkent’s International Airport is located approximately 12 kilometres from
4. How to travel the city centre from the airport?
Tashkent’s International Airport is connected to the city centre through buses, and taxis and private vehicles.
5. What are the currency of Tashkent and its approximate conversion rate?
The currency used in Tashkent is the Uzbekistani Som (UZS). 1 INR is
approximately equal to 127.46 Uzbekistani Som (UZS). You can check the
currency conversion centres for more details.
6. What is the time difference between New Delhi and Tashkent?
The time difference between New Delhi and Tashkent is approximately 30
Delhi Tashkent Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer New Delhi to Tashkent flights?
The airline brands that offer the New Delhi to Tashkent flights include
Turkish Airlines, Lufthansa, Aeroflot, Jet Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Air Astana, Air India and Asiana Airlines
2. How many weekly New Delhi to Tashkent flights are there?
There are approximately 100 weekly New Delhi to Tashkent flights.
3. At what time does the first New Delhi to Tashkent flight leave from the New Delhi to Tashkent?
The first New Delhi to Tashkent flight is at 01:10 AM, which isthe Air Astana KC 250.
4. When does the last New Delhi to Tashkent flight leave from New Delhi?
The last New Delhi to Tashkent flight is at 23:25 PM which is Jet Airways9W 64.
5. What are the airport codes of New Delhi and Tashkent?
The IATA for flights that depart from New Delhi is DEL. The IATA code flights that land in Tashkent Airport is TAS.
6. What is the name of the airport in New Delhi?
The name of the international airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
7. What is the name of the airport in Tashkent?
Islam Karimov Tashkent International Airportis the international airport for
Fun Facts about Tashkent
Saint Uspensky Cathedral: The church’s golden domes, 50m bell tower, beautiful landscape, fountain, benches, trees, flowers and lights are a visual delight especially during the night. It is the biggest of the four Russian orthodox churches of Tashkent and will leave quite an impression on you with its architectural beauty.
Amir Timur Museum: At first sight, this richly decorated museum will impress you with its architectural magnificence but gradually its paintings, unique manuscripts, weapons, old clothes, utensils and other artifacts will take over to create a different experience altogether.
Cook Up A Delicious Meal With The Locals: One of the major tourist attractions here is cooking a meal with the locals. While you may know nothing of their cooking style, you would surely get to know the warm hospitality of the people here, and the interesting facts only the people of Tashkent know about.