Book Flight Tickets Any City to Any Destination
Travel from the spectacular spiritual city of Varanasi to the majestic town of Kathmandu in Nepal, only with the top Varanasi Kathmandu flights. Check out the different Varanasi Kathmandu flights available based on fare, duration and schedule. Book from our range of options and get the best deals and discounts for big savings on flight fares. Get instant access to updates, statuses and changes in schedule with our bookings.
Varanasi Kathmandu Flights Fare Calender
Varanasi Kathmandu Flight Schedule
Varanasi Kathmandu Flights FAQs
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the Varanasi to Kathmandu flights?
The cheapest month for the Varanasi Kathmandu flights is January.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Kathmandu ?
The best months to travel to Kathmandu are from September to November. These months are ideal for trekking, the skies are clear and the views are pretty scenic as well.
3. How far is the city centre from Kathmandu airport?
The Kathmandu Airport is located at a distance of 5.3 km from the city centre.
4. How to reach the city centre from the airport?
Kathmandu Airport is connected to the city center through local buses, pre-paid taxis and normal taxis. Pre-paid taxis are relatively more costly compared to normal taxis.
5. What is the currency of Kathmandu and its average conversion rate?
The currency used here is the Nepalese Rupees. 1 Nepalese Rupee is valued at 0.63 Indian Rupee. You can check the currency conversion centers for more details.
6. What is the time difference between Varanasi and Kathmandu?
The time difference between Varanasi and Kathmandu is15 minutes.
Varanasi Kathmandu Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Varanasi to Kathmandu flights?
The airline brand that offers Varanasi to Kathmandu flights are Jet Airways and Air Indigo.
2. How many weekly flights are there from Varanasi to Kathmandu?
There are approximately 100 weekly Varanasi to Kathmandu flights.
3. At what time does the first flight leave from the Varanasi to Kathmandu?
The first Varanasi to Kathmandu flight is at 3:45 pm which is Jet Airways 9W 2424 and 9W 268
4. When does the last flight leave from Varanasi?
The last Varanasi to Kathmandu flight is at 7:20 pm which is Air Inda 428 and AI 215.
5. What are the airport codes of Varanasi to Kathmandu?
The airport code of Varanasi is VNS and Kathmandu is KTM respectively.
6. What is the name of the airport in Varanasi?
The name of the airport in Varanasi is Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport
7. What is the name of the airport in Kathmandu ?
The name of the primary airport in Kathmandu isTribhuvan International Airport.
Fun Facts about Kathmandu
There is no custom of a hand-shake: People in Kathmandu do not welcome each other by a hand-shake. Instead, they greet each other by touching their palms and say ‘Namaste’ that means ‘I salute the God in you’.
City of glory: Kathmandu was previously called as ‘Kantipur’, which mean the ‘City of Glory’. This name was given due to the number of temples and monasteries in the city.
The Newari community: The original descendants of Kathmandu are supposed to the Newari community, who have resided for millenniums in the Kathmandu valley.