Book Flight Tickets Any City to Any Destination
Fly from the entertainment capital of India, to the capital city of Andaman Nicobar Islands, only on the best Kolkata to Paro. Check out our affordable rates on international flight bookings, only with us. Get complete details on your flight schedule, status and low cost airlines for yourKolkata to Paro flights. With our range of Kolkata to Paro flights get complete access to deals and discounts for big savings on your air fares.
Kolkata Paro Flights Fare Calender
Kolkata Paro Flights Schedule
Kolkata Paro Flights FAQs
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the Kolkata to Paro flights?
Flights to Paro are relatively cheap and the price more or less remains the same thoughout the year.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Paro by the Kolkata to Paro flights?
The best month to visit Paro is October to December.
3. How far is the city centre located from the airport?
Paro’s Airport is located at a distance of 6 km from the city centre.
4. How to travel the city centre from the airport?
You can connect to the city of through public buses, autos, taxis and
5. What are the currency of Paro and its approximate conversion rate?
The currency used in Paro is Bhutanese Ngultrum (BTN). 1 INR is approximately valued at 1 BTN.
6. What is the time difference between Kolkata to Paro?
The travel duration between Kolkata to Paro is 30 mins.
Kolkata Paro Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Kolkata to Paro flights?
The airline brands that offer Kolkata to Paro flights include
2. How many weekly Kolkata to Paro flights are there from Kolkata?
There are approximately flights weekly from Kolkata to Paro.
3. At what time does the first Kolkata to Paro flights leave from the Kolkata?
The first Kolkata to Paro flight is at.
4. When does the last Kolkata to Paro flights leave from Kolkata?
The last Kolkata to Paro flight is at .
5. What are the airport codes of Kolkata to Paro?
The airport code of Kolkata is CCU and Paro is PBH respectively.
6. What is the name of the airport in Kolkata?
The name of the airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport.
7. What is the name of the airport in Paro?
The name of the primary airport in Paro is Paro Airport.
Fun Facts about Paro
Archery: Archery is the National Game of Bhutan. In Bhutan, it is calledDha. In this Game, there are two teams wearing traditional dress of Bhutancompeting with each other.Small wooden targets for archers are placed 140 m apart, as opposed to the Olympics, where 50 m is the standard distance.
Ema datshi: Ema datshiis the famous Bhutanese Cuisine recognized as the National dish of Bhutan.It is made from chili peppers and cheese. In Dzonkha language,“ema” means “chili” and “datshi” means “cheese”.
Paro Taktsang: Paro Taktsangis a prominentHimalayan Buddhist sacred site and the temple complex is located in the cliffside of the upper Paro valley inBhutan. This temple complex was made in 1692 whereGuru Padmasambhavais said to have meditated for three years,three months, three weeks, three days and three hours in the 8thcentury.