Book Flight Tickets Any City to Any Destination
Fly from the lively city of Kolkata, to the Himalayan town of Kathmandu located in Nepal, with the best Kolkata to Kathmandu flights. Check out our affordable flight fares and convenient flight bookings only with our range of Kolkata to Kathmandu flights. Get instant updates and access to your flight schedule, status and cheap airline fares, only with our flights from Kolkata to Kathmandu.
Kolkata Kathmandu Flights Fare Calender
Kolkata Kathmandu Flight Schedule
Kolkata Kathmandu Flights FAQs
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the Kolkata to Kathmandu flights?
The cheapest month for the Kolkata to Kathmandu flights is January.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Kathmandu ?
The best months to travel to Kathmandu are from September to November. These months are ideal for trekking, the skies are clear and the views are pretty scenic as well.
3. How far is the city centre from Kathmandu airport?
The Kathmandu Airport is located at a distance of 5.3 km from the city centre.
4. How to reach the city centre from the airport?
Kathmandu Airport is connected to the city center through local buses, pre-paid taxis and normal taxis. Pre-paid taxis are relatively more costly compared to normal taxis.
5. What is the currency of Kathmandu and its average conversion rate?
The currency used here is the Nepalese Rupees. 1 Nepalese Rupee is valued at 0.63 Indian Rupee. You can check the currency conversion centers for more details.
6. What is the time difference between Kolkata and Kathmandu?
The time difference between Kolkata and Kathmandu is15 minutes.
Kolkata Kathmandu Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Kolkata to Kathmandu flights?
The airline brand that offers Kolkata to Kathmandu flights are Indigo, Air India, Jet Airways and Thai Airways.
2. How many weekly flights are there from Kolkata to Kathmandu?
There are approximately 102 weekly Kolkata to Kathmandu flights.
3. At what time does the first flight leave from the Kolkata to Kathmandu?
The first Kolkata to Kathmandu flight is at 1:45 am which is Jet Airways 9W 622 and 9W 250
4. When does the last flight leave from Kolkata?
The last Kolkata to Kathmandu flight is at 9:45 pm which is Indigo 6E 224 and 6E3..
5. What are the airport codes of Kolkata to Kathmandu?
The airport code of Kolkata is CCU and Kathmandu is KTM respectively.
6. What is the name of the airport in Kolkata?
The name of the airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhas Chandra International Airport.
7. What is the name of the airport in Kathmandu ?
The name of the primary airport in Kathmandu isTribhuvan International Airport.
Fun Facts about Kathmandu
There is no custom of a hand-shake: People in Kathmandu do not welcome each other by a hand-shake. Instead, they greet each other by touching their palms and say ‘Namaste’ that means ‘I salute the God in you’.
City of glory: Kathmandu was previously called as ‘Kantipur’, which mean the ‘City of Glory’. This name was given due to the number of temples and monasteries in the city.
The Newari community: The original descendants of Kathmandu are supposed to the Newari community, who have resided for millenniums in the Kathmandu valley.