Opt for the best Kathmandu to Kolkata flights and get big savings on your flight fares. Check out our range of Kathmandu to Kolkata flights and get big discounts and deals. Book your next flight from Kathmandu to Kolkata and get instant access to schedules, flight details and flight status. Get instant alerts on your bookings now.
Kathmandu Kolkata Flights Fare Calender
Kathmandu Kolkata Flight Schedule
Kathmandu Kolkata Flights FAQs
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the Kathmandu to Kolkata flights?
The cheapest months for the Kathmandu to Kolkata flights is March to September.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Kolkata?
The perfect time to visit Kolkata is from November to February, during the winter season due to the cooler temperatures and pleasant weather.
3. How far is the city centre located from the airport?
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airportis located at a distance of 17 km from the city centre.
4. How to travel the city centre from the airport?
You can connect to the city of Kolkata through metros, trains, buses, autos, car rentals etc.
5. What are the currency of India and its approximate conversion rate?
The currency used in Kolkata is Indian rupees (INR). 1 NPR is approximately valued at 0.6 RS.You can check the currency conversion centres for more details. You can check the currency conversion centres for more details.
6. What is the time difference between Kathmandu to Kolkata?
The time difference between Kathmandu and Kolkata is approximately 30 minutes.
Kathmandu Kolkata Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Kathmandu to Kolkata flights?
The airline brands that offer flights from Kathmandu to Kolkata include Jet Airways, Indigo, Vistara, Spice Jet and Air India
2. How many weekly Kathmandu to Kolkata flights are there?
There are approximately 102 weekly Kathmandu to Kolkata flights.
3. At what time does the first flight leave from the Kathmandu to Kolkata?
The first Kathmandu to Kolkata flight is at 8:25 am, which isJet Airways 9W 263 and 9W 901.
4. When does the last flight leave from Kathmandu?
The last Kathmandu to Kolkata flight is at 9:55 pm, which is Silk Air MI 487 and MI414.
5. What are the airport codes of Kathmandu and Kolkata?
The airport code of Kathmandu is KTM and Kolkata is CCU respectively.
6. What is the name of the airport in Kathmandu?
The name of the primary airport in Kathmandu isTribhuvan International Airport.
7. What is the name of the airport in Kolkata?
The name of the International airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport
Fun Facts about Kolkata
Howrah Bridge: The Howrah Bridge is not only the identity of the city, but also one of the largest cantilever bridges in the world.
Home to the largest public library: The National Library of India located in the city is the largest public library in the country.
First Golf Club: Kolkata is home to the Royal Calcutta Golf Club, the first golf club ever, outside the United Kingdom.