Travel by flight from Hong Kong to the splendid city of Mumbai, with the best Hong Kong to Mumbai flights. Get only the best rates on international bookings with our range of Hong Kong to Mumbai flights. Find all details about your flight schedule, flight status, flight timings and low cost airlines for you Hong Kong to Mumbai flights. With our range of Hong Kong to Mumbai flights get complete access to deals and discounts for big savings on your air fares.
Hong Kong Mumbai Flights Fare Calender
Hong Kong Mumbai Flights Schedule
Hong Kong Mumbai Flights FAQs
1. Which month has the lowest airfare for the Hong Kong to Mumbai flights?
The cheapest month for the Hong Kong to Mumbai flights is March, as this is normally considered as the best season for visitors and tourist.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Mumbai by the Hong Kong to Mumbai flights?
November to February are the best month to visit Mumbai with the Hong Kong to Mumbai flights. The weather is cooler and pleasant.
3. How far is the city centre from the airport?
Mumbai International Airport is located 25 km away from the city center.
4. How to reach the city center from the airport?
You can connect to the city of Mumbai from the airport through taxis, metro, and buses.
5. What is the currency of Mumbai and the average conversion rate?
The currency used in Mumbai is the Indian Rupee (INR). 1 Hong Kong dollar is approximately valued at 8.22 Indian Rupees. You can check the currency conversion centres for more details.
6. What is the time difference between Hong Kong and Mumbai?
The time difference between Hong Kong and Mumbai is approximately 2 hour and 30 minutes.
Hong Kong Mumbai Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Hong Kong to Mumbai flights?
The airline brands that offer the Hong Kong to Mumbai flights include Air China, Air India, Cathay Pacific, Emirates, Etihad, Hong Kong Airlines, Jet Airways, Korean Air, Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines and Sri Lankan Airlines
2. How many weekly Hong Kong to Mumbai flights are there?
There are approximately 45 weekly Hong Kong to Mumbai flights.
3. At what time does the first flight leave from the Hong Kong to Mumbai?
The first Hong Kong to Mumbai flight is at 1:50 AM, which isthe Cathay Pacific CX-659
4. When does the last flight leave from Hong Kong to Mumbai?
The last Hong Kong to Mumbai flight is at 10:20 PM, which isAir China CA-6536.
5. What are the airport codes of Hong Kong and Mumbai?
The airport code of Hong Kong is HKG and Mumbai is DXB respectively.
6. What is the name of the international airport in Hong Kong?
The name of the international airport in Hong Kong is Hong Kong International Airport.
7. What is the name of the international airport in Mumbai?
The name of the primary airport in Mumbai isChhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
Fun Facts about Mumbai
Built on a Group of Seven Islands: Mumbai is constructed on a landmass that was once a group of 7 islands which merged in a period of six decades starting circa 1784 AD. Today, it is a singular landmass.
Bombay Comes from Bom bahia: The city was formerly known as Bom bahia whic means good bay in Portuguese. The city was known as Bombay for the entire period it was under the English rule.
Mumbai Commute: Mumbai’s trains alone carry six million people per
day—equivalent to the entire population of Israel.