Travel from the spectacular capital city of Bangladesh, of Dhaka to Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal with our range of Dhaka to Kathmandu flights. Get the best of Dhaka to Kathmandu flights with best airfares and convenient scheduling. Take advantage of fast booking with best deals and discounts for better savings. Book our Dhaka to Kathmandu flights and get instant updates and alerts for your Dhaka to Kathmandu flights.
Dhaka Kathmandu Flights Fare Calender
Dhaka Kathmandu Flight Schedule
Dhaka Kathmandu Flights FAQs
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the Dhaka to Kathmandu flights?
The cheapest month for the Dhaka to Kathmandu flights is February.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Kathmandu?
September is the best month to visit Kathmandu. This is the time when the city experiences a 15 day long Dashain festival.
3. How far is the city centre located from the airport?
Tribhuvan International Airport of Kathmandu is located about 6 km away from the city centre.
4. How to travel the city centre from the airport?
You can connect to Kathmandu through prepaid taxis, buses, and minibuses.
5. What are the currency of Kathmandu and its approximate conversion rate?
The currency used in Kathmandu and in Nepal is the Nepalese Rupee (NPR). 1 NPR is approximately valued at 0.82 BDT. You can check the currency conversion centres for more details.
6. What is the time difference between Dhaka and Kathmandu?
The time difference between Dhaka and Kathmandu 15 minutes
Dhaka Kathmandu Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Dhaka to Kathmandu flights?
The airline brands that offer the Dhaka to Kathmandu flights include Biman
Bangladesh, Malindo Air, Jet Airways, Flydubai, Air Arabia, Thai Airways,
Singapore Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Air India, Cathay Pacific and Dragonair Hong Kong.
2. How many weekly flights are there from Dhaka to Kathmandu?
There are approximately 106 weekly Dhaka to Kathmandu flights.
3. At what time does the first flight leave from the Dhaka to Dhaka?
The first Dhaka to Kathmandu flight is at 12:50 AM, which isMalindo Air OD 161 and OD 182.
4. When does the last flight leave from Dhaka?
The last Dhaka to Kathmandu flight is at 9:55 PM which isSingapore Airlines SQ 447 and SQ 5314
5. What are the airport codes of Dhaka and Kathmandu?
The airport code of Dhaka is DAC and Kathmandu is KTM respectively.
6. What is the name of the airport in Dhaka?
The name of the international airport in Dhaka isHazrat Shahjalal International Airport formerly Zia International Airport
7. What is the name of the airport in Kathmandu?
The name of the primary airport in Kathmandu isTribhuvan International Airport.
Fun Facts about Kathmandu
Original name: Kathmandu was once known as 'Kantipur'. This is translated as the 'City of Glory'. The name was perhaps informed by the many monasteries and temples in the city
Message behind national flag: The Flag has two triangles. One triangle has the sun embedded on it and the other has the moon embedded. The two triangles represent the Himalayan Mountains and two major of the major religions followed here - Hinduism and Buddhism.
Country of records: It has the highest mountain in the world, the highest lake in the world, the highest concentration of world heritage sites in the world amongst many others.