Book Flight Tickets Any City to Any Destination
Fly from the city of Melbourne to the mesmerising city of Kolkata, only with the best Melbourne to Kolkata flights. Get the best of flight fares with our range of Melbourne to Kolkata flights and get access to big savings. Check out our deals and discounts once you book your next Melbourne to Kolkata flights with us. Book your next flight and get instant access to flight details, fares and status in a single click.
Melbourne Kolkata Flights Fare Calender
Melbourne Kolkata Flight Schedule
Malindo Air OD-178
Melbourne Kolkata Flights FAQs
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the Melbourne to Kolkata flights?
The cheapest months for the Melbourne to Kolkata flights is March to September.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Kolkata?
The perfect time to visit Kolkata is from November to February, during the winter season due to the cooler temperatures and pleasant weather.
3. How far is the city centre located from the airport?
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airportis located at a distance of 17 km from the city centre.
4. How to travel the city centre from the airport?
You can connect to the city of Kolkata through metros, trains, buses, autos, car rentals etc.
5. What are the currency of Kolkata and its approximate conversion rate?
The currency used in Kolkata is Indian rupees (INR). 1 AUD is approimately valued at 48.8 Indian Rupees ( INR ). You can check the currency conversion centers for more details.
6. What is the time difference between Melbourne to Kolkata?
The time difference between Melbourne and Kolkata is approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes.
Melbourne Kolkata Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Melbourne to Kolkata flights?The airline brands that offer flights from Melbourne to Kolkata include Etihad, Cathay Pacific, Airasia, China Eastern Airlines, Thai Airlways, Emirates, Singapore Airlines and Qantas Airways.
2. How many weekly Melbourne to Kolkata flights are there?
There are approximately 103 weekly Melbourne to Kolkata flights.
3. At what time does the first flight leave from the Melbourne to Kolkata?
The first Melbourne to Kolkata flight is at 12:50 am, which isCathay Pacific CX 178 and Dragonair Hong Kong KA 168.
4. When does the last flight leave from Melbourne?
The last Melbourne to Kolkata flight is at 11:25 pm, which is Emirates EK 5009 and EK 573
5. What are the airport codes of Melbourne and Kolkata?
The airport code of Melbourne is MEL and Kolkata is CCU respectively.
6. What is the name of the airport in Melbourne?
The name of the primary airport in Melbourne isMelbourne International Airport colloquially known asTullamarine Airport.
7. What is the name of the airport in Kolkata?
The name of the International airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport
Fun Facts about Kolkata
Howrah Bridge: The Howrah Bridge is not only the identity of the city, but also one of the largest cantilever bridges in the world.
Home to the largest public library: The National Library of India located in the city is the largest public library in the country.
First Golf Club: Kolkata is home to the Royal Calcutta Golf Club, the first golf club ever, outside the United Kingdom.