Book Flight Tickets Any City to Any Destination
Get the best flights from Dhaka to Kolkata, while saving more. Travel from Dhaka to Kolkata by air through our wide range of options for Dhaka Kolkata flights. Choose from the different available flight options, based on fare, carrier and duration. Take advantage of the best deals and discounts on your booking for Dhaka Kolkata flights. Get instant updates and alerts on
your booking now.
Dhaka Kolkata Flights Fare Calender
Dhaka Kolkata Flight Schedule
Dhaka Kolkata Flights FAQs
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the Dhaka Kolkata flights?
The cheapest months for the Dhaka Kolkata flights is March to September.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Kolkata?
The perfect time to visit Kolkata is from November to February, during the winter season due to the cooler temperatures and pleasant weather.
3. How far is the city centre located from the airport?
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airportis located at a distance of 17 km from the city centre.
4. How to travel the city centre from the airport?
You can connect to the city of Kolkata through metros, trains, buses, autos, car rentals etc.
5. What are the currency of India and its approximate conversion rate?
The currency used in Kolkata is Indian rupees (INR). 1 INR is approximately valued at 1.29 BDT. You can check the currency conversion centres for more details.
6. What is the time difference between Dhaka to Kolkata?
The time difference between Dhaka and Kolkata is approximately 30 minutes.
Dhaka Kolkata Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Dhaka Kolkata flights?
The airline brands that offer flights from Dhaka to Kolkata include Jet Airways, Indigo, Vistara, Spice Jet and Air India.
2. How many weekly Dhaka Kolkata flights are there?
There are approximately 120 weekly Dhaka Kolkata flights.
3. At what time does the first flight leave from the Dhaka to Kolkata?
The first Dhaka to Kolkata flight is at 2:00 am, which isThai Airways TG 340 and TG 313.
4. When does the last flight leave from Dhaka?
The last Dhaka to Kolkata flight is at 11:55 pm, which is Singapore Airlines SQ 447 and SQ 516.
5. What are the airport codes of Dhaka and Kolkata?
The airport code of Dhaka is DAC and Kolkata is CCU respectively.
6. What is the name of the airport in Dhaka?
The name of the primary airport in Dhaka isHazrat Shahjalal International
Airportformerly Zia International Airport
7. What is the name of the airport in Kolkata?
The name of the International airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport
Fun Facts about Kolkata
Howrah Bridge: The Howrah Bridge is not only the identity of the city, but also one of the largest cantilever bridges in the world.
Home to the largest public library: The National Library of India located in the city is the largest public library in the country.
First Golf Club: Kolkata is home to the Royal Calcutta Golf Club, the first golf club ever, outside the United Kingdom.