Travel by flight from the city of Kuwait, to the spectacular city of Mumbai, only our best selection of Kuwait to Mumbai flights. Take a look at the best of affordable rates on international flight bookings, only with us. Get complete details on your flight schedule, status and low cost airlines for your booking of Kuwait Mumbai flights.
Kuwait Mumbai Flights Fare Calender
Kuwait Mumbai Flights Schedule
Kuwait Mumbai Flights FAQs
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the Kuwait to Mumbai flights?
The cheapest month for the Kuwait to Mumbai flights is March to April.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Mumbai?
The best month to travel to Mumbai is between the months of November to
3. How far is the city centre located from the airport?
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is about 14 km from the city centre.
4. How to travel the city centre from the airport?
The city centre is connected to the airport via taxis (Prepaid Airport Taxis or
Local Public Taxis), local buses, and private cars.
5. What are the currency of Mumbai and its approximate conversion rate?
The currency used in Mumbai is the Indian Rupee (INR). 1 Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) is approximately valued at 211.7557 INR. You can check the currency conversion centres for more details.
6. What is the time difference between Kuwait and Mumbai?
Kuwait is 2 hours and 30 minutes behind Mumbai.
Kuwait Mumbai Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Kuwait to Mumbai flights?
The most popular airlines on this route is Air Arabia, Air India, ASKY Airlines, Emirates, ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES, Etihad, FLY DUBAI, Gulf Air, Jet Airways, Kuwait Airways, Oman Air, Qatar Airways, Saudi Airline, SriLankan Airlines, Turkish Airlines.
2. How many weekly flights are there from Kuwait to Dubai?
There is a total of about 49 flights a week.
3. At what time does the first flight leave from the Kuwait to Mumbai?
The earliest flight leaving for Mumbai from Kuwait is at 12.05 AM, Air India AI-982, with one stop.
4. When does the last flight leave from Kuwait?
The last flight leaving from Kuwait to Mumbai is at 10.25 PM, ETHIOPIAN
AIRLINES ET-505, with two stops.
5.What are the airport codes of Kuwait and Mumbai?
The airport code of Kuwait is KWI and Mumbai is BOM respectively.
6.What is the name of the airport in Kuwait?
The name of the airport in Kuwait is Kuwait International Airport.
7.What is the name of the airport in Mumbai?
The name of the airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
Fun Facts about Mumbai
Mumbai Name : Mumbai got its name from a popular goddess temple- Mumba Devi Mandir, which is situated at Bori Bunde in Mumbai.
First Train in Mumbai : On 16 April 1853, Bombay (now Mumbai) witnessed first train movement in India.
Largest theme park : Imagica located near Khopoli on the Mumbai-Pune highway is India’s biggest theme park spread over an area of 300 acres.