We all want to feel the open ocean wind, with exquisite ocean sunrises, sunsets, and milky way vistas in between, and extreme pampering in between. When on a cruise from goa to mumbai one way,, there may be several slips between the cup and the lip. So, when you want to make a goa to mumbai cruise booking, with Jalesh Cruises or the Angriya Cruises, for a cruise ship goa to mumbai, we've got you covered. On our website, you may find fantastic offers and goa to mumbai cruise packages, to select one deal and make your goa to mumbai cruise ticket booking.
The advent of many luxury cruise ships has made the travel from Goa to Mumbai more enjoyable and comfortable. The cruise ships that operate on the Mumbai-Goa sea route are all foreign-built and have a huge passenger capacity. The ship can seat between 200 and 400 guests and is equipped with bars, restaurants, a swimming pool, a spa, and a discotheque.
The goa to mumbai cruise distance takes about 14 hours on this ship and also allows you to enjoy the beauty of both sunrise and sunset against the backdrop of the sea during the journey. To make you goa to mumbai ship booking, contact us on our website. You can also avail information related to goa to mumbai cruise price and queries for goa to mumbai ship ticket price.
Once you have purchased your goa to mumbai ship ticket, and the day of the sail is here, then you know what time it is – correct, it’s goa to mumbai cruise time! The passenger is welcome to board the ship at the scheduled time. All guests must be on board the goa to mumbai cruise four hours before the departure time. Please have all visitors verify with their sales agent about cruise boarding times. Once on board, visitors may walk about the goa to mumbai ship and watch the ship take sail from Mumbai's harbor while drinking a drink on the Pool Deck. Evenings are spent viewing one of the highlighted Broadway plays or eating supper at one of the restaurants. Explore the piano bar, try your luck in the casino, or listen to a dancing band at one of the bars for a choice of entertainment. Then you may go to the disco, where the DJ will spin tunes all night.
Thus, to make sure you’re prepare for the cruise of your life, here are 5 things to know about the goa to mumbai cruise:
1. The majority of trips are propelled by two powerful Pielstick 18PC 2-6 engines producing 27000 BHP and capable of reaching speeds of 25 knots. Although these excursions are just 131 meters long, a stroll around the entire ship takes nearly 4 kilometers. You get free access to the pool, bars, restaurants, library, and curio store while on the trip. For cruise goa to mumbai price and goa to mumbai cruise fare, visit our website.
2. The cost of meals might also vary substantially depending on the weather conditions throughout the journey. Tea, juice, snacks, a buffet supper, and breakfast are all included in the goa to mumbai cruise ticket price. It may or may not feature a 24-hour coffee shop, as well as several pubs and restaurants serving a variety of cuisines. The cuisine encompasses a variety of coastal and regional cuisines from Maharashtra, Goa, and Karnataka, as well as world cuisine.
3. There are choices for music and dancing (discotheque), pool, spa, reading & leisure area, picture gallery, and films of interest. Paid Spa and discotheque reservations are necessary. If the discotheque is already packed, music might be provided near the poolside. Free access to the pool, bars, restaurants, library, and curio store. Children are not permitted in places where liquor is sold or on deck areas that are designated as smoking zones or reserved for adults only. If you choose to cruise with Angriya Cruises, then Tourists onboard the Angriya cruise in the Mumbai-Goa route can enjoy in the infinity pool and open deck on the ship. For angriya cruise ship goa to mumbai price, visit us on our website
4. If you are traveling from Mumbai to Goa, most cruises leave Mumbai at 4 p.m. and arrive in Goa at 9 a.m. the next day. The Angriya cruise leaves Goa at 4 p.m. and arrives in Mumbai at 9 a.m. The times of the to and fro journeys are such that you may experience both sunrise and sunset on each excursion that’s an added benefit included within your goa to mumbai angriya cruise price. To book a double room at any of the cruise of your choice, that plies in between Goa and Mumbai, visit our website. If you want to book a double room at any of the cruise of your choice, that plies in between Goa and Mumbai, without food, we too can accommodate if you get in touch with us.
5. Goa to mumbai cruise one way fare and goa to mumbai ship price may range from around $4,000 for a dorm to approximately $8,000 for a double room (plus approximately $2,000 for meals), making it comparable to off-season flights but more time-consuming. Information regarding goa to mumbai cruise ticket price 2021 and ticket reservations for 2022 may be made through our travel agency or through the AkbarTravels website.