Cruise to lakshadweep from cochin is now offering travellers the opportunity to sail the high seas and explore the islands for the first time. The magnificence of Lakshadweep lies underwater, with 4200 square kilometres of lagoons and coral reefs, making it the only place in India where you can snorkel in the reefs. Our cochin to lakshadweep ship is extraordinary, and the perfect holiday for adventurers, when combined with unlimited onboard experiences and numerous excursions along the destinations
Make the journey to Lakshadweep onboard AkbarTravels as beautiful as the destination. Choose from our exciting itineraries and plan an unforgettable holiday, and also get cochin to lakshadweep cruise cost.
If you are planning a trip to Lakshadweep, a cruise to lakshadweep from cochin is an exciting and great option for you. Lakshadweep is best visited between October and mid-May. The monsoon season in Lakshadweep begins in late May and lasts until late September, making it difficult to reach the island group by sea. The temperature remains between 22° C and 36° C, making it ideal for outdoor activities such as surfing, swimming, canoeing, snorkelling, scuba diving, water skiing, and kayaking.
There are a number of government-run cruise to lakshadweep from cochin, in addition to private options that offer one luxury cruise. While these government-run cochin to lakshadweep ship may not be as luxurious as the type of cruising one would expect on a vacation, they are perfectly adequate for getting from Cochin to Lakshadweep. They can accommodate over 650 passengers and have a variety of rooms. AC Deluxe-class rooms with 2-berth cabins, AC First-class rooms with 4-berth cabins, and AC Tourist-class rooms with seating arrangements are all available. These cochin to lakshadweep ship has basic amenities such as a cafeteria, snack bars, a lounge, and video shows. Medical services, including a doctor-on-call, are also available. Get in touch for cochin to lakshadweep cruise cost from Cochin to Lakshadweep. Book Cochin to Lakshadweep trip which is a pocket-friendly option.
However, your cruise to lakshadweep from cochin will be filled with many wonderful surprises. The island is located 220-440 kilometres off the coast of Kerala and is one of the world's most spectacular tropical island systems. The islands preserve a valuable ecological and cultural heritage. The reef is the Islands' distinguishing feature, making it a pristine leisure destination to return to. 4200 square kilometres of lagoon, rich in marine wealth, are spread across 36 islands in an area of 32 square kilometres. Lakshadweep's underwater view is kaleidoscopic and breath-taking. The lagoon is ideal for water sports such as swimming, windsurfing, diving, snorkelling, and kayaking. No wonder Lakshadweep is quickly becoming India's one-of-a-kind 'Adventure sport – Nature Tourism' destination. Each island is fringed by snow white coral sands.
The crystal clear water and a plethora of marine life add to the allure of those islands. The island resembles emeralds against the vast expanse of the blue ocean. On one side, a large shallow calm lagoon with a reef made of marine live coral boulders blocks the incoming swells from the outer sea. Ships, helicopters, Air India, and mechanised sailing wooden vessels connect the islands to the mainland. Agatti and Bangaram islands are frequently reached by air and cruise to lakshadweep from cochin. Speed ferries connect Agatti, Kadmath, and Kavaratti. To meet the needs of tourists, elaborate infrastructure is in place on all of the islands.
Thus, to ensure you have a great experience, here are some tips!:
- Try to bargain for reasonable cochin to lakshadweep cruise cost on all adventure activities offered by resorts or kiosks on the islands.
- ATMs are scarce, particularly on inhabited islands.
- Carrying dead or alive coral or shells from the islands is a punishable offence.
- Permits are frequently requested by Sports or Travel agents prior to departure and must be presented at the airport before boarding the flight.
- Flights are only available six days a week. Monday through Saturday.
- Because the islands are undeveloped, bring whatever you need for your vacation, especially medicines and toiletries.
- Avoid wearing revealing dresses on islands inhabited by locals (Kavaratti, Kadmat, and Agatti). None of the islands have a party scene. If you're going in groups, make a plan and tell the travel guides to set up a bonfire.
- All islands prohibit the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- On the islands of Kavaratti and Kadmat, resorts with AC and non-AC rooms, standard and deluxe rooms are available.
- Tourists are only permitted on a few Lakshadweep islands, namely Agatti, Kadmat, Kalpeni, Kavaratti, Minicoy, Bangaram, and Thinnakara.