To apply for Malaysia Visa, the applicantshould have a precise knowledge of the Rules and Regulations, in order to understand the procedure and lessen the risks of Visa Rejection.
- Currently Indians can apply for mainly 3 types of Malaysia eVisas:
- Malaysia eNTRI visa (single entry only, allowed up-to 15 days of stay)
- Malaysia SEV 30 days (single entry only, allowed up-to 30 days of stay)
- Malaysia MEV 30 days (Multiple entry only, allowed up-to 30 days of stay)
- eNTRI stands for Electronic Travel Registration & Information. This is an online application facility provided by the Malaysian government for facilitating a visa waiver program and access to Indian and Chinese tourists.
- The eNTRI note is processed online and linked to your passport number. The applicant will receive the eNTRI note over email, which must be printed and presented at the port of entry in Malaysia.
- Malaysia eNTRI visa can be used for both tourism and visit purpose.
- An eNTRI Note is only valid for a single journey to Malaysia for the maximum of fifteen days (15) each entry without any extension of the period, i.e. each application is allowed to use only once and you can’t extend your staying time.
- The validity period of your eNTRI Note is 3 months from your eNTRI issuance date.
- eNTRI visa is applicable to you only if you are entering Malaysia from India, Singapore or Brunei -Thailand by air or land.
- Applicants residing inside India are only permitted to enter Malaysia and exit Malaysia via the following Entry/Exit points:
- All authorized Malaysian air entry and exit points by Department of Immigration, Malaysia.
- Sultan Iskandar Building Immigration Checkpoint, Johor 2. Sultan Abu Bakar Checkpoint, Johor
- Padang Besar Checkpoint, Perlis
- Bukit Kayu Itam Checkpoint, Kedah
- Sungai Tujoh Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
- Tedungan Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
- (cruise or ferry) Entry is not permitted on an eNTRI note
- Applicants residing in India must have a direct flight from India to Malaysia OR via Singapore, Thailand or Brunei from India. Applicants also must have a return flight ticket to India OR return flight to India via Singapore, Thailand or Brunei OR to any country if travelling by Air.
- Documents required for the visa application is Indian passport with validity of at least 6 months, scanned coloured photograph, visa application form and confirmed air tickets. Birth certificate for minors below 14 years of age is a mandatory document.
- The eNTRI takes up to 48 hours for processing after submission of documents to the Malaysian Embassy. This countsto working days and doesn’t include weekends and holidays.
- Irrespective of the mode of travel, the visitors areexpected tokeep the following documents with themwhile entering Malaysia:
- eNTRI note
- Passport with six-month validity
- Bank Statement as a proof of sufficient amount of money to cover all expenses in Malaysia. Forex and Debit/Credit cards are an added advantage. (Usually they don't ask for this, but if they ask, you have to show)
- Travel Itinerary (day wise plan)
- Accommodation proof
- Boarding Pass
- Confirmed Return ticket to your home country
- Applicants are not allowed to accept any unauthorized employment, or attend school, or represent the foreign information media during their stay in Malaysia.
How can Akbar Travels help you obtain the Malaysia Visa online?
The visa process can be complicated and stressful, with hundreds of visa pathways, a multitude of forms, questions and evidence required to prove thecase. Even a silly error in the application form or wrong photograph can end up with your visa being rejected or your current visa cancelled.
We have over 40 years of experience in the industry and have dealt with varioustypes of applications. Our experts have a goodknowledge of visa policies and application processes. We can guide you through the common visa pitfalls and issues and provide you with an easy to follow, efficient strategy, leading to a satisfactory outcome of your Malaysia visa application.
How To Apply For Malaysia Visa
Common Reasons for Malaysia Visa Rejection
Tips to get Malaysia visa here