Carry Extra Baggage to UK/USA..
Students travelling to UK/USA from Delhi can carry ONE extra Baggage..
- 69 kgs of hold baggage allowance in Economy (3 x 23kg bags)
- 92 kgs of hold baggage allowance in Premium Economy (4 x 23kg bags)
- One date change allowed free of charge booked in any class of travel
- 10 kgs hand baggage allowance in Economy and Premium Economy
Terms & Conditions
- The scheme is valid on tickets issued in Economy and Premium Economy for outbound Virgin Atlantic flights, scheduled on or before 31 December 2017.
- Any excess baggage over and above 69 kgs (3 x 23 kg bags) in Economy and 96 kgs (4 x 23kg bags) in Premium Economy will be charged the applicable excess baggage fee.
- The student excess baggage allowance is only permitted on outbound Virgin Atlantic flights from India till the first stopover point only and Virgin Atlantic’s regular baggage allowance will apply on the return journey.
- In order to avail the excess baggage offer, the ticket should be issued in India and the journey should originate from India.
- The student excess baggage allowance will not be offered on flights operated by any other airline, even if they are part of the same booking or on a partner airline. Applicable only on true VS flights.
- Virgin Atlantic reserves the right to amend/ modify/cancel the offer without any prior intimation
- Excess baggage is valid for booking till 31st March 2018