Book Flight Tickets
Book cheap tickets for your Phuket Bangkok flights at lowest price.Get the best Phuket Bangkok flights only with us. Check flight schedule, status and low cost airlines for yourflight from Phuket to Bangkok.
Phuket Bangkok Fare Calender
Phuket Bangkok Flight Schedule
Phuket Bangkok Flights FAQs
1. Which month has the lowest airfare for Phuket to Bangkok flights?
The cheapest month for the Phuket Bangkok flights are March, June, and February.
2. Which is the best month for the Phuket to Bangkok flights?
April is the best month to visit Bangkok as the Thai New Year is celebrated with traditional customs in this month.
3. How far is the city centre from Suvarnabhumi airport?
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located at a distance of 30 km from the city centre.
4. How to reach the city centre from the airport?
Suvarnabhumi Airport is connected to the city center through metro, express buses, and taxis.
5. What is the currency of Bangkok and the average conversion rate?
The currency used in Phuket is the Thai Bhat (BHT). Bangkok and Phuket use the same currency. You can check the currency conversion centers for more details.
6. What is the time difference between Phuket and Bangkok?
There is no time difference between Phuket, Sri Lanka and Bangkok as they fall under the same time zone.
Phuket Bangkok Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Phuket to Bangkok flights?
The airline brands that offer the Phuket to Bangkok flights include Thai Air Asia, Thai Airways and Bangkok Airways.
2. How many weekly flights are there from Phuket to Bangkok?
There are approximately 464 weekly Phuket to Bangkok flights.
3. At what time does the first flight leave from the Phuket to Bangkok?
The first Phuket to Bangkok flight is at 5:45 AM, which isthe Air Asia FD 3042.
4. When does the last flight leave from Phuket to Bangkok?
The last Phuket to Bangkok flight is at 11:55 PM, which isAir Asia FD 3041.
5. What are the airport codes of Phuket and Bangkok?
The airport code of Phuket is HKT and Bangkok is BKK respectively.
6. What is the name of the airport in Phuket?
The name of the primary airport in Phuket isPhuket International Airport
7. What is the name of the airport in Bangkok?
The name of the primary airport in Bangkok isSuvarnabhumi Airport
Fun Facts about Bangkok
Strange Laws: There are several strange laws in Bangkok. For one, leaving the house without underwear can lend you in jail. It is also illegal to drive a vehicle bare-chested. It is also against the law to step on Thai currency.
City of Millionaires: Thailand is home to around 200,000 millionaires. 95% of them live in Bangkok.
Largest Gold Buddha: Housed inside Wat Traimit in Chinatown is the largest gold Buddha statue in the world at a height of 9.8 ft tall and weighs around 5.5 tons with an estimated value of 250 million dollars.