Book Flight Tickets Any City to Any Destination
Flying from Muscat to Dhaka is now made easy with our range of Muscat to Dhaka flights. Check out our range of Muscat to Dhaka flights for the best flight options based on fare, duration and carrier. Book from our Muscat to Dhaka flights and get instant updates about status, schedule and duration. Get real time updates on deals and discounts for bigger savings on flight fares with our bookings.
Muscat Dhaka Flights Fare Calender
Muscat Dhaka Flight Schedule
Muscat Dhaka Flights FAQs
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the Muscat to Dhaka flights?
The cheapest month for the Muscat to Dhaka flights is January to March.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Dhaka?
May to June and September is the best month to visit Dhaka. This is the time when the city experiences a warm weather that makes it pleasant to stay here.
3. How far is the city centre located from the airport?
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport is located about 20 km away from the city centre.
4. How to travel the city centre from the airport?
You can connect to Dhaka through car rentals, taxis and buses.
5. What are the currency of Dhaka and its approximate conversion rate?
The currency used in Muscat is Bangladeshi Taka (BDT). 1 OMR is
approximately valued at 216 BDT. You can check the currency conversion centres for more details.
6. What is the time difference between Muscat and Dhaka?
The time difference between Muscat and Dhaka is 2 hours.
Muscat Dhaka Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Muscat to Dhaka flights?
The airline brands that offer the Muscat to Dhaka flights is Jet Airways, Flydubai, Etihad, Emirates, Qatar Airways, Gulf Air, Srilankan Airlines, Turkish Airlines and Saudi Airlines.
2. How many weekly flights are there from Muscat to Dhaka?
There are 149 weekely Muscat to Dhaka flights.
3. At what time does the first flight leave from the Muscat to Dhaka?The first Muscat to Dhaka flight is at 12:45 AM, which isJet Airways 9W 539 and 9W 276.
4. When does the last flight leave from Dhaka?
The last Muscat to Dhaka flight is at 11:45 pm, which isEtihad EY 381 and EY 258.
5. What are the airport codes of Muscat and Dhaka?
The airport code of Muscat is MCT and Dhaka is DAC respectively.
6. What is the name of the airport in Muscat?
The name of the primary airport in Muscat isMuscat International Airport, formerly known as Seeb international Airport.
7. What is the name of the airport in Dhaka?
The name of the international airport in Dhaka isHazrat Shahjalal International Airport formerly Zia International Airport.
Fun Facts about Dhaka
History behind the name: There are many theories behind the naming of Dhaka with the most popular one is that it was named after the hidden Goddess Dhakeshwari. The other theories suggest that it was named after Dhak tree or Dhak, the musical instrument.
Capital city of Rickshaws: With more than800,000 rickshaw pullers in the city, Dhaka is considered the Rickshaw Capital of the world.
Heritage Shankaria Bazaar: The colorful Shankaria Bazaar, also known as the Hindu Street, holds the essence of the capital City of Dhaka is over 300 years old.This market offers a vibrant view of country’s art & cultural heritage.