Book Flight Tickets Fly Anywhere
Fly Cheap at Lowest Convenience Fees with akbartravels.com
It is always exciting to fly abroad, but with excitement comes a lot of trouble of booking your flight ticket. To ensure you have a seamless booking experience, Akbartravels.com brings you a fast and a convenient way to book your Mumbai to Bali flight online. Now, fly from the city of dreams Mumbai to one of the most beautiful cities Istanbul, only on the best and cheapMumbai to Istanbul flight.
To get the best price for Mumbai to Bali flightonline simply browse through our affordable airfare and filter by flight time and date on akbartravels.com. With information like which airline operates at what time to how many flights depart in a day to your travel destination. We provide you with all the information required to book Mumbai to Bali flights.
Mumbai Bali Flights Fare Calender
Mumbai Bali Flights Schedule
Mumbai Bali Flight FAQ’s
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the Mumbai to Bali flights?
February, March, April, June & October have the lowest fare for the Mumbai to Bali flights
2. Which is the best month to travel to Bali?
April to October is considered as the best time to travel to Bali, as the western side of peninsula creates some of the world’s best waves.
3. How far is the city centre located from the airport?
Bali airport is located approximately 13 km southwest of Denpasar and 2.5 km south of Kuta.
4. How to travel the city centre from the airport?
You can connect to the city through taxi, bemo, train or buses from the airport.
5. What is the currency of Bali and its approximate conversion rate?
The currency used in Bali isIndonesian Rupiah (IDR). 1 IDR is approximately valued at 0.00487 Indian Rupees. You can check the currency conversion centres for more details.
6. What is the time difference between Mumbai and Bali?
The time difference between Mumbai and Bali is approximately 2 hour and 30 minutes ahead of Mumbai.
Fun Facts about Bali
- Most expensive coffee in the world: Kopi Luwak coffee in Bali is the most expensive coffee produced from beans plucked from civet's feces.
- Etiquettes in Indonesia: According to the Indonesian etiquettes, you should leave a little bit of food on your plate to signify you're done.
- Biggest swing: Bali has the biggest swing known as "Bali Swing" with a panoramic view of Ayung River.