Book Flight Tickets Any City to Any Destination
Travel from Kuala Lumpur to the splendid city of Langkawi, with the best Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi flights. Get the fastest booking and best discount only on your Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi flights. Get updated flight details, flight schedules and more only with our Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi flight offers. With our range of Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi flight get complete access to deals and discounts for big savings on your air fares.
Kuala Lumpur Langkawi Flights Fare Calender
Kuala Lumpur Langkawi Flights Schedule
Kuala Lumpur Langkawi Flights FAQs
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi flights?
The cheapest month for the Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi flights is April – May as this is normally considered as the best season time for travellers and tourists.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Langkawi from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi flights?
The best months to visit Langwaki is mid April until August and from November to April as it is the ideal season to fly.
3. How far is the city centre located from the airport?
Langkawi’s International Airport is located at a distance of 10 km from Langkawi Town.
4. How to travel the city centre from the airport?
You can connect to Langkawi through public transport systems such as taxis, buses and cars.
5. What are the currency of Langkawi and its approximate conversion rate?
The currency used in Langkawi is Ringgit. There is no conversion as the currency used in Kuala Lumpur is also the same.
6. What is the time difference between Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi?
There is no time difference.
Kuala Lumpur Langkawi Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi flights?
The airline brands that offer the Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi flights include Malaysia Airlines, AirAsia, Malindo Air and Mayanmar Airways.
2. How many weekly Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi flights are there?
There are approximately 200 weekly Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi flights.
3. At what time does the first flight leave from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi?
The first Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi flight is at 07:10 AM, which isAir Asia AK 6308.
4. When does the last flight leave from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi?
The last Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi flight is at 22:10 PM which isAir Asia AK 6320.
5. What are the airport codes of Kuala Lumpur and Langkawi?
The airport code of Kuala Lumpur is KUL and Langkawi is LGK respectively.
6. What is the name of the airport in Kuala Lumpur?
The name of the airport in Kuala Lumpur is Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
7. What is the name of the airport in Langkawi?
The name of the primary airport in Langkawi isLangkawi International Airport
Fun Facts about Langkawi
Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls:The Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls, also known as the Seven Wells waterfall is named after the seven natural pools along its path. There are two viewing areas at Telaga Tujuh; the lower area at the base ofthe falls, and the higher area with the seven pools. You can swim in the pools and even slide down the slick rock between them, if you are willing to climb more than 300 slippery steps to reach them.
Reddish-Brown Eagle: The 40-foot tall reddish-brown eagle at Dataran Lang (also known as Eagle Square) was built as an emblem of the island.According to folklore Langkawi’s name came from two Malay words – “˜helang’ (eagle) and “˜kawi’ (reddish brown): hence lang-kawi.
Langkawi Cable Car: The 1.4 mile long Langkawi Cable Caris one of the major attractions onLangkawi Island. It provides an aerial link from near Burau Bay Resort at Teluk Burau to the peak of Gunung Machinchang,where you can get a greatview of Pantai Cenang..