Book Flight Tickets Any City to Any Destination
Fly from the metropolitan city of Kolkata, to the spectacular city of Yangon, only on the best Kolkata to Yangon flights. Check out our affordable rates on international flight bookings, only with us. Get complete details on your flight schedule, status and low cost airlines for your Kolkata Yangon flights.
Kolkata Yangon Flights Fare Calender
Kolkata Yangon Flights Schedule
CHINA EASTERN AIRLINESMU-556
DRAGONAIR HONG KONGKA-169
Kolkata Yangon Flights FAQs
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the Kolkata to Yangon flights?
The cheapest month for the Kolkata to Yangon flights is February.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Yangon?
The best month to travel to Yangon is between the months of November and February.
3. How far is the city centre located from the airport?
Mingaladon International Airport is about 15 km from the city centre.
4. How to travel the city centre from the airport?
The city centre is connected to the airport via taxis (Prepaid Airport Taxis or
Local Public Taxis), local buses, and private cars.
5. What are the currency of Yangon and its approximate conversion rate?
The currency used in Yangon is the Myanmar Kyat (MMK). 1 Indian Rupee
(INR) is approximately valued around 21.0735 MMK. You can check the
currency conversion centres for more details.
6. What is the time difference between Kolkata and Yangon?
The time difference between Kolkata and Yangon is 1 hour ahead of Kolkata.
Kolkata Yangon Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Kolkata to Yangon flights?
The most popular airlines on this route is Royal Brunei Airlines, Air China, Bangkok Airways, Biman Bangladesh, China Eastern Airlines, Jet Airways, Silkair, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways.
2. How many weekly flights are there from Kolkata to Dubai?
There is approximately about 28 weekly Kolkata to Yangon flights.
3. At what time does the first flight leave from the Kolkata to Yangon?The earliest flight leaving for Yangon from Kolkata is at 12.20 AM, Thai Airways, TG – 314.
4. When does the last flight leave from Kolkata?
The last flight leaving from Kolkata to Yangon is at 10.00 PM, SILKAIR MI-487.
5.What are the airport codes of Kolkata and Yangon?
The airport code of Kolkata is CCU and Yangon is RGN respectively.
6.What is the name of the airport in Kolkata?
The name of the airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhas Chandra International Airport.
7.What is the name of the airport in Yangon?
The name of the airport in Yangon is Mingaladon International Airport.
Fun Facts about Yangon
Chewing betel nut is a national pastime : Small street stalls sell the palm-sized green leaves filled with betel nut, spices and sometimes a pinch of tobacco, then folded and popped in the mouth and chewed.
Protection from Evil Spirits : You will see small children wear holy thread around their neck or wrist for protection from bad spirits or spells.
Population : Today 89 percent of the population of Myanmar is Buddhist.