Travel from Goa, to the largest Himalayan region of Kathmandu, only on the best Goa to Kathmandu flights. Get the best of flight rates for all of your flight bookings only with our Goa to Kathmandu flights. Get instant updates and access to your flight schedule, status and cheap airline fares, only with our flights from Goa to Kathmandu options.
Goa Kathmandu Flights Fare Calender
Goa Kathmandu Flight Schedule
Goa Kathmandu Flights FAQs
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the Goa to Kathmandu flights?
The cheapest month for the Goa to Kathmandu flights is January.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Kathmandu ?
The best months to travel to Kathmandu are from September to November. These months are ideal for trekking, the skies are clear and the views are pretty scenic as well.
3. How far is the city centre from Kathmandu airport?
The Kathmandu Airport is located at a distance of 5.3 km from the city centre.
4. How to reach the city centre from the airport?
Kathmandu Airport is connected to the city center through local buses, pre-paid taxis and normal taxis. Pre-paid taxis are relatively more costly compared to normal taxis.
5. What is the currency of Kathmandu and its average conversion rate?
The currency used here is the Nepalese Rupees. 1 Nepalese Rupee is valued at 0.63 Indian Rupee. You can check the currency conversion centers for more details.
6. What is the time difference between Goa and Kathmandu?
The time difference between Goa and Kathmandu is15 minutes.
Goa Kathmandu Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Goa to Kathmandu flights?
The airline brand that offers Goa to Kathmandu flights is Air India.
2. How many weekly flights are there from Goa to Kathmandu?
There are approximately 88 weekly Goa Kathmandu flights.
3. At what time does the first flight leave from the Goa to Kathmandu?
The first Goa to Kathmandu flight is at 12:50 am, which isIndigo 6E 5532 and 6E 31.
4. When does the last flight leave from Goa?
The last Goa to Kathmandu flight is at 11:50 PM which isAir India AI 84, AI 886 and AI 215.
5. What are the airport codes of Goa to Kathmandu?
The airport code of Goa is GOI and Kathmandu is KTM respectively.
6. What is the name of the airport in Goa?
The name of the airport in Goa is Goa International Airport or Dabolim airport.
7. What is the name of the airport in Kathmandu ?
The name of the primary airport in Kathmandu isTribhuvan International Airport.
Fun Facts about Kathmandu
There is no custom of a hand-shake: People in Kathmandu do not welcome each other by a hand-shake. Instead, they greet each other by touching their palms and say ‘Namaste’ that means ‘I salute the God in you’.
City of glory: Kathmandu was previously called as ‘Kantipur’, which mean the ‘City of Glory’. This name was given due to the number of temples and monasteries in the city.
The Newari community: The original descendants of Kathmandu are supposed to the Newari community, who have resided for millenniums in the Kathmandu valley.