Book Flight Tickets
Fly from the Capital city of India, to the splendid city of Cape Town, with affordable New Delhi to Cape Town flights. Get only the best affordable fares on your flight to Cape Town with us. Check out flight schedules and get immediate flight details low cost fares with our New Delhi to Cape Town flights.
Delhi Cape Town Fare Calender
Delhi Cape Town Flight Schedule
Delhi Cape Town Flights FAQs
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the New Delhi to Cape Town flights?
The cheapest month for the New Delhi to Cape Town flights is April to August, as this is normally considered as the best season time for travellers and tourists.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Cape Town?
The best months to travel to Cape Town is in between May to September.
3. How far is the city centre located from the airport?
Cape Town International Airport is located approximately 20 kilometres from thecity centre.
4. How to travel the city centre from the airport?
Cape Town International Airport is connected to the city centre through buses, and taxis and private vehicles.
5. What are the currency of Cape Town and its approximate conversion rate?
The currency used in Cape Town is South African Rand (ZAR). 1.00ZAR is
approximately valued at 5.16 Indian Rupees. You can check the currency
conversion centres for more details.
6. What is the time difference between New Delhi and Cape Town?
The time difference between New Delhi and Cape Town is approximately 3hours and 30 minutes. New Delhi, Maharashtra is 3 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Cape Town.
Delhi Cape Town Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer New Delhi to Cape Town flights?
The airline brands that offer the New Delhi to Cape Town flights include
Ethiopian Airlines, Kenya Airways, Qatar Airways, Emirates, Etihad, Air France, Turkish Airlines, KLM, Saudi Airline and Air India
2. How many weekly flights are there from New Delhi to Cape Town?
There are approximately 194 weekly New Delhi to Cape Town flights.
3. At what time does the first flight leave from the New Delhi to Cape Town?
The first New Delhi to Cape Town flight is at 02:40 AM, which isthe
Ethiopianairline ET 687 followed by KLM airlines KL872 which leaves at 03:15 AM.
4. When does the last flight leave from New Delhi?
The last New Delhi to Cape Town flight is at 23:00 PM which isAir India AI315.
5. What are the airport codes of New Delhi and Cape Town?
The airport codes of New Delhi is DEL and Cape Town International Airport is CPT respectively.
6. What is the name of the airport in New Delhi?
The name of the international airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
7. What is the name of the airport in Cape Town?
The name of the airport in Cape Town is Cape Town International.
Fun Facts about Cape Town
Castle of Good Hope: Cape Town’s famous landmark the Castle of Good
Hope is the oldest colonial building in South Africa, having been built between 1666 and 1679. The structure, which was once a fort, served as a
welcoming port for sailors travelling around the Cape – an often arduous
Cape Floral Kingdom: The Cape Floral Kingdom, which spans 90,000sq km, is the smallest and richest recognised floral area on the planet and was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO’s committee. Of the 9600 species of plant life that are found in this kingdom, around 70% occur nowhere else in the world.
Table Mountain: The precious flat-topped mountain began forming around 280 million years ago, and today, it’s still evolving! Another fun fact: it’s estimated that two couples get hitched on the mountain every month. The Table Mountain National Park, spans an area of 22 000 hectares, boasts more plant species.