Travel to the spectacular capital city of Bangladesh, Dhaka from the coastal seaport city of Chittagong, only with the best Chittagong to Dhaka flights. Check out our range of Chittagong to Dhaka flights to get the best flight fares that will match your travel needs. Get complete access to deals and discounts with each booking. Book now with us and get instant alerts on flight status, schedule and durations.
Chittagong Dhaka Flights Fare Calender
Chittagong Dhaka Flight Schedule
Chittagong Dhaka Flights FAQs
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the Chittagong to Dhaka flights?
The cheapest month for the Chittagong to Dhaka flights is January to March.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Dhaka?
May to June and September is the best month to visit Dhaka. This is the time when the city experiences a warm weather that makes it pleasant to stay here.
3. How far is the city centre located from the airport?
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport is located about 20 km away from the city centre.
4. How to travel the city centre from the airport?
You can connect to Dhaka through car rentals, taxis and buses.
5. What are the currency of Dhaka and its approximate conversion rate?
The currency used in Chittagong is Bangladeshi Taka (BDT) which is also used in Dhaka. You can check the currency conversion centres for more details.
6. What is the time difference between Chittagong and Dhaka?
There is no time difference between Chittagong and Dhaka
Chittagong Dhaka Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Chittagong to Dhaka flights?
The airline brands that offer the Chittagong to Dhaka flights is Biman Bangladesh.
2. How many weekly flights are there from Chittagong to Dhaka?
There is one flight from Chittagong to Dhaka.
3. At what time does the first flight leave from the Chittagong to Dhaka?
The first Chittagong to Dhaka flight is at 11:05 AM, which isBiman Bangladesh BG 148.
4. When does the last flight leave from Dhaka?
The last Chittagong to Dhaka flight is at 11:05 AM, which isBiman Bangladesh BG 148.
5. What are the airport codes of Chittagong and Dhaka?
The airport code of Chittagong is CGP and Dhaka is DAC respectively.
6. What is the name of the airport in Chittagong?
The name of the primary airport in Chittagong isShah Amanat International Airport.
7. What is the name of the airport in Dhaka?
The name of the international airport in Dhaka isHazrat Shahjalal International Airport formerly Zia International Airport
Fun Facts about Dhaka
History behind the name: There are many theories behind the naming of Dhaka with the most popular one is that it was named after the hidden Goddess Dhakeshwari. The other theories suggest that it was named after Dhak tree or Dhak, the musical instrument.
Capital city of Rickshaws: With more than800,000 rickshaw pullers in the city, Dhaka is considered the Rickshaw Capital of the world.
Heritage Shankaria Bazaar: The colorful Shankaria Bazaar, also known as the Hindu Street, holds the essence of the capital City of Dhaka is over 300 years old.This market offers a vibrant view of country’s art & cultural heritage.