Book Flight Tickets Any City to Any Destination
Travel from Chennai, the capital city of Tamil Nadu, to the metropolis city of Sao Paulo, only on the best flights from Chennai to Sao Paulo. Get the best of flight rates for all of your flight bookings only with our flights from Chennai to Sao Paulo. Get access to your flight schedule, status and cheap airline fares, only with our flights from Chennai to Sao Paulo options.
Chennai Sao Paulo Fare Calender
Chennai Sao Paulo Flight Schedule
Chennai Sao Paulo Flights FAQs
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the Chennai to Sao Paulo flights?
The cheapest month for the flights from Chennai to Sao Paulo is March, June, and February.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Sao Paulo ?
The best months to travel to Sao Paulo include March to May or October to
November which is around the fall and spring shoulder seasonsasthe temperatures are comfortable
3. How far is the city centre from Guarulhos–Governador André Franco Montoro International Airport?
Guarulhos–Governador André Franco Montoro International Airport is located at a distance of 325 km from the city centre.
4. How to reach the city centre from the airport?
Guarulhos–Governador André Franco Montoro International Airport is connected to the city center through buses, subways, trains and cars.
5. What is the currency of Sao Paulo and the average conversion rate?
The currency used in Sao Paulo is Brazilian Real (BRL). 1 BRL is valued at Rs 19.7 Indian Rupees. You can check the currency conversion centres for more details.
6. What is the time difference between Chennai and Sao Paulo?
There is a time difference of 7 hour and 30 minutes between India and Sao Paulo.
Chennai Sao Paulo Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Chennai to Sao Paulo flights?
The airline brands that offer the flights from Chennai to Sao Paulo include Emirates, Qatar Airways, Srilankan Airlines, Air India, Etihad and KLM.
2. How many weekly flights are there from Chennai to Sao Paulo?
There are approximately 83 weekly flights from Chennai to Sao Paulo.
3. At what time does the first flight leave from the Chennai to Sao Paulo ?
The first Chennai to Sao Paulo flight is at 12:20 am, which isQatar Airways QR 529 and 773
4. When does the last flight leave from Chennai?
The last Chennai to Sao Paulo flight is at 7:25 PM which KLM 3658, KLM 872 and KLM 791 operated by Jet Airways.
5. What are the airport codes of Chennai to Sao Paulo ?
The airport code of Chennai is MAA and Sao Paulo is GRU respectively.
6. What is the name of the airport in Chennai?
The name of the airport in Chennai is Chennai International Airport.
7. What is the name of the airport in Sao Paulo ?
The name of the primary airport in Sao Paulo isGuarulhos–Governador André Franco Montoro International Airport
Fun Facts about Sao Paulo
Japanese community of São Paulo: The Japanese community of São Paulo is the largest settlement of Japanese outside of Japan.
Nickname of the city: The nickname of the city is Land of drizzle (terra da garoa) for its notable rainy spells, however the more popular nickname for the city is Sampa.
Clean City Law: In September 2006, São Paulo’s mayor Gilberto Kassab, passed the “Clean City Law,outlawing the use of all outdoor advertisements, including on billboards, transit, and in front of stores.