Book Flight Tickets Any City to Any Destination
Travel from the coastal city of Kerela, Calicut to the capital city of Qatar, Doha, only on the best Calicut to Doha flights. Get the best of flight rates for all of your flight bookings only with our Calicut to Doha flights. Get access to your flight schedule, status and cheap airline fares, only with our flights from Calicut to Doha options.
Calicut Doha Fare Calender
Calicut Doha Flight Schedule
Air India ExpressIX-373
Air India ExpressIX-373
Calicut Doha Flights FAQs
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the Calicut to Doha flights?
The cheapest months for Calicut to Doha flights are from January to March, May and July.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Doha ?
The best months to travel to Doha are from November to April as it is winter during this period and visiting outdoor places is easier.
3. How far is the city centre from Doha airport?
The Doha Airport is located at a distance of 20.2 km from the city centre.
4. How to reach the city centre from the airport?
Doha Airport is connected to the city center through rental cars, taxis and buses. A prepaid card is required for travelling in a bus since you cannot purchase tickets in the bus. Taxis are the most convenient way to travel in Doha.
5. What is the currency of Doha? What is the conversion rate?
The currency used here is the Qatari Riyal. 1 Riyal is valued at 17.58 Indian Rupees.
6. What is the time difference between India and Doha?
There is a time difference of 2 hours and 30 minutes between India and Doha.
Calicut Doha Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Calicut to Doha flights?
The airline brands that offer Calicut to Doha flights include Jet Airways, Oman Air, Air India Express, Qatar Airways and Air India.
2. How many weekly flights are there from Calicut to Doha?
There are approximately 242 weekly Calicut to Doha flights.
3. At what time does the first flight leave from the Calicut to Doha?
The first Calicut to Doha flight is at 03:20 am, which isthe Qatar Airways QR 537.
4. When does the last flight leave from Calicut?
The last Calicut to Doha flight is at 23:20 PM which isthe Jet Airways 9W 596.
5. What are the airport codes of Calicut to Doha?
The airport code of Calicut is CCJ and Doha is DOH respectively.
6. What is the name of the airport in Calicut?
The name of the airport in Calicut is Calicut International Airport or Kozhikode airport.
7. What is the name of the airport in Doha ?
The name of the primary airport in Doha isHamad International Airport.
Fun Facts about Doha
First underground stadium: The first and the largest underground stadium in the world, ‘The Wall Stadium’ is present in Doha.
Tallest building: The tallest building in Qatar is situated in Doha and is named as the Aspire Tower, also called the Torch hotel. It is 984 feel tall.
Biggest Park: Doha houses the biggest park known as the Aspire Park. It is around 88 hectares in size and has the only lake in the whole of Qatar.