Travel from Bangalore to exciting city of New York, with affordable Bangalore to New York flights. Get only the best affordable fares on your flight to New York with us. Check out flight schedules and get immediate flight details low cost fares with our Bangalore to New York flights.
Bangalore New York Fare Calender
Bangalore New York Flight Schedule
Bangalore New York Flights FAQs
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the Bangalore to New York flights?
The cheapest month for the Bangalore to New York flights is April to June, as this is normally considered as the best season time for travellers and tourists.
2. Which is the best month to travel to New York?
The best time to visit New York City is fromAprilto June and September to
earlyNovemberwhen the weather is mild and pleasant but the tourist crowds are not overwhelming. The cheapest time to visit New York is on weekends from mid-Januaryto the end of February.
3. How far is the city centre located from the airport?
John F. Kennedy International Airport is located approximately 20 km from New York City
4. How to travel the city centre from the airport?
You can connect to the city of New York through the subway, taxi and cars.
5. What are the currency of New York and its approximate conversion rate?
The currency used in New York is U.S. dollar. 1 U.S. dollar is approximately valued at 63.73 Indian Rupees. You can check the currency conversion centres for more details.
6. What is the time difference between Bangalore and New York?
The time difference between Bangalore and New York is approximately 10 hours and 30 minutes.
Bangalore New York Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Bangalore to New York flights?
The airline brands that offer the Bangalore to New York flights include Kuwait Airways, Etihad, Cathay Pacific, Dragon Air Hong Kong, Jet Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways, Emirates, Air Canada, United Airlines, Air France, Delta Airlines, KLM, Air India, Turkish Airlines and British Airways,
2. How many weekly flights are there from Bangalore to New York?
There are approximately 200 weekly Bangalore to New York flights.
3. At what time does the first flight leave from the Bangalore to New York?
The first Bangalore to New York flight is at 01:30 AM, which isthe Cathay Pacific airline CX 5153 and Air France AF 191.
4. When does the last flight leave from Bangalore?
The last Bangalore to New York flight is at 21:10 PM which isTurkish Airlines TK 8479.
5. What are the airport codes of Bangalore and New York?
The IATA for flights that depart from Bangalore is BLR and New York is JFK.
6. What is the name of the airport in Bangalore?
The name of the international airport in Bangalore is Kempegowda International Airport
7. What is the name of the airport in New York?
The name of the airport in New York is John F. Kennedy International Airport often referred to as Kennedy Airport, or simplyJFK.
Fun Facts about New York
The state largest city:New York City, makes up over 40% of the statepopulation. Two-thirds of the statepopulation lives in theNew York metropolitan area, and nearly 40% lives onLong Island
New York City is made up of five boroughs: Manhattan, The Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn and Staten Island. So do not use the term Manhattan as a synonym of New York City. Four of the five boroughs are located on islands. Manhattan and Staten Island are their own islands.Queens and Brooklyn are in the western tip of Long Island.The Bronx is the only borough located on the mainland. Because of the islands situation, the different parts of the city are accessed by bridges or tunnels.
3rd largest library :The New York Public Library has over 50 million books and other items and is the second largest library system in the nation after the Library of Congress. It is also the 3rd largest library in the world.