Book Flight Tickets Any City to Any Destination
Travel by air from the inspiring city of Bagdogra, to the marvellous city of Kolkata, only on the most affordable Bagdogra Kolkata flights. Get the best air fare deals on our Bagdogra Kolkata flights. Get instant access to low cost air flight options, flight schedules and updates only with our options for Bagdogra Kolkata flights.
Bagdogra Kolkata Fare Calender
Bagdogra Kolkata Flight Schedule
Bagdogra Kolkata Flights FAQs
1. Which months have the lowest fare for the Bagdogra Kolkata flights?
The cheapest months for the Bagdogra Kolkata flights is March to September.
2. Which is the best month to travel to Kolkata?
The perfect time to visit Kolkata is from November to February, during the winter season due to the cooler temperatures and pleasant weather.
3. How far is the city centre located from the airport?
Kolkata International airport is located at a distance of 17 km from the city centre.
4. How to travel the city centre from the airport?
You can connect to the city of Kolkata through metros, trains, buses, autos, car rentals etc.
5. What are the currency of India and its approximate conversion rate?
The currency used in Kolkata is Indian rupees (INR) which is also used in Bagdogra.
6. What is the time difference between Bagdogra to Kolkata?
There is no time difference between Bagdogra and Kolkata as they share the same time zone that is IST.
Bagdogra Kolkata Flights Q&A
1. What are the airline brands that offer Bagdogra Kolkata flights?
The airline brands that offer the Bagdogra Kolkata flights include Jet Airways, Indigo, Vistara, Spice Jet and Air India
2. How many weekly Bagdogra Kolkata flights are there?
There are approximately 26 weekly Bagdogra Kolkata flights.
3. At what time does the first flight leave from the Bagdogra to Kolkata?
The first Bagdogra to Kolkata flight is at 12:45 am, which isIndigo 6E 958
4. When does the last flight leave from Bagdogra?
The last Bagdogra to Kolkata flight is at 5:40 PM which is SpiceJet SG 3288
5. What are the airport codes of Bagdogra and Kolkata?
The airport code of Bagdogra is IXB and Kolkata is CCU respectively.
6. What is the name of the airport in Bagdogra?
The name of the primary airport in Bagdogra isBagdogra International Airport
7. What is the name of the airport in Kolkata?
The name of the International airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport
Fun Facts about Kolkata
Howrah Bridge: The Howrah Bridge is not only the identity of the city, but also one of the largest cantilever bridges in the world.
Home to the largest public library: The National Library of India located in the city is the largest public library in the country.
First Golf Club: Kolkata is home to the Royal Calcutta Golf Club, the first golf club ever, outside the United Kingdom.