- 1 Night accommodation in Kandy at selected hotel category
- 1 Night accommodation in Nuwara Eliya at selected hotel category
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Bentota at selected hotel category
- 1 Night accommodation in Colombo at selected hotel category
- Meet & Assist at Colombo International Airport
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Transportation in PVT Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Entrance Ticket to Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Entrance Ticket to Royal Boatanical Gardens
- Entrance to Temple of Tooth Relic
- White Water Rafting at Kithugala
- Tickets for Madu River Boat Ride
- Entrance Tickets to Turtle Hatchery
- Colombo City Tour
- Cost of COVID-19 Insurance of USD 12 per person which covers USD 50,000 hospital fee up to one month
- All Local Government Taxes
- Cost of International Airfares
- Any Video or Camera Permits
- Entrance Fees to Sightseeings other than the ones listed above in Inclusions
- Extra Meals
- Cost of RT-PCR Test before departure
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at the time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out Charges
|Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
|Days before departure:||Cancellation Charge:|
|10 to 15 days||75% + Non Refundable Component|
|15 to 30 days||30% + Non Refundable Component|
|Hotel / Air ||100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room |
|Cruise / Visa ||On Actuals|
|Payment Policy||Online Advance as per Website|
|Within 45 to 30 days prior to the departure of the tour|| 75% of total tour cost or Non Refundable component whichever is higher|
|Within 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||100% of total tour cost|
All Prices are in UAE AED and subject to change without prior notice.
In case FIT flight inclusive package, full amount of flight will be payable at the time of booking.
**For Air tickets being issued / blocked on time limit: Full UAE AED component to be collected before issuance,else price will be subject to change.
Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Akbar Holidays will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
Price on website //quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
Terms & Conditions
Important Information to Note before Travel:
Prior to boarding, travelers are required to:
i. Have a valid tourist visa. All visas must be applied online. Visit www.eta.gov.lk.
ii. Have done a negative PCR test within 72 hours prior to embarkation (Children
below 2 years are exempted).
- Fully vaccinated travelers are EXEMPTED from obtaining the mandatory COVID-19 Local Insurance cover. However, travelers should ensure that they have a comprehensive travel insurance that will cover health and other expenses related to COVID-19 should there be a need as Government of Sri Lanka will not bear any costs resulting.
- Fully vaccinated travelers if accompanied by not-vaccinated/not-fully vaccinated children of 12-18 years, pay for on-arrival PCR test at USD 40 per test. Travelers can pay for PCR test at the Ministry of Health approved laboratory established at Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA) or any other MOH approved laboratory. Also, travelers can visit www.visitsrilanka.gov.lk to pay in advance.
- Fully vaccinated travelers if accompanied by not-vaccinated/not-fully vaccinated children, (all age groups) ensure that the comprehensive travel insurance is extended to cover the children adequately as the Government of Sri Lanka will not bear any costs resulting