If your idea of fun in Chennai is a cappuccino at CCD or caramel popcorn at the nearest PVR, we ask you to wait! If your weekends consist solely of watching a cricket match, lounging on the couch, or cooking something delectable, we are about to change that. In Chennai, you'll find a plethora of exciting places to visit. But best enjoyed on a cruise ship from chennai. When the heat in Chennai becomes unbearable, you have a plethora of water parks to cool off in, and for fun evenings, you have Chennai's finest beaches to keep you entertained. So if you’re looking to get away from the mainland heat, a chennai cruise or even a one day cruise in chennai, is all you need. So don’t wait any longer and hop on a cruise from chennai to wherever you want! It’s upto you!
And you’re in luck, as you can now book cruise packages from chennai and chennai cruise ship packages, through Akbar Travels. Visit our website to learn more about cruise in chennai and cruise ship in chennai, so you can enjoy the summers comfortably. Or you can head over to our blogs to know more on cruise travel from chennai.
1. Marina Beach Marina Beach is one of the best places to have fun in Chennai. Marina, India's longest and the world's second longest beach, is mostly made up of sand. It is a popular hangout for both locals and tourists. Marina Beach is a popular name among fun places to visit in Chennai with friends, thanks to its mesmerizing sunset, horse rides, hot air balloon rides, and some snacks. You can also explore a variety of places to visit near Marina Beach for a memorable vacation.
2. Vandalur Zoo Vandalur Zoo is without a doubt one of the most fascinating places in Chennai. Arignar Anna Zoological Park, also known as Vandalur Zoo, is another popular attraction among Chennai's fun places. This zoological park, which is popular with both children and adults, is a conservation site for the flora and fauna of the Eastern and Western Ghats, as well as an active breeding site for endangered species.
3. VGP Universal Kingdom VGP Universal Kingdom is another well-known name among Chennai's places to visit. VGP Universal Kingdom, located on the East Coast Road, is an amusement park that caters to visitors of all ages. This popular fun spot in Chennai offers rides for kids, youths, and families, as well as eateries and live shows. A complete package of entertainment. It is one of the best places in Chennai for family entertainment.
4. Guindy Snake Park A visit to Guindy Snake Park is an exciting day out in Chennai. Guindy Snake Park, one of the best adventure spots in Chennai, is home to a variety of snakes, crocodiles, tortoises, earthworms, scorpions, and mites. The location is well-known for hosting fun activities in Chennai. It is a fantastic wildlife conservation initiative for reptiles and alligators, as well as some rare flora species. It is one of the most unusual and intriguing places to visit with friends in Chennai.
5. Fun City The Fun City is a great place to spend a fun day out in Chennai. The Fun City is unquestionably one of the most popular family entertainment venues in Chennai. It has plenty of room for fun games, learning experiences, activities, and rides, and it guarantees big smiles in return. With such a visit, Sundays can be both relaxing and exciting!
6. Birla Planetarium The Birla Planetarium in Chennai is a must-see attraction. Birla Planetarium, like all others, organized simulated tours of the universe, solar system, and cosmic shows. It's a popular destination for school field trips, young children, and families. The planetarium ensures a fun day out while also providing effective learning. It is one of the best places to visit in Chennai.
7. Kishkinta Theme Park Kishkinta Theme Park is a one-stop shop for fun things to do in Chennai. The Kishkinta theme park is located on the outskirts of Chennai, surrounded by remodeled hills and lakes. Water rides, dry rides, eateries, and waterfalls make this a popular water theme park for visitors of all ages. It is a one-stop shop for ultimate entertainment and one of the best places to visit in Chennai.
8. MGM Dizzee World MGM Dizzee World is the place to go for a fun-filled day in Chennai. Family time is best spent in places where children enjoy themselves. MGM Dizzee World, located on East Coast Road in Chennai, is one such place that guarantees a lot of fun with its various rides, swings, and water slides. Visiting this extremely enjoyable location is unquestionably one of the best things to do in Chennai. It is without a doubt one of the most amazing entertainment venues in Chennai.
Thus, after enjoying your day in Chennai, you can then go back home on another cruise trip from chennai. Visit our website to book.