There may be other factors that could result in a Dubai visa refusal, but many fall within the parameters of the above mentioned. If you want to have any hope of getting that refusal overturned, or a second application approved, here are some of the things that you can do to avoid rejection:
- Make sure your passport has at least 6 months validity while applying for Dubai visa online.
- Ensure that all the fields are filled correctly. Avoid any kind of factual or spelling mistakes.
- Dubai visa photo size should be as per the Dubai Immigration requirement.
- All the documents that you submit should be valid.
- Make sure that your previous visa is not valid before applying for a new Dubai visa.
The final decision about approval and rejection of your Dubai visa rests with the Dubai Immigration. If you are unsure about the visa application process, it would be best to rely on a travel agent to do the needful. They are professionals who have the right training and knowledge to guide you correctly.